It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Muslim Refugees Gang Rape School Teacher in Austria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Or..imagine what could of been accomplished without the My god's dick is bigger than your's paradigm.

My country is better than yours, my culture is better than yours, my skin color is better than yours, my economic system is better than yours etc. Religion is but one small aspect of human conflict. Those who seek power would use other means to divide and conquer. I doubt anything would be better, maybe even worse if the masses weren't constrained by religious ideals.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The dark ages. Almost 1000 years of scientific progress made illegal because it went against religious doctrine.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The dark ages. Almost 1000 years of scientific progress made illegal because it went against religious doctrine.

I know, that's where my 1000 years came from. Hawking doesn't think humanity will be around in 1000 years, and I don't either. Applying that time frame, humans could quite literally be extinct by now if religion hadn't held us back.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
If this happened in any Islamic country, she'd be the one punished.

What do they call that charge, "looking to rapable"?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You make good points, you could be right. I ponder that religion is what gives the idea that god is on your side to do terrible or by the same token good thing's..a motivational tool so to speak

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Blogger report with connection to a real news source . The bait of the article shows this not a real journalist.
Non of the display any why to determine the location.
Trumped up news. Fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Its terrible... truly terrible.... that news broadcast...

Could only think of battle royale...

Im going to hell

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Non of the display any why to determine the location. Trumped up news. Fake.

So put your rose-colored glasses on
And party on

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: SmilingROB

Non of the display any why to determine the location. Trumped up news. Fake.

So put your rose-colored glasses on
And party on

Issue is, people who deny it could give given proof, witness statements and CCTV footage and their reply is "only a few bad apples"

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

You're right. Germany is paying good money to each refugee who voluntarily packs up and leaves the country.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Not possible every one knows the Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama said so!

So did the pope !!

Now put your burqa on and submit. Or I'll gather the rocks.. Oo

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Imagine a million Aussies rocking up to Syria, bringing emu export, snags, and meat pies, throwing the halal stuff onto the street and yelling, breaking down walls, and then attacking the people there who smiled and said "hi!"

We do a bad enough job, but in general we are not so extreme. In this scenario, you can BET your bottom dollar, within a month there would not be a single Aussie left there.

It is so obvious what is going on. The west is at war, a war brought on by the past governments, who wanted this to happen. The governments have failed us. I saw this happening 20 years ago. I knew it would come to this.

No matter where you are, we the people need to make a stand... simple as that... and the US has started something now that will have far reaching effects.

No one is accusing the people who came to our countries legally and with good intent.. but given how this has all been played, they will need to be a lot more up front against this catastrophe.. or fall as casualties.. it's as simple as that.

pawns and queens... together can take the king.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

In this case, Cut there thing's off with no anesthetic and a blunt rusty butter knife, then take these scum out into the middle of the north sea and throw them overboard to cool off but let them make there own way back, no point wasting tax payer money giving them a lift back eh?.

Seriously that is how I feel about these type of people and it does not matter which race, what religion or what excuse they make they are simply scum, if they had acted like this in there own country they would likely have been killed by the relatives of there victim but no such worry's over here in Europe eh, absolute scum and nothing else indeed the very dregs of humanity scraped from the walls of a cespit of vile beliefs and evil attitudes.

I feel so very sorry for this young lady, her life is ruined and she will have to carry this trauma with her for the rest of her life, what harm did she or any relative of her's ever do to these scum, this is a truly unprovoked attack upon european woman by members of a religious group whose religion tell's them it is OK and indeed are told to do this.
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Lock them up and throw away the key. I've got zero tolerance for this kind of crap. Makes my blood boil.

And then the taxpayers, and society in general have to bear the burden of looking after them in prison, both financially and socially.

Not good either way.

Send them back to the crap holes they crawled out of works for me...or better yet, listen to the wise man in the Oval office and don't allow the criminals and disgusting filth into your country to gang rape, get kids hooked on hard drugs, and form Mafia style immigrant criminal rings in the first place.

Ignore Trump and obey Soros at your peril America.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm all for having the border points decorated with the severed heads of those who refuse to become civilised. Pour encourager les outres

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: vonclod

It'd be nice if the 1.5B "moderate" Muslims globally stood up harshly against the radical elements.

But they don't and a reason for that is I highly question what "moderate" means in Islam. Polls suggest many so-called moderates back a number of the radical beliefs. Could almost call them "complacent-extremists". Don't actively support the radicalism but passively, don't really disagree.

"Moderate" is just a term used for Muslims that live in countries with laws against the dogma preached in their holy book.

Groups like ISIS and DAESH aren't exactly "bad" Muslims, in fact they are the most devout Muslims you can find.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

That's why you don't do that. What did these idiot politicians expect? News flash, not all cultures can get along.

YES Mrs Merkle your chickens are coming home to roost, It may be time

to reasses your political ambitions

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rape is the crime, not who commits it.

True .... and there are enough of our own home grown criminals/rapists in over

filled prisons, without the need of importing more.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

sigh but there's no need to compound the issue by letting into your country those that don't give a damn, those that percieve nothing wrong with rape and indeed condone it. We have to deal with our own criminal elements let alone those that arrive here under the guise of "refugee" with the sole intention of causing chaos and colonising large portions of towns and cities. Mixing a culture where sexual violence and oppression is the norm is not generally a good idea, and I cannot understand why anyone would think it was
edit on 23-2-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join