It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wikileaks is not traditionally cryptic. This latest behaviour and previous cryptic communications makes me question the validity of Wikileaks.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Which has become the main central point to the Braverman files by George Webb ...These dots are connected and connecting in so many ways for me .

The latest

edit on 10-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Holy Moly...never knew that. One and the same. Kept thinking it would get back to Clinton but is Blythe in the dump?

Hope you can do some magic.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Clicked a pic or two and did a bit of reverse searching.

For example: Pic #2bc9fe1.jpg is Peter Watson from Prism. He's a Director of Corporate finance.

Pic: file....__._/file/icwatch-pics/2bc9fe1.jpg
www.prismcorporatebroking.com...

So, with time, I'm sure you could find out who some of these people are, and maybe draw a conclusion of the theme.

For Fun: file....__._/file/icwatch-pics/23a345e.jpg
uk.linkedin.com...

Analyst for Us Military... gonna stop now before I'm ...
edit on 10-2-2017 by ZososPhoenix because: Another ex

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

This is the image at the bottom of that screenshot you posted. It's pretty crazy. I have never seen this. WTF

Nevermind, I see that this has been debunked. But I guess it is to emphasize the nature of the threat, maybe?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Novaroc because: Fake

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Wikileaks is not traditionally cryptic. This latest behaviour and previous cryptic communications makes me question the validity of Wikileaks.

You got me to thinking. Not about the cryptic posts but about the sources.

Wikileakstwitter, official page has all the Vault7 hints and is the legit page. When they post the new entries it is to #Vault7

There also seems to be a separate Wikileak page to cater to people posting their info.

So with just #Vault7 it will go to a totally different page...which is just #Vault7 This is the one most people are using and where the Anon's are posting to.

When I go to Wikileaks.org, I do not see any new leaks. Yet when the url was given it goes to file__._ EDIT uhoh, forgot ATS doesn't accept

Could be the anon group are taking up the gap till the 19th.

Need someone smarter than myself to figure it out
edit on 10-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

This is the image at the bottom of that screenshot you posted. It's pretty crazy. I have never seen this. WTF

Nevermind, I see that this has been debunked. But I guess it is to emphasize the nature of the threat, maybe?

I've seen that before and so has ATS it's fake and a hoax .. according to ATS anyway www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: After reading the thread again I have just realised that you've realised it's a fake lol
edit on 10-2-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

That is 20 threads of interesting. Have a link to where it was debunked?

NM, it's photoshopped.

edit on 10-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's ICWatch profiles?

m.democracynow.org...

Wow...no wonder some folk are pissed and sending death threats---getting outed as assassins & torture operatives and/or collaborators/finger men/target acquisition. And listing it on their CV's.

Just digging into this...I'm sure I'm way behind whatever y'all have figured out by the last page...

Good stuff OP and researchers.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It's ICWatch profiles?

m.democracynow.org...

Wow...no wonder some folk are pissed and sending death threats---getting outed as assassins & torture operatives and/or collaborators/finger men/target acquisition. And listing it on their CV's.

Just digging into this...I'm sure I'm way behind whatever y'all have figured out by the last page...

Good stuff OP and researchers.

Yes indeed. Saw this about an hour ago. The unmentionable page has a new page called ICWATCH

13661 pages of pics and bios of the intelligence community. Multiply that by 25-30 per page. This is the big story.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Apparently it's searchable? And names of operations are being identified and collated if I understand?

This world is quickly turning into the plot from some fantastic & weird Hollywood epic.

I'm wary of who has what info-wise and who is who behind this cosmic curtain but, regardless, the plot seems to thicken.

This chap seems up to speed and trying out some theories. Interesting info on where the leaks came from and some work on deciphering a redacted name, and the identity of the welder and the mysterious WHITEMAN AFB?

edit on 10-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

AMY GOODMAN: And they talk about drone programs, being involved with drone targeting.

JULIAN ASSANGE: Thousands of references to—and some 8,000 references to people involved in UAVs, which is unmanned aerial vehicle, which is what is used inside the military to describe drones. There are more than 8,000 people involved in various aspects, from maintenance, manufacturing, targeting, intelligence feedback from drones.

AMY GOODMAN: Spying?

JULIAN ASSANGE: And spying, yeah, visual spyings, spying on radio signals, telephone signals.

AMY GOODMAN: So perhaps if you have job openings, you might be concerned that someone actually who’s applying for a job might actually be a spy.

JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, I think that there’s a real question. If you look at some of these CVs, OK, for some people, they were involved in assassinating people, interrogating people, and then they’ve moved on. And where have they moved on? So they’ve moved into police. They’ve moved into careers advice at universities. So, you could be, you know, faced with a police interrogation, and that interrogator is someone who tortured people in Guantánamo Bay.

I think there’s a real question about what the effect is on U.S. society, when you have all these people who have become used to torturing and killing people coming back and integrating back into society. And as far as I’m aware, no program to help them reintegrate and help them mobilize as they come back in.

There’s a lot of debate about whether Guantánamo detainees could be brought to New York to be trialed. Are they too dangerous after the way that they’ve been treated in Guantánamo Bay? Or they’re an irritation to the United States. Are they too dangerous to have on U.S. soil?

But I think the same question needs to be asked: Are Guantánamo Bay interrogators, are black site interrogators, are people involved in assassination programs too dangerous to be brought back in and enter into the police force or enter into university administrations or enter into the DOJ?

The Kill List: ICWatch Uses LinkedIn Account Info to Out Officials Who Aided Assassination Program

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks for the vid. It was a lot to take in tho not sure of a military leak going to fbi.

There is one question i have asked myself...not related to the individual who 'walked in to fbi, who some are saying was patrick kennedy, and I find unlikely since he was still employed but perhaps he needed to clear his name.

My question was with the pick of the 3 leakers. Manning went to Wikileaks...which is Assange so both affiliated with wikileaks. Then there was Snowdon who was on his own and sent to various journalists. Did Snowdon also send to Wikileaks? He told reporters not to reveal anything that would compromise the gov and they just released the massive spying.

Something to think about

Also there is talk about Snowdon being released to the US for a 'favor'. And the tweet from him that 'it is time' which is now trending in relationship to the Wikileaks Vault7

Was there more and did it go to Wikileaks. It would tie all 3 together.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cactusman23
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The video ends with Hilary doing a salute of some kind.

It ends with the way it begins, a slicing motion.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In a July 1 ( 2013 ) statement published by WikiLeaks, Snowden accused the U.S. government of "using citizenship as a weapon" and using what he described as "old, bad tools of political aggression." Citing Obama's promise to not allow "wheeling and dealing" over the case, Snowden commented, "This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile."[222] Several days later, WikiLeaks announced that Snowden had applied for asylum in six additional countries, which WikiLeaks declined to name "due to attempted U.S. interference.

Source - Wikipedia

So Snowden did indeed work with wikileaks at least on some part. There was about 14 mentions of " Wikileaks " in that wikipedia page, this was the best proof I saw at a glance, that he was at least working with them. There was more mention of wikileaks flying him here and there and helping, so wouldn't be surprised.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hit the button too soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

This world is quickly turning into the plot from some fantastic & weird Hollywood epic.

That's probably what scares me the most. Movies become more and more epic with "visual effects" that you couldn't distinguish real from fantasy if you were an off world visiter.

"Good Ol'Shoe" comes to mind. They have the best and brightest storytellers and visual effects people the world over.

Why spend a couple trillion on a black craft when you can spend a couple million convincing us of it? Not to say of course we don't have black craft, just thinking path of least resistance.

What better way of controlling the narrative then to be controlled opposition. I mean think about it, Assange when he does get media time is Hannity (Fox) and Goodman (NPR). More importantly, Goodman, and although I loved her during the Iraq war, she was utterly missing in relevancy the past 8 years. Yet both sides get a major scoop with Assange, strange to me, I'd think there'd be a media blackout.

Most people would say, why would the US allow him to damage the US like this if he was in on it? Simple, as was shown time and again, "they" don't have the nationalism in them that they've indoctrinated into us, those pulling the strings anyway. At some level, the US needs to fail in order for a Phoenix to rise.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZososPhoenix
Clicked a pic or two and did a bit of reverse searching.

For example: Pic #2bc9fe1.jpg is Peter Watson from Prism. He's a Director of Corporate finance.

Pic: file....__._/file/icwatch-pics/2bc9fe1.jpg
www.prismcorporatebroking.com...

Hmmmmm.... couldn't help but think of this ATS thread:

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join