It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spite
Why do you guys consider Anonscandinavia and TheSwimSwam credible?

I can simultaneously consider that they are or not credible. I haven't drawn any conclusions...just entertaining the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
ok, so same poster. Here's this video:

first series is:

33 2e 33 34 31 35 36 37 2c:

second:

31 32 34 2e 35 37 35 36 31 36:

Put them together and its GPS coords:

Celebes Sea

3°20'29.8"N 124°34'32.3"E

taking the context of the cartoon its almost like telling people in that area to test the air for radioactive agents. Or a warning in the near future?

North Korea 'test fires ballistic missile'
Linky
Maybe it was a live test with real nuke ??????????????????

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

It sure is!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Perhaps, or someone test fired something....either way, if I were someone in that region i'd be looking for a cheap geiger.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
VOAT was down yesterday for awhile, too. I have a feeling that the ol' bag o' tricks ain't gonna work this time. Cat be coming out of the bag clawing.

Doesn't mean everything is going to be a happy ending, imo, but it's sure going to be nice for a change to see some of the bad players go down hard in broad daylight so-to-speak. I can hear the rats squealing on each other now.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

TheSwimSwam joined this month. I can find no tweets prior to Feb 7 and he was on a tear that day. 30-40 tweets. he is the one who brought the new leak (well only part of it seems new but linked perhaps to the 1984 posts)

AnonScan posted the early video clues then TheSwimSwam took over. Think they may be working together.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wasn't disagreeing...just saying when you take away the word 'don't' you get 'hotel.' 'Don't' is also a recurring word in the video: "Don't ask, don't tell." "Don't worry, I won't."

I hear ya. It just occurred to me wha the number sequence is, I was thinking like C++ and realized its just hexadecimal coding. Gonna take a minute and find out what it says.

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 65 6e 2e 77 69 6b 69 70 65 64 69 61 2e 6f 72 67 2f 77 69 6b 69

converts to:

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia's home page?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I saw it in the top link as I ran thru different subs. Don't see it now.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Another reason @TheSwimSwam was considered , is the subtle connections to wikileaks, look at the names, " The Swim Swam " and the handle " [Riptide " then " wikileaks ", leaks, swim, swam, riptide.

Then you have the tweetstorm with the clues, as well Anonscan was the 1st to use the #Itstime hashtag, followed by TheSwimSwam with his clues.

All three have been clue givers in some way, and have suspicious variables related with wikileaks, so that's why they're even considered anything, we have't confirmed nor denied, just merely massaging the concept.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This has a cicada feel to it.

Maybe something is winding up?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

TheSwimSwam joined this month. I can find no tweets prior to Feb 7 and he was on a tear that day. 30-40 tweets. he is the one who brought the new leak (well only part of it seems new but linked perhaps to the 1984 posts)

AnonScan posted the early video clues then TheSwimSwam took over. Think they may be working together.

TheSwimSwam posted something very interesting...

Who is William Berry and why does he hold dozens of official positions simultaneously? Suddenly Mr TheSwimSwam earned himself some creditability.

[email protected]

twitter.com...
edit on 11-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
This has a cicada feel to it.

Maybe something is winding up?

Yes, but almost laymen'ish. I'm no codebreaker...HoneyPot? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have been following this for a while on various networks but never gave my thoughts. So here they are for what they are worth.

The Vault refers to FBI Vault as has been stated. The 6th set of HC emails had a deleted section. The Wiki group likely have that section and perhaps more that isn't being released.

So the unmentionable publisher (sorry got a warning today) likely has the emails that weren't released plus 911 info. They are saying release the HRC email or we will plus more...911 info.

One of the vids mentioned the name of a military man who had been a walk in at the state dept. But the document mentioned that the man had worked for the state dept a long time. Don't believe it was him. And they should not have mentioned his name...could be in jeopardy now

Also on George Webb's video that was posted, he mentioned Seth Rich who to my knowledge never worked for the state dept 'for many years'. Other guesses were Patrick Kennedy. His name wouldn't fit in the box unless FBI changed the box size.

Think they have the 650,000 on Weiner's laptop but probably that is too good an insurance file so will keep it. NYPD was shut down from publishing or pursuing by DOJ according to a twitter user who contacted one of them (take it for what you will). Loss of funding and something else...don't recall. They were really upset...separate leak could come from there.

Anyway, mystery we will have to wait for and hope they can spill it all. Some of this may hang on the Ecuador election and JA's fate. Could also hang on Snowdon's fate. Mentioned earlier, if Snowdon had sent the file to JA also it would pull the 3 people together nicely. Also remember Snowdon's "It's Time". It is a twitter hashtag now linked to Vault 7

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Nice rundown,

And yes, I found those wikipedia sections mentioning in fact wikileaks helps Snowden travel all throughout his journey, even gave a few releases with them, plenty of time to give a handoff of a " few " juiceboxes of love.

It's a interesting web that would be a good movie if done right, I'd watch it, lil bourne action.

Oh that's also why #itstime is familiar thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

We're living in twisted times...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join