It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my president protests live streams

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LSU0408

This is the very definition of what a democracy stands for. How deluded are you?
Have you touched up on your own constitution recently? Or been to brain washed by direct post WW2 and Cold war era bombardment of right wing propaganda?

This is a bunch of crybabies gathering up to protest because they didn't get what they wanted. You can call it what you want to, it's apparent you fall right in line with them. You'd rather divide this country than mend it, what a fella.

Just a bunch of bigots that didn't get what they wanted. Enjoy your "democracy," y'all are only hurting yourselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I see you can't complain about violence here so you instead choose to demonize people for exercising their First Amendment rights.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Uhh yes they can, and will not accept Trump as their president because they didn't vote for him. This is how democracy works. Where do you think voting comes into play?

And Trump appointing a bunch of monkeys in the white house is a good start?
Who lie, and make up random information on the spot.

Have you seen the video of Trump and PM Trudeau regarding the security of immigration and the like? Trumps vocabulary was narcissistic and on the level of a grade 10 debate team. These people are protesting Trump, not a political party.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Lol. You chastise him for being divisive yet spew your own divisive bile back at him. Irony!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Uhh yes they can, and will not accept Trump as their president because they didn't vote for him. This is how democracy works. Where do you think voting comes into play?

Have you seen the video of Trump and PM Trudeau regarding the security of immigration and the like? Trumps vocabulary was narcissistic and on the level of a grade 10 debate team. These people are protesting Trump, not a political party.

Doesn't matter how they feel, they have to accept Trump as president because others did want him as President.

This is how democracy works.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Step right up, come one, come all.
Witness democracy in action.

Come see signs being held, people chanting and screaming points of view.
So grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the show.

ORTV LIVE! Not My President Day Protests Nationwide

LIVE Stream: Not My President Protest NYC - Anti Trump Rally - Not My President's Day (2/20/2017)

Witness "democracy" in action? More like a whinefest full of retards that would rather destroy the country than help unite it. This isn't democracy. Anybody watching this live stream is watching so they can roll their eyes at level of immaturity our society has become.

These people are 'destroying the country' because they're protesting? How? Where?

Your post is ironic on multiple levels.

So is your response. They're destroying the country because these protests are doing absolutely nothing besides dividing us further and causing more hate. Anyone who thinks this is good for the country is #ed off in the head. Republicans didn't gather and protest every time something happened we didn't like, or every time something came along that honored the president. No, we were grown ups about and sat patiently waiting, the silent majority.... Last time democrats were this upended and angry was in 1964 and they've only represented 3 of the following 9 presidents since then.

Wanna show us how you feel when you don't get your way, fine. You're only hurting yourselves because nobody likes a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.

BS. These people are doing nothing but protesting. Don't blame them because people like you 'hate' it.

"Oh, they're destroying the country and causing hate and division because I don't like what they're doing!"

GTFO here with that #.

Don't like what they're doing? Ignore it. Problem solved. I thought conservatives where all for personal responsibility?

If you are an example of articulation of the 'left', then it makes sense they've become a laughing stock and more and more what they become, is what they are protesting.

Your conditional evaluates to false so the rest of your post is null.

Its okay though, I understand why some of us feel the need to reduce extremely complex situations down to 'left' side vs 'right' side - less thinking required.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liammc

No. They don't have to accept Trump as President just because you voted for him and we didn't. That is why we have the right to protest in this country. We, as American citizens, don't have to accept any situation in this country that we disagree with. If we feel strongly enough about something, protest is a protected means to express that dissatisfaction.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I see you can't complain about violence here so you instead choose to demonize people for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Ok, are you dense or stupid?

I posted this so people could watch the protests.

It's awesome that they are peaceful.

I've never said people shouldn't be able to protest.

And why would I want violence?

I'm beginning to think you have issues.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Step right up, come one, come all.
Witness democracy in action.

Come see signs being held, people chanting and screaming points of view.
So grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the show.

ORTV LIVE! Not My President Day Protests Nationwide

LIVE Stream: Not My President Protest NYC - Anti Trump Rally - Not My President's Day (2/20/2017)

Witness "democracy" in action? More like a whinefest full of retards that would rather destroy the country than help unite it. This isn't democracy. Anybody watching this live stream is watching so they can roll their eyes at level of immaturity our society has become.

These people are 'destroying the country' because they're protesting? How? Where?

Your post is ironic on multiple levels.

So is your response. They're destroying the country because these protests are doing absolutely nothing besides dividing us further and causing more hate. Anyone who thinks this is good for the country is #ed off in the head. Republicans didn't gather and protest every time something happened we didn't like, or every time something came along that honored the president. No, we were grown ups about and sat patiently waiting, the silent majority.... Last time democrats were this upended and angry was in 1964 and they've only represented 3 of the following 9 presidents since then.

Wanna show us how you feel when you don't get your way, fine. You're only hurting yourselves because nobody likes a spoiled brat that can't handle losing.

BS. These people are doing nothing but protesting. Don't blame them because people like you 'hate' it.

"Oh, they're destroying the country and causing hate and division because I don't like what they're doing!"

GTFO here with that #.

Don't like what they're doing? Ignore it. Problem solved. I thought conservatives where all for personal responsibility?

We are about personal responsibility, and we did ignore it by not making idiotic spectacles of ourselves by crying about not getting our way when Obama won twice.

The thing is, because of this "democracy" on display, true democracy will cost the left even more seats in 2018 and most likely the election again in 2020, and we're gonna keep seeing this mindless childlike behavior from the left and y'all are gonna keep ripping your hair out at the roots and wondering why you're still losing. Honestly, I like what y'all are doing because you're sealing your own fate. It's when you all grow up and realize that you're only hurting yourselves that I'll begin to worry. Until then, it's all smooth sailing and I'm just calling you out for the ridiculously childish behavior being displayed.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Actually. I reread your OP and see your point. I retract my anger at you. It was the responses on the first page that set me off and I see you rebuked at least one of them.

link   

No. They don't have to accept Trump as President just because you voted for him and we didn't. That is why we have the right to protest in this country. We, as American citizens, don't have to accept any situation in this country that we disagree with. If we feel strongly enough about something, protest is a protected means to express that dissatisfaction.

For some strange reason, there are Americans that get upset when other Americans exercise their rights. I don't understand it.

link   

Actually. I reread your OP and see your point. I retract my anger at you. It was the responses on the first page that set me off and I see you rebuked at least one of them.

Ok, fair enough.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

All I can think of while watching this, besides SMFH, is the herd needs thinning.

The herd should definitely be thinned of people you disagree with, huh?

Can't imagine why they would be protesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

These protests are just giving any conservative a huge smile. They are counter productive.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liammc

originally posted by: liammc

This is the very definition of what a democracy stands for. How deluded are you?
Have you touched up on your own constitution recently? Or been to brain washed by direct post WW2 and Cold war era bombardment of right wing propaganda?
No its not, it's the definition of not accepting a democratic vote.

A democratic vote is only a process...
Democracy stands for so much more. In democracy protesting is highly accepted.
Of course it's accepted, but these idiots are using democracy to protest against democracy, they need a good laughing at.

What can you expect from the same people that use racism to combat what they consider racism...?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If they voted for Hillary then they should protest Hillary for not doing her job properly. Her debates were catastrophic and didn't tackle real issues like Trump did. Why are they mad at him? Hillary couldn't even get the majority of women to vote for her. She lost because she didn't reached enough voters and that's it. If they didn't vote at all then they are really stupid and should be ashamed of themselves. If you didn't care about the outcome of an election you are not allowed to point fingers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I want a sign that says. . .

NOT MY PROTEST

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

They do, those protesters are an extreme minority of the American population and do not speak for everyone, so until that changes they have to accept it and suck it up.

Those people are just bad losers and are abusing their right to protest.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No no, buckaroo... The people voted, they got their president. They only way he's not their president is if they leave this country. And you called ME deluded, wowzers. At least the current set of monkeys are better than the former set.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am very proud and happy to say Hillary's not my President and Bush, Clinton and Obama are not my President.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join