It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: spite

TheSwimSwam joined this month. I can find no tweets prior to Feb 7 and he was on a tear that day. 30-40 tweets. he is the one who brought the new leak (well only part of it seems new but linked perhaps to the 1984 posts)

AnonScan posted the early video clues then TheSwimSwam took over. Think they may be working together.

TheSwimSwam posted something very interesting...

Who is William Berry and why does he hold dozens of official positions simultaneously? Suddenly Mr TheSwimSwam earned himself some creditability.

[email protected]

twitter.com...

Great find. Thank you. Most have been tagging him as William Blyth (Clinton)

Will check out tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm going to have to chime in since it's not going to be avoidable now.

Terms of ATS prevent the research of people, so no name dropping or research or your post will be deleted in due time.

I know this from experience and a few others as well do too.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm going to have to chime in since it's not going to be avoidable now.

Terms of ATS prevent the research of people, so no name dropping or research or your post will be deleted in due time.

I know this from experience and a few others as well do too.

Well apparently its ok since these post haven't been "moderated" while an entire thread has been that didn't discuss said entity. Worth noting at least.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wasn't disagreeing...just saying when you take away the word 'don't' you get 'hotel.' 'Don't' is also a recurring word in the video: "Don't ask, don't tell." "Don't worry, I won't."

I hear ya. It just occurred to me wha the number sequence is, I was thinking like C++ and realized its just hexadecimal coding. Gonna take a minute and find out what it says.

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 65 6e 2e 77 69 6b 69 70 65 64 69 61 2e 6f 72 67 2f 77 69 6b 69

converts to: BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE

I KNEW IT!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yeah hmmm, I wonder what is going on with that. Seems all you really did was condense some key points from here to there. Quite curious. Guess the upside, you got to keep your flags at least. It seemed like it was getting some interest from other members too. They could have at least directed those members to here while they were doing whatever it is there doing.

Earlier on here someone mentioned 2/14 and I can't figure out what that was related too as far as us finding something out. Can someone direct me or clear that up for me? Feel like I missed something.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

You may be thinking of 2/19. That is Ecuador's election. One candidate vows to remove asylum for JA. That will leave him in a precarious position.

However back in the summer when he sent out 3 insurance files, one was named Ecuador.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You may be thinking of 2/19. That is Ecuador's election. One candidate vows to remove asylum for JA. That will leave him in a precarious position.

However back in the summer when he sent out 3 insurance files, one was named Ecuador.

Yes I believe it was FBIanon who said they had until the 18th to start making charges or it will be leaked, perhaps the relevancy of all this suddenly is Assange's safety.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I searched location as my home city. I know two people on there.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yeah I think you're right. From the info that's been put out, it appears that something will happen between 19-22 Feb..

The Ecuadorian presidential candidate vowing to kick Assange out, has a very unlikely chance of winning..

Unless the US does something to change that? Did you see the tweet from WL about Ecuador wanting to curry USG favour? Possible connection?

Eta-
Have you seen this?

Controversial figure and internet activist, Julian Assange returns to Oz via video link to expose the man (and woman) behind the curtain.

In February 2017, Think Inc. presents No More Secrets, No More Lies: Julian Assange in a rare opportunity for a real time interview and Q&A. From the Embassy of Ecuador in London, Assange will be transported back to Oz via video link, with shows scheduled for Melbourne and Sydney, and live screening from these shows to venues in Brisbane and Auckland.

www.thinkinc.org.au...
edit on 12-2-2017 by fluff007 because: more info

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Ya these little number
YA WENT OVER MY 80 gb allocation that month LOL

But those number was just to make sure the file was the right one
and not tampered with
edit on 12-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Bumping thread :-

Anyone seen any new info in regards to Vault 7?

There's multiple theories going around as you know..

Its possible Vault7 (WL file index?) is open and its being updated with the new info?

I'm losing the will to live with all this going on. I truly hope some truth comes out of it somewhere so we can get a more concrete idea of what is actually going on..!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Have you seen this?

When was this call taking place?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
On it way Tonight ???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok also here
Twitter
edit on 12-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes I have...

That was shortly before he went into the Embassy. In Norfolk, 2010 I think..

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Have you seen this?

Controversial figure and internet activist, Julian Assange returns to Oz via video link to expose the man (and woman) behind the curtain.

In February 2017, Think Inc. presents No More Secrets, No More Lies: Julian Assange in a rare opportunity for a real time interview and Q&A. From the Embassy of Ecuador in London, Assange will be transported back to Oz via video link, with shows scheduled for Melbourne and Sydney, and live screening from these shows to venues in Brisbane and Auckland.

www.thinkinc.org.au...

Good catch. No More Secrets, No More Lies...and it's on Feb 18th...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
On it way Tonight ???

Ok also here
Twitter

The twitter on that was dated Feb 10 and the added docs came out yesterday the 11th.

Noted someone said it wasn't 'the vault' but more clues.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
On it way Tonight ???

Ok also here
Twitter

The twitter on that was dated Feb 10 and the added docs came out yesterday the 11th.

Noted someone said it wasn't 'the vault' but more clues.

The Original tweet was from the 10th, his reply to them was like 6 hours ago I believe.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Have you seen this?

www.thinkinc.org.au...

So Viral marketing campaign?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't think so, but of course it's a possibility. I believe JA is attempting to stack the deck to stay alive and un-tortured.

Whether we get any goodies or not remains to be seen, but this one is different for some reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Have you seen this?

www.thinkinc.org.au...

So Viral marketing campaign?

Sadly, I feel like it's headed that way myself. I would say though that, if it is, it will likely backfire.
I feel that, should all of this (which has caused quite the stir) turn out to be what amounts to an advert for a simple Q&A, it will seriously harm wikileaks' credibility.
There will be a LOT of very disgruntled people and, after fuelling such speculation and expectation, it will cause plenty of ill-will towards them. It may colour people's responses to any future releases and serve to cheapen and undermine their efforts going forward.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join