It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Muslim Refugees Gang Rape School Teacher in Austria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Kromlech
If this happened in any Islamic country, she'd be the one punished.

What do they call that charge, "looking to rapable"?

Im not sure what the charge is, but in some Islamic countries rape is the womans fault, and she has to provide witnesses to prove shes not at fault. Its messed up.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
www.islam-watch.org...
edit on 23-2-2017 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
double post
edit on 23-2-2017 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

(post by everyone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why does it happen?

Cultural dissonance... you can't bring a barn cat into the house and then feign confusion when said barn cat tears the resident housecat a new one, breaks the fine China, claws holes in the furniture, and crap on the floor... the best course of action is absolutely to let the barn cat stay in the barn where it belongs and where it's behaviors and temperament are naturally attuned.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Cultural dissonance... you can't bring a barn cat into the house and then feign confusion when said barn cat tears the resident housecat a new one, breaks the fine China, claws holes in the furniture, and crap on the floor... the best course of action is absolutely to let the barn cat stay in the barn where it belongs and where it's behaviors and temperament are naturally attuned.

Well spoken excellent allegory.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When someone I invite into my home behaves in a way I dont like, I kick them out. People are way too concerned with appearing popular or tolerant or etc... and I have to wonder about leaders who are more concerned with others and not their own. I could easily deport ALL and kill violent immigrant offenders if I were a person in power. Do innocents get caught up in it? Yeah, so?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
When someone I invite into my home behaves in a way I dont like, I kick them out. People are way too concerned with appearing popular or tolerant or etc... and I have to wonder about leaders who are more concerned with others and not their own. I could easily deport ALL and kill violent immigrant offenders if I were a person in power. Do innocents get caught up in it? Yeah, so?

I want to make sure I understand you.

If you had "the power" to deport or kill offenders, you wouldn't experience any remorse if you deported ... or KILLED an innocent person?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Advantage

I want to make sure I understand you.

If you had "the power" to deport or kill offenders, you wouldn't experience any remorse if you deported ... or KILLED an innocent person?

I said kill violent offenders pretty plainly. No, Id feel nothing if I deported innocents. Not a twinge. If a person came with a group into my home.. invited.. and 2 of the say 5 people crapped on my floor.... you can bet all would be unceremoniously thrown out of my house. If that group of 5 came in invited and 2 of the 5 raped one of my kids.. Id kill the 2 and throw the rest out. I dont see the problem at all.

Oh and ETA.. if the other "innocents" didnt condemn the actions of the 2 rapists.. or hid the actions of the 2.. I would easily kill them all. My people always trump "yours" or "theirs" to me. I guess with me, its smart.. and healthy... to be one of my people.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They need to be gang hung and sent home in the same box.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: dreamingawake

I (think) I disagree, we didn't create that culture, it was already there. We may have exacerbated the extremist situation by removing factors/entities that kept it in check, but we didn't create it. I will say that large portions of the culture are amazing and I may be slightly bias because of the capacity that I was there, but a large majority are savages. Calling something what it is isn't history repeating itself, it's evidence of a culture that continues down a path of digression from what it once was.

I'm not lying a full blame game on the West, entities in the ME have their ties as well. Though, look more into the history of the areas in cases like this:
29 Fascinating Photos Of 1960s Afghanistan - Photos included at source:

When not building relationships with his Afghani cohorts, Podlich developed something else: his Kodachrome film, which captured a modernizing and peaceful Afghanistan that belies the harrowing images and thoughts associated with the war-torn country we see today. That is why, in Peg Podlich’s eyes, her father’s photos are so incredibly important. Says Podlich, these photos “can encourage folks to see Afghanistan and its people as they were and could be. It is important to know that we have more in common with people in other lands than what separates us.”

Source

Iraq before war in images

Iran Before 1979

This video (I created) reflects Iran during the time of the Shah when it was a modern, socially free, and a progressive nation with a blend of western and traditional values which made it a gem in Eurasia. These are a selection of photos from the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s.

Calling cultures as a whole savages is a de-huminzing technique*. Same ploy used in WWII that encouraged many Germans to agree with what was going on in their country at the time.

*As the whole of the people are not the 9 or other refuge rapists
edit on 23-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: bold

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
9 million women a year get sexualy or physically assaulted in the usa, must be all those muslim right.

Hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
9 million women a year get sexualy or physically assaulted in the usa, must be all those muslim right.

Hypocrites.

In America the majority view rape as a crime...
The individuals this thread is about don't see this act as a crime.
That is the problem.
Horrible deflection by the way...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obviously A very small minority of Muslims will ever do anything like this. Just like a very small minority of Southerners ever lynched any black people.

What worries me is how many Muslims agree with it or are sympathetic to it but will never personally do it. Just like a huge percentage of Southerners had no problems with lynchings.

I would absolutely not blame an African country before the 1960s for banning white immigration from the USA. I would actually support the immigration policy for being intelligent and forward thinking.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hypocrites.

I didnt see anyone say that. Or write that. It was discussing immigrant gang rape. There IS a way to stop that.. and that is removing the adherents to a culture that feels its okay and infidels are animals to use and boys are for pleasure.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hypocrites.

How is anyone a hypocrite for wanting to punish rapists?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

NM. Thanks for your answer.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The crime happened December 31, 2015.

Reuters, August 15, 2016

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Navieko

No arguments to assist the victim, rape counseling, healthcare, etc. When i see that kind of concern, these arguments will be more convincing. Until then, it's political rhetoric.

Precisely, that's what we need. Systems in place to help these 'harlots' that have had the audacity to go out looking to get raped. We need extra ER rooms to deal with the physical trauma. More police to pretend to give a crap. More psychiatrists to help her deal with the psychological impact. More doctors to prescribe drugs to help her deal it. More abortion clinics to be there for her in the god awful circumstance that she is pregnant and feels she had to make that decision potentially against HER religion.

A life maliciously destroyed, a family torn to pieces, a hopeless future. Yes let's put all these things in place now for all these future victims rather than deal with the f-ing reality of the situation. This is disgusting, deliberate and preventable and needs to be stopped - end of story.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well that's it. Clearly they're all bad. 100% of them. Just send all the refugees back to where they came from to die in war and poverty.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Thank you for concern for the victims of these crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join