It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
1 only ask if referencing the one of the Great books THE BIBLE then where are the frogs?

And what are the frogs? or spirits that use avatar like technology or ability?

revelations 16:13

King James Bible
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The frogs are not the GREYS so think deeper

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah... first it was "Bush is the antichrist," then it was "Obama is the antichrist," and now it's "Trump."

Yawn, next...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The Hebrew word for frog is «tsephardea» or Heb. צפרדע. That word is awfully similar to the Hebrew name for Spain (Heb. ספרד «Sephard») and Spanish (Heb. ספרדים «Sephardim»). Speaking Spanish is דוברי ספרדית («Dovri Sephardit») in Hebrew. Will they start speaking Spanish? Or flee to South America like the nazis? Or is that verse you site about these Nazis who fled Germany after the war and settled in (mostly Hispanic) South America? And is it a coincident that the sitting (and if we are to believe St. Malachy, he is also to be the last--) pope-- is from South America (Argentina, the largest Spanish speaking land in South America)?

Also, the quote you refer to says the beast will flee, and what is a common verb for flee (verb, alt. depart, leave) in ancient Hebrew? Heb. צפר («tsephar») -- the verb root defining the noun frog, Heb. צפרדע («tsepharea»). Isn't it rather obvious?
edit on 13-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

No mystery

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Yeah, yeah... first it was "Bush is the antichrist," then it was "Obama is the antichrist," and now it's "Trump."

Yawn, next...

Remember the old children's story, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf', is it not obvious that with so much false rhetoric from government Trolls, that when the real Christ in Sheep's Clothing turns up, the populace fall back to sleep and get nuked.

The other presidents were staged. Everyone loves Trump when he brings back jobs to US. Everyone will take his Mark of the Beast when the US economy collapses because everyone trusts the new antichrist Sheppard.

Yawn away especially when the economy collapses and you get a chip implant (for free) in your right hand in a FEMA camp. Be happy, don't worry. The Mark will feed you happy thoughts.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

I mentioned FEMA and their 10 «kings» and their 10 territories. I forgot to mention the 7 heads of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the president being the 8th naturally, and the Beast itself. it's obvious that the US has styled its government and military after the numbers and villains of the Book of Revelation.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

a reply to: Tristran

Trump is the Beast in effect of being the American President. That Head of State together with the 7 Heads of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the Beast. Its 10 horns are the 10 Horns of FEMA, 10 officers who have to and will abide the orders of the aforementioned 7 Heads of the Beast, and the 8th, the Beast itself, the President. FEMA has divided USA into 10 territories to be ruled by the aforementioned 10 extensions (i.e. horns) of the President and his Joint Chiefs of Staff. So why does the huge Airforce Medal of Honor behind Trump in the OP have 10 horns and not 7 as it usually does?

Pentagon and US Military has this same apocalyptic structure. It is so bloody obvious, why can't people simply just acknowledge it? USA is built to be the Beast.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

a reply to: seagull

Sorry to bump in, but seriously. Satanism and paganism is all about fertility. And wealth, as in the the son of Satan, Mammon, money.

Satanism has nothing to do with Satan.

And she only has 9 horns. Where do you see the 10th?

It's behind the one in the rear

I still only see 9...

Think further, and perhaps you'll get it in the end

No, I think you're trying to think too far and imagining an extra horn to fit your theory.. there is only 9 horns, and Satanism has nothing to do with Satan.

How many points does the crown below have? ==>

Or how many corners does this arc corner stone have? ==>

PS: It requires what artists and designers (like you and me) depend upon the most, a thing called 'visual spatial recognition'.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: Changed quote to include this particular user's whole line of thought + added the cornerstone and its accompanying question

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Trump is the Beast in effect of being the American President. That Head of State together with the 7 Heads of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the Beast. Its 10 horns are the 10 Horns of FEMA, 10 officers who have to and will abide the orders of the aforementioned 7 Heads of the Beast

Look bigger.

10 horns = 10 super nations.

The 7 Heads is G7 that were joined by Canada at the San Juan Puerto Rico Summit of 1976 initially comprising of France, the United States, Britain, Germany, Japan and Italy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

And when Russia attend, they rename their club into G8, hmmm....

Besides, there are 8 men who combined own more than the rest of the world put together, nations included.

Like I said earlier here, ALL Christian nations have these conglomerates built into their political systems, military and police etc. Jesus was quite wise when he taught us to love our enemies, our enemies rule and protect our nations, and own this whole bleeding world.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Jesus was quite wise when he taught us to love our enemies, our enemies rule and protect our nations, and own this whole bleeding world.

That is where the Mammon comes in where the multitude will be bought off with easy money (Mammon) after the current old world economy collapses.

Who would turn down 1 million (new world order) cashless dollars to jump start the NWO economy ? No one. Billions will take the Mark of the Beast in less than a day.

And if they do not have a right hand, then nanites will be injected into their blood thus the beast will be reading their thoughts.

However, watch out for he who calls himself Jesus. If he orders everyone to bow on their knees to him, then he is a fallen antichrist as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Jesus was quite wise when he taught us to love our enemies, our enemies rule and protect our nations, and own this whole bleeding world.

That is where the Mammon comes in where the multitude will be bought off with easy money (Mammon) after the current old world economy collapses.

Who would turn down 1 million (new world order) cashless dollars to jump start the NWO economy ? No one. Billions will take the Mark of the Beast in less than a day.

And if they do not have a right hand, then nanites will be injected into their blood thus the beast will be reading their thoughts.

However, watch out for he who calls himself Jesus. If he orders everyone to bow on their knees to him, then he is a fallen antichrist as well.

Is that 1 million Nazi Deutsche Mark? For one million Nazi Marks you were lucky to get a slice of bread for
I have a nazi bank note back home, valued at 100 000 (back then, now it's like worth less than the paper the numbers are written upon), you'd've needed a lorry of those if you wanted firewood or jam for 'em. Inflation, mate, inflation-- turns a dime into a million dollars. Which is possibly the result of Trump's genious (deliberate «typo», the guy thinks he can run a nation and the world by using business tactics, but in the real world that requires corruption) economic politics.....

ETA: I held the nickname Jesus when I worked as a carpenter hehe. I wore my hair long to me but and was quite good with the drill and the hammer, but naturally I f***ed up hehe. Does that make me a likely antichrist in your world?

That aside, yeah, Jesus transliterated into Hebrew becomes 616, the original number of the Beast (do a search in my back orders)....
edit on 13-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: syntax + eta

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Is that 1 million Nazi Deutsche Mark? For one million Nazi Marks you were lucky to get a slice of bread for

Does that make me a likely antichrist in your world?

No i estimate 1 NWO credit would be like 1 US Dollar / 1 Euro in todays currency.

So imagine 1 million credits, free heating via cold fusion, free food and enlisting in the NWO Space Federation to explore the universe.

Who would turn down the Mark which explains why the globalists have made everybody so poor.

You could fake Christ if you could remove demons from peoples host bodies. If you were the real Christ you would know the true name of a real dark entity that is inside me now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The Hebrew word for frog is «tsephardea» or Heb. צפרדע. That word is awfully similar to the Hebrew name for Spain (Heb. ספרד «Sephard») and Spanish (Heb. ספרדים «Sephardim»). Speaking Spanish is דוברי ספרדית («Dovri Sephardit») in Hebrew. Will they start speaking Spanish? Or flee to South America like the nazis? Or is that verse you site about these Nazis who fled Germany after the war and settled in (mostly Hispanic) South America? And is it a coincident that the sitting (and if we are to believe St. Malachy, he is also to be the last--) pope-- is from South America (Argentina, the largest Spanish speaking land in South America)?

Also, the quote you refer to says the beast will flee, and what is a common verb for flee (verb, alt. depart, leave) in ancient Hebrew? Heb. צפר («tsephar») -- the verb root defining the noun frog, Heb. צפרדע («tsepharea»). Isn't it rather obvious?

Understood but they are described as unclean spirits that look like frogs.
To 1 that would be spirit like beings that resemble frogs to the observer writer John of Patmos sharing the visual presentations he was exposed to.
It may be harmful to denounce and elude to the existence of actual spirit beings as described as that keeps them non existent to the worshipers minds... As the worshipers seek other meanings for what is described to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Trust me. With these guys money is cheap and they love to laugh about people trusting bank notes. They own property and REAL value. Money is inflated to put the regular dow look stupid. They did it in Nazi Germany, and they'll do it again. Monetary inflation is the Illuminati way of sorting things out, «We did say we'd make you millionaires, didn't we? Here's a trillion, and run before it's worth a mere Dollar in 1990's value in gold» -- Trust me, these guys own whole nations, the literal part of it, the damn muck below our feet.

Whenever you get some dollars extra, buy property and land, invest in gold (diamonds aren't worth shaite, it's charcoal) or simply invest in stocks these guys issue. They are mean wicked moes....

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Understood but they are described as unclean spirits that look like frogs.
To 1 that would be spirit like beings that resemble frogs to the observer writer John of Patmos sharing the visual presentations he was exposed to.
It may be harmful to denounce and elude to the existence of actual spirit beings as described as that keeps them non existent to the worshipers minds... As the worshipers seek other meanings for what is described to them.

Spirit translated from a Greek pervasion of the original Aramaic source. In Hebro-Aramaic Spirit, or Pneuma in Greek simply means breath or language
The Hebrew words for Frog and Spanish do look similar, as in «looked like [...] frogs» -- get it? the words, WORDS, are similar-looking. How can Breath look like anything? Believe in ghosts? Ghosts are swamp gas. «Unclean» is a mistranslation of the Hebro-Aramaic word for pagan, i.e. non Jewish. Spanish. The basterds are planning to flee as Hispanic or Spanish refugees. Spanish language is mandatory for all European royalty to learn, they are trained to laugh of-- or ignore profanities which the Spanish language «explains».

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Indeed sir. In addition to being a sucker for the Bible, I am also a professional designer and a former artist. These things are just too fitting and if you go through the back catalogue here on ATS, you'l see that my concerns are shared by quite a few users here, only this has the added juice.

According to Revelation the Beast has ten horns (in this case, worn by Babylon, making her embarrassed, which is the Mona Lisa style mystery) and take note of the wreath she carries under her ten pointed crown. The classical trait of the fertility goddess whose origin is in ancient Babylon.

ETA: Have you ever seen this emblem (behind Trump) before? Has it been made especially for Trump?

I'm assuming you mean the new lady liberty symbol in case you didn't know she's a black woman now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Indeed sir. In addition to being a sucker for the Bible, I am also a professional designer and a former artist. These things are just too fitting and if you go through the back catalogue here on ATS, you'l see that my concerns are shared by quite a few users here, only this has the added juice.

According to Revelation the Beast has ten horns (in this case, worn by Babylon, making her embarrassed, which is the Mona Lisa style mystery) and take note of the wreath she carries under her ten pointed crown. The classical trait of the fertility goddess whose origin is in ancient Babylon.

ETA: Have you ever seen this emblem (behind Trump) before? Has it been made especially for Trump?

I'm assuming you mean the new lady liberty symbol in case you didn't know she's a black woman now.

Carry on....

ETA: I guess that around the next bend, she will have botox inflated lips and was married to a late combover git with Narcissist and megalomaniac issues? Believing that he could dictate judges, senators and elected representatives with «Presidential Orders.» How bleeding pitiful a hairdryer dork Beast is.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: typos

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

yep i agree with you but, if you go and and find images of the replicas they all are slightly off. not exact copies of the medals.
here is a side by side of the Navy Medal, and the replica used in this event where trump signed his EO they are off.
also i'll have to find them again, i found other replicas that were different than these that were also used in the hall of heroes,i didn't compare those though.

well not side by side but will do what i want. i couldn't find a good one of the army's from the ceremony, but these two will show what i'm talking about.
the first the Navy Medal Of Honor is from the EO signing /swearing in ceremony which is the same event as in the OP and comes from here.
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is sworn in by Vice President Mike Pence in a ceremony Friday in the Pentagon's Hall of Heroes.

this is from the Congressional Medal of Honor Society Convention web site. Navy Design.
Navy Medal Of Honor Center Piece Design

Air Force Medal Of Honor from Trump orders ‘great rebuilding’ of US military

Air Force Medal Of Honor from Congressional Medal of Honor Society Convention web site.

and here is one from Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates presents the Medal of Honor Flag to Phil and Maureen Miller, parents of Medal of Honor recipient U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert J. Miller, during a ceremony at the Pentagon, Oct. 7, 2010. they are completely different.

i think they are just meant to be reasonable facsimiles of the medals, and that the designers/artist took creative license in the design.

I'm surprised that the OP didn't pick up on that being that he is/was a"professional designer and a former artist". no i'm not really he was so consumed in his zeal to prove his point i guess his trained eye just missed it.

another thing if you look at the Air Forces' medal, you'll see that the medal is actually is showing thickness of the Sun's Rays they are not horns as some want to pretend they are. the replica 's is a poor attempt to do the same.

all and all the OP is just grasping at straws to push his narrative.

edit on 13-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join