It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

space/portal looking thing on the top of the seed vault. Any meaning behind it?
Window .... to let light inside ...I don.t think the vault should be looked at in its parts ie door . door handles hinges but as a concept of storage ...secured ...hidden inside ...protected ... The fact that the message are cryptic hints that that is all they are but with a story message . Wikileaks publishes information ...that is what they do . If they had a document about a real vault in a specific place for a specific purpose that they wanted us to know then why not just publish it .its what they do after all . eta ...also the ICWATCH was a big deal but its not new .That link is in the thread but I don't remember it being the reason for the Vailt7 series ...Did I miss something ? help
edit on 11-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's simple. Look and don't kill the messenger. The guy sums it up pretty good. It would be silly to ignore.
vid

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Although that underground stuff is true and probably does play a roll in all of this ,I think the main focus is about what is happening on the surface ...kind of a hidden in plain sight deal . I am thinking that its really about the 650k emails as well as other insurance documents . The main purpose seems to get them to do the right thing and publish or they will and it wont be good at all ...M.A.D ...

This is true. And I also do wonder what the deal is with the space/portal looking thing on the top of the seed vault. Any meaning behind it?

Yes. There is meaning behind it. The materials used are interesting, too, IMO. I looked it up earlier and found it to be possibly significant. From wikipedia:

Running the length of the facility's roof and down the front face to the entryway is an illuminated artwork named Perpetual Repercussion by Norwegian artist Dyveke Sanne that marks the location of the vault from a distance. In Norway, government-funded construction projects exceeding a certain cost must include artwork. KORO, the Norwegian State agency overseeing art in public spaces, engaged the artist to install lighting that highlights the importance and qualities of Arctic light. The roof and vault entrance are filled with highly reflective stainless steel, mirrors, and prisms. The installation reflects polar light in the summer months, while in the winter, a network of 200 fibre-optic cables gives the piece a muted greenish-turquoise and white light.

link

More on the artwork here.

edit on 11-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

space/portal looking thing on the top of the seed vault. Any meaning behind it?
Window .... to let light inside ...I don.t think the vault should be looked at in its parts ie door . door handles hinges but as a concept of storage ...secured ...hidden inside ...protected ... The fact that the message are cryptic hints that that is all they are but with a story message . Wikileaks publishes information ...that is what they do . If they had a document about a real vault in a specific place for a specific purpose that they wanted us to know then why not just publish it .its what they do after all . eta ...also the ICWATCH was a big deal but its not new .That link is in the thread but I don't remember it being the reason for the Vailt7 series ...Did I miss something ? help

I can understand the frustration about Wikileaks not releasing certain things or not releasing them right away, but my best guess is they cant yet, because they need them as an insurance policy or bargaining chip. Of course I do reserve a spot in the back of my mind as far as Wiki not being who they claim. It could go either way I suppose.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nice thanks for that. I should have googled it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When a government agency commissions artwork, the meaning of the piece becomes that much more tantalizing to me.

ETA: Also, in the video posted on the previous page, the camera literally pans up to the illuminated artwork at the top of the vault.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Its a good thing to keep in mind .Be helpful but not too much ... On another note George Webb's latest Braverman series is up .news flash ...he presents a 1983 cia document . Learn the lessons of this ...Just as Wikileaks has had to be more crypt with the Vault7 so too we should .imo The content of 1983 document is not new because we have already figured out what is happening over Syria . The lesson is in how the News works into the bigger picture and even to lower levels on these boards .

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Any ideas what this one means? What kind of code is being used and how to read the message.

Same cryptic you tube account "look" as the one I put up earlier.

The clip of Obama and underneath it says d h-o n t t-e-l. Looking at the letters with the dashes spells Hotel.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Any ideas what this one means? What kind of code is being used and how to read the message.

The clip of Obama and underneath it says d h-o n t t-e-l. Looking at the letters with the dashes spells Hotel.

The ones without the dashes spell "dont.'

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

IDK, weird. The title of the video is"come, stay awhile". So hotel would fit that theme but which hotel. What's with the Maxwell commercial? Does Maxwell the name have relevance?

Meet up perhaps at a hotel? The numbers on the screen change slightly but the sequences are similar but you'll notice the 2c in the third column becomes 2e in the 4th. The airline at beginning is Ecuadorian air I believe which links Assange.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wasn't disagreeing...just saying when you take away the word 'don't' you get 'hotel.' 'Don't' is also a recurring word in the video: "Don't ask, don't tell." "Don't worry, I won't."

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wasn't disagreeing...just saying when you take away the word 'don't' you get 'hotel.' 'Don't' is also a recurring word in the video: "Don't ask, don't tell." "Don't worry, I won't."

I hear ya. It just occurred to me wha the number sequence is, I was thinking like C++ and realized its just hexadecimal coding. Gonna take a minute and find out what it says.

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 65 6e 2e 77 69 6b 69 70 65 64 69 61 2e 6f 72 67 2f 77 69 6b 69

converts to:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

next is:

2f 41 69 72 62 6f 72 6e 65 5f 4d 61 72 63 68

/Airborne_March

which probably means en.wikipedia.org...

The Airborne March is the annual Dutch commemorative event in remembrance of the Battle of Arnhem in September 1944, that began in 1947 and always takes place on the first Saturday in September at Oosterbeek near Arnhem in The Netherlands. Just over 34.800 people took part in the 68th edition of the march in 2014.

The march is one of several events attended by veterans, living relatives, soldiers and British army cadets plus RAF and air cadets from the United Kingdom together with Dutch military, police and civilians to commemorate the 1.750 British and Polish soldiers and airmen who lost their lives at the Battle of Arnhem during the Second World War and who are buried at the Airborne Cemetery at Oosterbeek. The march is also meant to remind one and all, especially the post-war generations, of the sacrifices man was ready to make for the restoration of democracy.

bold is mine.

Also worth noting there are multiple videos so all the messages should probably be decoded to better understand whatever message is being propagated.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The plane was Eucadorian. So this could be alluding to the elections going on in Eucador.

The Maxwell house coffee guy said he gets to do it his way. This could be alluding to the fact that once Lasso is in power JA will no longer be welcome there.

The obama d h-o- n t t-e-l could be "don't ask - don't tell" policy. This could be alluding to something to do with military.

HRC saying "don't worry I won't". This could be alluding to the fact maybe Lasso will use his military to get rid of JA and no one outside the people who are elite will ever know.

The rest of the video - the animation of Lisa,the code during the animation, the US flag and Greenland highlighted on the globe - escapes me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok, so same poster. Here's this video:

first series is:

33 2e 33 34 31 35 36 37 2c:

second:

31 32 34 2e 35 37 35 36 31 36:

Put them together and its GPS coords:

Celebes Sea

3°20'29.8"N 124°34'32.3"E

taking the context of the cartoon its almost like telling people in that area to test the air for radioactive agents. Or a warning in the near future?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Some more theories on Vault7

5 Most popular theories as to what's in Vault 7 #NWO #Wikileaks #Vault7

Intriguing stuff!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why do you guys consider Anonscandinavia and TheSwimSwam credible?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

I think it would be premature to conclude they are creditable.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join