It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
The next verse gives more details or clues what the "three unclean inspired expressions* [Lit., “unclean spirits.”] that looked like frogs [that] come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet" are.

They are, in fact, expressions inspired by* [Or, “in fact, spirits of”] demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” (Revelation 16:14)

It's basically a symbolic representation of Satanic propaganda. Frogs can stink up the place just as much in certain situations. In Moses’ day, Jehovah brought a loathsome plague of frogs on Pharaoh’s Egypt, so that “the land began to stink.” (Exodus 8:5-15) During the Lord’s day, there has also been a disgusting froglike visitation, though from a different source. It consists of Satan’s “unclean inspired expressions,” clearly symbolizing propaganda designed to maneuver all human rulers, “kings,” into opposition to Jehovah God. Satan thus makes sure that they are not swayed by the pouring out of the bowls of God’s anger but are firmly on Satan’s side when “the war of the great day of God the Almighty” begins.

Nothing to do with speaking Spanish or Nazis fleeing to South America of course, but if you can't recognize nonsense* that is that obvious, I probably shouldn't even try giving you more information about the subject.

*: Utnapisjtim kletst uit zijn nek (sorry, can't translate that, just google that phrase)

Just remember that the word "spirit" (or spirits) has multiple meanings and definitions. For example, when I say:

"The fans were really into the spirit of the game."

Or perhaps a better example related to the usage in Revelation 16:13,14:

"When the players of the winning team were trying to console the players of the team that lost they genuinely expressed the spirit in which the match was played."

I'm not talking about an actual spirit person/being. I'm not using the word "spirit" with that meaning/definition. I'm using another meaning related to the expression of a particular type of spirit or emotional attitude (related to feelings and opinions). More details about the various types the word "spirit" is used in the bible can be found in my thread about "One myth leads to another", especially on page 3 if I remember correctly (perhaps page 2 and 4 as well, the parts about the myth of an immortal soul, a word that is often conflated with "spirit" by those promoting that Pagan Babylonian myth, religious philosophy, theological doctrine/teaching, theosophy). You can see an example of how this conflation game works (to obscure and confuse, or keep people in darkness without a clear view of the matter), by seeing the parts of Seede's commentary that I quoted or responded to. I'm talking about the endresult that is, or the effect of this 'conflation game' on those influenced by it (and passing it on with the snowball-effect in society).
edit on 13-2-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for the additional pictures. My question is, why does the big ones deviate so much from the original medals? Did they try to save money by making them themselves?
edit on 14-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

It helps greatly to have a Middle Eastern perspective not a Western.

In short Islam fits the bill, it is a Christian cult why they deny the Divinity of Christ, where they have slaughtered Christians and anyone else for 1400 years. Look up any Islamic country and see how they Christians are treated, the persecution is massive.

I could go on and on but Walid Shoebat explains it much better than I would.

Walid Shoebat: WARNING TO MUSLIMS: Mystery Babylon the great!

Saudi Arabia

The Islamic Mahdi ( their awaited Messiah ) reigns for 7 years, it is the Anti-Christ who reigns 7 years foretold in the Bible.

Walid Shoebat End Times Alert (November 2010)

There are plenty more in depth video`s of him proving this.

But just one more video that clearly illustrates Quran verses next to Biblical verse that prove that Islams/Mohammads Allah is Satan.

The Quran 'admits' Allah is Satan

Every Muslim ( approx. 1.6 billion) denies Christ and says its all a lie and distort the gospel massively.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
www.biblegateway.com...

Watch Walid go through all the nations that are destroyed in the end times in Christ return, they are all nowadays Islamic countries and pay attention to all the verses ( most are in the OT )that refer to those nations were spoken about before Islam raised its ugly head 600 years after Christ.

Revelations speaks of Christians being persecuted and beheaded, who has been beheading who on a massive scale for the past 1400 years- Those that follow Mohammad's words and example.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I`ll try that first video again as I can`t edit it now.

Mystery Babylon the great!

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
www.biblegateway.com...:2-4&version=KJV

Who is like unto the beast? and who is able to make war with him?

Isn`t this the same question that the world has been saying, "how do we fight terrorism?" "how do we fight an ideology?" regarding Islam.

Lets not forget also from Mohammad "the false Prophet" ( who also believed himself possessed by the devil and tried committing suicide on a number of occasions) and his followers in Islam have been responsible for the murder of upward of 300,000,000 non Muslims since 622AD, people who have studied Islam say that they kill twice as many of their own people to non Muslims.

There is a reason why they have a Mosque on the Jewish Holy site, as the Anti-Christ WANTS to be seen and taking authority where Gods house is and why there is this conflict with the Muslims surrounding Israel.

The Bible states that God will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling and a pain in the backside to the world and the world will be against Israel, which for the most part they are.

Zechariah 12:1-3
12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
www.biblegateway.com...:1-3&version=KJV

70 nations have been discussing dividing Israel and Palestine just recently, not a good idea but will happen soon along with other prophesies that need to be fulfilled before the Return of Christ and its not pretty for Islamic countries.
edit on 14-2-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Go back and read your AV Bible again .

Satan is Satan, Babylon is Babylon and the beast is the beast and embodied idol or the embodiment of Satan in a man.

Far easier to accept things as literal than to make fanciful interpretations.

If it is literal then we are all accountable to God.

If a fanciful interpretation it can change at the tip of a hat or a flip of a coin.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Go back and read your AV Bible again .

Satan is Satan, Babylon is Babylon and the beast is the beast and embodied idol or the embodiment of Satan in a man.

If it is literal then we are all accountable to God.

If a fanciful interpretation it can change at the tip of a hat or a flip of a coin.

It's pretty much fanciful interpretation, Chester. OR...the change at the tip of a hat or flip of a coin. (esp. is you take the bible as the "utmost" truth over all.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Oh I am cut to the quick!

NOT!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

After having done some more research, I admit that this all boils down to bad or cheap workmanship. Those enlarged medals in that hall are just obviously made by amateurs. The real medals are correct of course, and may the gods show mercy to anyone carrying one. Chances are, I'd trust such a person with me life.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What if the US started it's own G3 meetings, in common agreement with the other two: Russia and China?
Then it joins the G20, and abandons the G7. Just quits!

Does it sound far fetched? With EUrobozos, far fetched from reality, you need a far fetched solution.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

When you take something that is clearly meant figuratively or symbolically and interpret it as literal you are interpreting erronuously/falsely. Usually this is done on purpose for eisegesis, as I've noticed you and many others here on ATS doing. At that point it becomes deliberate (self-)deception.

The reverse also happens a lot, when something is clearly meant literal it is conveniently interpreted as figurative or symbolic by the very same ones who talk like you just did about taking things literal supposedly not being interpreting.

Isaiah 5:20,21:

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

Who is Babylon the Great?
Beasts, Symbolic: Insight, Volume 1
Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark
edit on 14-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty much accepted now that 666 is not actually the number of the beast?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777
Ick this is why we are better off without religion, this nonsense of twisting things to make people you don't like the enemy. Every other religion other Tha Christianity denies Jesus, the muslims at least respect him as a prophet. But jeez who wants this # to happen anyway. Anybody who wants a return to earth of the monster figure of god as portrayed in the bible has some serious issues.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
USA is the "New Colosseum" of Rome.

The occupied land of Media

"The West refused them, and the East abhorred.
No anchorage the known world could afford. "

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: gps777
Anybody who wants a return to earth of the monster figure of god [as portrayed in the bible] has some serious issues.

[As fed by liars and interpreted by single language idiots] ? Youre welcome.
edit on 27-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join