It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

(Photo stolen from Reuters, photographer: Carlos Barria)

Notice the emblem behind the Beast here. It's not Lady Liberty since she has 10 (or 9 visible ones) horns (Liberty only has 7 horns)-- and where Lady Liberty is proud, this lady here is embarrassed or some'd even recognise her as being eh horny. She is also fixed to an inverted pentagram (symbol of the Beast and the main symbol of Satanism), that has 10 corners*. That lady there behind The Beast is Babylon, some say she is one with the very Beast itself. Babylon the patsy.

(Illustration is made by me)

The Pentagon building. 10 corners*.

Pentagon is Satan. The President of USA is the Beast (or after he has left for Mt. Weather; FEMA and their 10 «kingdoms» or regions as they call it ==> www.fema.gov...). And USA is Babylon. Only way to hide oneself properly is in plain sight....

* Etymological definition of Corner (n.) (from Online Etymological Dictionary)

corner (n.) [...]
late 13c., from Anglo-French cornere (Old French corniere), from Old French corne "horn, corner," from Vulgar Latin *corna, from Latin cornua, plural of cornu "projecting point, end, horn," from PIE *ker- (1) "horn; head, uppermost part of the body" (see horn (n.)). Replaced Old English hyrne. As an adjective, from 1530s. To be just around the corner in the extended sense of "about to happen" is by 1905.

I.E. «Corner» and «Horn» is the same word.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: credits + typos + mixed syntax + quote tags + precise quote + FEMA link + horny sentence + misc + only 9 horns? Sure?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You certainly are reading a lot from a single picture...

Of course, a picture is worth a thousand words...just not these thousand.

Do you really think that it'd be that obvious? Truly?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Indeed sir. In addition to being a sucker for the Bible, I am also a professional designer and a former artist. These things are just too fitting and if you go through the back catalogue here on ATS, you'l see that my concerns are shared by quite a few users here, only this has the added juice.

According to Revelation the Beast has ten horns (in this case, worn by Babylon, making her embarrassed, which is the Mona Lisa style mystery) and take note of the wreath she carries under her ten pointed crown. The classical trait of the fertility goddess whose origin is in ancient Babylon.

ETA: Have you ever seen this emblem (behind Trump) before? Has it been made especially for Trump?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: ETA

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

TPTB love to show who they worship in plain sight.

The ignorant cannot see it. The elightened ones see it instantly. Look at how many times Trump has sat and done the inverted triangle with his hands, in worship to Baal's bitch, Asherah ?

Trump is taking America to hell in a hand basket. Hillary was the fast (nuclear) death. Trump is the slow (Hunger Games) death.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's the roman catholic church imho. The jesuit order started or infiltrated almost everything... That's why the real christians protested. most everything the christians get a bad name for over the centuries is what the roman catholic church and branches off of did in it's name. If you learn occult symbols. it's pieces it all together back to babylon and sun/saturn worship

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

That used to be my idea also, but when you travel across the seas the surround the (formerly secret) American continent, you see it rise up from the ocean just like the prophecy says. If you notice the embarrassed mine on the goddess' face, you will perhaps also notice how her eyes are fixed or focused on something or rather someone, beneath her, as if she is riding or sitting on top of something or someone. In the case of Babylon, that someone would be the Beast itself.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: funniest typo ==> «hoe» instead of «how» lol

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

So a hand gesture has only one possible meaning?? Sorry, that's just not the case, at all.

Trump may be many things, I somehow doubt he's a devil worshiping what ever.

You do know that Baal was an ancient universal fertility god? The Canaanites, along with the Phoenicians, worshiped him as a rain/dew god, or as Lord of Storms...a beneficial and rather important deity for folks living in a rather arid region of the world.

Asherah was/is since she is still worshiped in many places in the world with many other names, the Earth mother. Gaia. Rhea. Erecura. etc... The earth goddess is present in every single religion on Earth in one form or another, at one time or another.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sorry to bump in, but seriously. Satanism and paganism is all about fertility. And wealth, as in the the son of Satan, Mammon, money.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
this guy has some of the better seminars i have seen disseting it imo. take from it what you will. or not at all. your choice.. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Sorry to bump in, but seriously. Satanism and paganism is all about fertility. And wealth, as in the the son of Satan, Mammon, money.

Satanism has nothing to do with Satan.

And she only has 9 horns. Where do you see the 10th?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I think I see it behind the one in the rear

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: syntax

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: seagull

TPTB love to show who they worship in plain sight.

The ignorant cannot see it. The elightened ones see it instantly. Look at how many times Trump has sat and done the inverted triangle with his hands, in worship to Baal's bitch, Asherah ?

Trump is taking America to hell in a hand basket. Hillary was the fast (nuclear) death. Trump is the slow (Hunger Games) death.

I consider myself quite enlightened and far from ignorant but this is just silly looking at a hand gesture from a photo that convienently freezes at this moment. Why dont you watch the video and see all of his gestures?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It's behind the one in the rear

I still only see 9...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well at least we're back to conspiracy theories...
I'm interested in how aliens are involved.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I still only see 9...

Think further, and perhaps you'll get it in the end

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I still only see 9...

Think further, and perhaps you'll get it in the end

No, I think you're trying to think too far and imagining an extra horn to fit your theory.. there is only 9 horns, and Satanism has nothing to do with Satan.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

OK, Babylon, or as someone pointed out here, Asherah or even Isabel (Ishshah + Bel = Bel's wife) might have but 9 horns on her head dress, but the shape she is fixed upon, the inverted pentagram, has ten corners (see definition of corner/horn in the OP).

ETA: Edited the OP since it's irrelevant whether she has nine or ten horns. The main point is Lady Liberty only has a mere seven horns.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: addet ETA and pic

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
The Beast and Harlot of Revelation are both about the persecution of Christians. That is the whole point of the book. It is designed to encurage a church facing persecution. So there is no point in throwing those words around until you can see the persecution happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

OK, Babylon, or as someone pointed out here, Asherah or even Isabel (Ishshah + Bel = Bel's wife) might have but 9 horns on her head dress, but the shape she is fixed upon, the inverted pentagram, has ten corners (see definition of corner/horn in the OP).

So you admit there's a fault in your theory but still continue to your next point to try and reinforce it?

Look I love conspiracies but now you are just reaching.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The number of horns on Babylon isn't given in Revelation and is irrelevant or arbitrary if you like. I edited the OP so you can see that the point here is that she is horny, it's written on her face and all around her. And she is not Lady Liberty, she only has 7 horns.

NEXT!
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join