It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

All turning into Hollywood design compliments of the CIA. I rarely watch movies and no TV programs. Tho aware, you don't know when you have missed something and it becomes embedded in you.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Graet post. The lies are becoming so sophisticated that it is hard to get definitive answers on anything.

20 years ago if you saw a video of a man shooting someone and it showed his face, you could have probably felt good that this was real.

But tech is so advanced, and the psychological understanding of manipulation so developed that its hard to get concrete "proof" of anything.

This means that we almost have to "feel" are way through the BS. And that is a dangerous proposition.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I recall this story and vaguely recall the thread. Need to look into it more. Thanks for bringing this up here

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Have you seen this one?

I am fairly certain that is a video of the seed vault.

From the wiki:

Svalbard global seed vault

Interesting that the song is "Heaven is a place on Earth" but...

edit on 10-2-2017 by Jonjonj because: spelling

edit on 10-2-2017 by Jonjonj because: added pic

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"Sow-a-Seed"?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

question is are they specifically indicating that particular vault or is it a pictorial referencing another vault? Specifically the 6th leak of Clinton where there was clearly a deleted segment in the 6th fbi discloseure

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Jonjonj

question is are they specifically indicating that particular vault or is it a pictorial referencing another vault? Specifically the 6th leak of Clinton where there was clearly a deleted segment in the 6th fbi discloseure

To be honest I think that particular video is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist's scare tactic. Irrelevant in my opinion, but my opinion is simply that; an opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Boadicea

I recall this story and vaguely recall the thread. Need to look into it more. Thanks for bringing this up here

Happy to do it. If/when I can, I'll be re-reading it as well -- in light of all this. And keeping up with this thread to see what others find...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Probably nothing, but did anyone else notice the serial numbers on the bills in that heaven on earth video? Adds up to 44, 44th President? Shot in the dark.

edit on 10-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
44th President... Shot in the dark.

And that is you going on a list...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't know if this came out of the vault, it appears to be recent, The_Donald is buzzing with a lot of odd information, I havent got to look through much yet. A treasure trove of related information to do with Clintons.
imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Possible terror attack at the Airborne march?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

That's just spooky seeing Branson and Jeff Koons as founding members of the International Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Koons has been mentioned several times as being implicated in the flat bread tomato sauce scandal that shall not be named.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
These files are fascinating and so much to take in. Some of them seem fairly innocuous and many of them are outdated, but still valuable. Like the Bilderberg files. There's no way they can hide behind the quote: "Bilderberg's only activity is its annual Conference and that at the meetings, no resolutions were proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued." when just reading portions of it swim with global planning such as:

"Although senior officers of our governments had been working on the subject of the relations of the Third World, what was still lacking was a joint grand design to answer the Third World's proposal for a new, economic order. We had so far responded to Third World demands on a piecemeal case-by-case basis. This was not sufficient. In order to turn potential allies or victims of the Soviet Union into future partners of the West, we had to abandon our ultraconservative position, which seemed to have as yet taken no account of our security requirements. Time may be running out to work out a joint strategy which showed imagination and responsibility." (meeting report 1980)

I've noted a lot of articles about Scientology which I have yet to get to. There is no shortage of major cult related papers. Well, except for those of a Luciferian/etc. nature. So much to read!

Also, Steve Jobs died of AIDS, not cancer!
edit on 11-2-2017 by gottaknow because: added info

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Am I allowed to post reddit? This is a document style link, that lays out a whole conspiracy concerning the clintons

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: loveguy

William Jefferson Blythe lll

Ok, I'm hooked now! I did read that Will was the key.

Thanks!

Same Will Rush sang about.
Maybe its ET like "heaven's unearthly estate"?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Very interesting!

Here we go again!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not sure if this video has been posted, it is pretty old though. Since we are on the subject of vaults.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Although that underground stuff is true and probably does play a roll in all of this ,I think the main focus is about what is happening on the surface ...kind of a hidden in plain sight deal . I am thinking that its really about the 650k emails as well as other insurance documents . The main purpose seems to get them to do the right thing and publish or they will and it wont be good at all ...M.A.D ...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Although that underground stuff is true and probably does play a roll in all of this ,I think the main focus is about what is happening on the surface ...kind of a hidden in plain sight deal . I am thinking that its really about the 650k emails as well as other insurance documents . The main purpose seems to get them to do the right thing and publish or they will and it wont be good at all ...M.A.D ...

This is true. And I also do wonder what the deal is with the space/portal looking thing on the top of the seed vault. Any meaning behind it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join