It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

From doing some research, this really doesn't seem like a viral marketing campaign to be honest. It hasn't really gone viral at all...
edit on 12-2-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Looked the above person up on ICWATCH. under something called 'transparency toolkit'. There were many multiple references and don't think there is a way of telling if they are all on and the same. Postions vary greatly that no one person could translate to them all.

besides the dhs.gov there was also one listed with that email DOD as project manager for USCG

Also happened on 'Points of Light' that had that name on the board.

Name is too common to pin to any one of them unless more info comes out

No links because may not be appropriate
edit to remove possible identity,
edit on 12-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

From doing some research, this really doesn't seem like a viral marketing campaign to be honest. It hasn't really gone viral at all...

I guess it depends on your definition of being viral i suppose. If you google just "vault 7" there are many results, mainly blogs and alternate news sites, carrying this story, also reddit etc. There are plenty of people commenting, the twitter feed has LOTS of interest and there's several threads here about it. It's reaching a lot of people. However, if you're looking for a mainstream news source covering this then what you're getting is zilch. So, it's not gone mainstream, however, it's most definitely reaching it's target audience and stirring up interest in those groups that are generally concerned about this kind of stuff.

I sincerely hope that this is all leading to something substantial, not least because i support the effort to get truth out to the people but also because of my concerns regarding wikileaks' credibility otherwise (see my post on previous page ). However, I remain sceptical at this point in time.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Indrasweb because: Grammar

edit on 12-2-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

We can't discuss private people on ATS, it violates T&C.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Well two main Twitter accounts both created this month @TheSwimSwam and @ANONSCAN are full pressing the #Vault7 #ItsTime.

Another youtube account I created a thread on has videos exclusively discussing Vault 7, received about 6k views (if those numbers are true). For context, if I were to post a video I might get 7 views. So its not the tens of thousands but its getting traction.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

so do I need to remove your quote?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about Vault7 being viral. Was talking about the JA alleged upcoming talk events via Think Inc FEb 18th - 20th...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

I wasn't talking about Vault7 being viral. Was talking about the JA alleged upcoming talk events via Think Inc FEb 18th - 20th...

Ahh, apologies, i misunderstood. In that case, you may well be right about that

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No worries!

Kek... Quite possibly!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A lot of the videos and profiles of people following Vault 7 are currently being scrubbed off the inner webs or they are all suddenly closing their own accounts. Yikes.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
A lot of the videos and profiles of people following Vault 7 are currently being scrubbed off the inner webs or they are all suddenly closing their own accounts. Yikes.

I just came from there. Didn't know it was a lot but just found out about the girl who was going to be on the youtube show about Vault7. She pulled out just before the show and Tweeted about a family emergency and it wasn't about the show tho things are getting weird. Several hours later said she was in the hospital. Today she is gone after tweeting her vids would be back soon after taking care of personal stuff.

Too coincidental.

Who else is gone?

edit to remove name

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I just came from there. Didn't know it was a lot but just found out about Tracybeanz who was going to be on JimmieSllama's show. She pulled out just before the show and Tweeted about a family emergency and it wasn't about the show tho things are getting weird. Several hours later said she was in the hospital. Today she is gone after tweeting her vids would be back soon after taking care of personal stuff.

Too coincidental.

Who else is gone?

Correct, the video I had linked was marked private, I thought it was from someone else but it was the same person you stated. I had also noticed her missing also and assumed it was two separate people. But yes, weirdness is afoot.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

semi explanation is here

Got too much right including some names

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

ok, so same poster. Here's this video:

first series is:

33 2e 33 34 31 35 36 37 2c:

second:

31 32 34 2e 35 37 35 36 31 36:

Put them together and its GPS coords:

Celebes Sea

3°20'29.8"N 124°34'32.3"E

taking the context of the cartoon its almost like telling people in that area to test the air for radioactive agents. Or a warning in the near future?

In the title of the video Boeing is spelled backwards.

GNIEOB
BOEING

If you reverse the coords you get either,

+73.341567,124.575616

which leads to a lake in russia

or

Which leads to Antartica

At the end of the title we have the Nr. 37 right after the reversal of Boeing, 37 - 73.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Feb 2017 16:32:31 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: Typo

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

semi explanation is here

Did anyone see her video take on things then? What was she suggesting in her video. If her version was hitting the mark then it would be nice to know what it was she was referring to.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Just hope they are not running to the hill or Bumker
Or Maybe getting personal NSL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

semi explanation is here

Did anyone see her video take on things then? What was she suggesting in her video. If her version was hitting the mark then it would be nice to know what it was she was referring to.

I had posted one of her videos in my thread describing AnonScan video clue, but she didn't really cover her theory, if people were interested she would share. She may have but I never seen it.

Here is an archive of her tweets, mostly pizza related.

archive.is...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I no nothing of the coordinates but saw a twitter post earlier saying CNN and NBC would be broadcasting from Antarctica next week. Have no been able to find any confirmation.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

She had written several points on the Vault7 story. Think it was on each vault release. She also used some of the points of the youtuber, with permission, in a video. I know her more lengthy analysis has been posted somewhere other than twitter but don't recall where I saw it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

I no nothing of the coordinates but saw a twitter post earlier saying CNN and NBC would be broadcasting from Antarctica next week. Have no been able to find any confirmation.

Well that is very interesting in light of that. Do you remember if they mentioned what they were going to report on by any chance?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join