It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my president protests live streams

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Of course you didn't:

I think all can agree there are extremism on both sides, but what makes the difference is the amount. It would be hard press to suggest any protest for Obama was even remotely the level that we have seen for Trump, and with Trump it started about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. Looking back with Obama it was a rather quite change of power and the real complains didn't really start until after the first year when we started to see his ineptness patterns.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is what happens when you have unemployed youth and people with too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than spend their time protesting, making videos and posing for the camera's.

If only they would clean up their own messes. Some peoples kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've been watching the discussion happening in this thread.

And I was wondering, how would it go if we removed or had no labels to call someone.

If we were just all people.

What would be said then?

I see now the labels divide everyone on both sides.

And it allows a disconnect when speaking about a person, or people.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
More power to 'em, or rather, to those who don't impede roads or destroy s#. That's where I draw the line for protesting anyway, picket and holler all ya want, just don't wreck s# & make getting from Point A to Point B harder for other folks. Right to assemble, FTFW. Those who disagree on that right can, as they so emphatically suggest, GTFO o' here.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Should we really compare pictures and tweets? You managed to find a couple small rallies and some tweets by people that didn't have any likes or retweets on their tweets which makes me question the validity of them. I remember Obamacare being protested and look at how it's hurt middle America. Let me know when you find Conservative protests that are stopping traffic and inconveniencing people for not getting their way.

I've also searched those twitter users.
@Trevor_Ryland is a big Obama supporting Trump hater.
@Shelly_Smyth is a banned account that was hacked, you can find several variations of Shelly Smyth on there with the same profile picture where she's being trolled.
@pukingvagina doesn't even pull up an account, at least Shelly's had been banned.
@Screechhhh has a protected account so you can't even see his posts unless he accepts your request to follow him.
@dixieboy38's last post reads "once i turn 18 im moving the # outta my house an goin back to a real high school." So he's probably stupid enough to say what he said.

I think you got duped by some 2012 tweets, Pelosi style.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: liammc

No. They don't. You can say they do all day, but it doesn't make it true. There is no law saying that anyone has to accept the current President. Not now and not even a day before he leaves office. If they want to protest every day of his Presidency for four years straight, well that is their right and you have no say on it one way or the other. In FACT, you need to accept that they are allowed to do so. Speaking of what people need to be doing and all.

And they need to accept that no matter how melodramatic and whiny they get, Trump is still their president whether they like it or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
That is just great! Using their Constitutional rights.

Unfortunately for me I have this thing called a job and this thing called responsibilities to provide for my family that limits my protesting abilities to the weekend. Maybe next time I can get one of those Educational/Government jobs that would give me 20 or so holidays off per year for protesting and not just my 7 total I have now....lol

Maybe be we can do a Not My 4th of July I get that one off!!

Or a "Not My Black History Month" month...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Next time, try talking to me like a person with individual ideas instead of as a stereotype.

Hey, I can't help how you come across. That's all on you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: LSU0408

What else is supposed to be accomplished in a protest? It's a means to express your dissatisfaction. You don't accomplish much else. But you being dismissive and rude about it clearly says their job isn't over since their message isn't reaching you.

Dismissive and rude? Aren't you the one who told me that they have to be rude and inconvenience other people to get their point across?

And now you know why these protesters won't go away anytime soon. Both sides don't realize how they are currently feeding into the division.

I disagree. Only one side shows up to cause inconvenience, how does this equate to both sides feeding into the division? Is it because we get pissed off for being inconvenienced when we have no dog in the fight? You're saying other Americans are feeding into the division because they don't appreciate being the inconvenienced innocent bystanders just trying to get from A to B. And you support that.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: intrptr
No kkk, no Facism in USA, how do they equate that with Trump?

Oh its ABC news live stream...

I don't see the correlation, but sure, abc controls all those people and what they chant. Trump said so, thus the media is your enemy. Fox is also streaming this... i guess no correlation can be deduced eh?

----

I deduce if the fake stream media is their sponsor... well okay, finish that sentence.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This is what happens when you have unemployed youth and people with too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than spend their time protesting, making videos and posing for the camera's.

Did you see the tons of trash the self proclaimed "environmentalists" left behind after protesting the Keystone Pipeline? Same thing as this. These people are leaving tons of trash behind...
edit on 20-2-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: numb3rs

Are you fine with the KKK using 'America' in their slogans? Seems rather unfair they get to do that right?

They have churches where their ministers preach from the Bible.

I dunno care about that either. People are allowed to believe and preach whatever they want.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Kind of reminds me of the 99%er with Obama, lots of hanging around and protesting, so I wonder if they are not the same bunch, just picking the next protest topic for 2017.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Tsubaki

Should we really compare pictures and tweets? You managed to find a couple small rallies and some tweets by people that didn't have any likes or retweets on their tweets which makes me question the validity of them. I remember Obamacare being protested and look at how it's hurt middle America. Let me know when you find Conservative protests that are stopping traffic and inconveniencing people for not getting their way.

I've also searched those twitter users.
@Trevor_Ryland is a big Obama supporting Trump hater.
@Shelly_Smyth is a banned account that was hacked, you can find several variations of Shelly Smyth on there with the same profile picture where she's being trolled.
@pukingvagina doesn't even pull up an account, at least Shelly's had been banned.
@Screechhhh has a protected account so you can't even see his posts unless he accepts your request to follow him.
@dixieboy38's last post reads "once i turn 18 im moving the # outta my house an goin back to a real high school." So he's probably stupid enough to say what he said.

That's twice now you've moved the goalpost.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd go protest against the protesters, but unfortunately I had to go to work to help the rest of the taxpayers pay for those protesters health insurance.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm TMing it now... "False Tweets"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Of course you didn't:

I think all can agree there are extremism on both sides, but what makes the difference is the amount. It would be hard press to suggest any protest for Obama was even remotely the level that we have seen for Trump, and with Trump it started about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. Looking back with Obama it was a rather quite change of power and the real complains didn't really start until after the first year when we started to see his ineptness patterns.

Of course idiots come in all flavors - but good luck telling that to a die hard right or left winger.

People protested Obama day one, its just the media and generally everyone except the diehards just ignored them.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult to ignore them now.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm TMing it now... "False Tweets"

Of course, it doesn't fit the world view so therefore it must be fake.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
No kkk, no Facism in USA, how do they equate that with Trump?

Oh its ABC news live stream...

Where were they when,

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I still ask What happened to all those lefties that were gonna move to Canada ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join