It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think your trying to hard.
I too am all for a good rum, but this is just grasping....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The number of horns on Babylon isn't given in Revelation and is irrelevant or arbitrary if you like. I edited the OP so you can see that the point here is that she is horny, it's written on her face and all around her. And she is not Lady Liberty, she only has 7 horns.

NEXT!

So your only basis for your theory is that she is in an inverted pentagram? Which I agree she is.

But claiming she is embarrassed or horny ? I'm also a designer and artist and I'm not even sure how that even has any relevance ?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The Beast has 10 horns. Babylon is merely horny and her number of horns are all but 7 (The Lamb has 7 horns, like Lady Liberty). The lady in the pic of the OP may have but a mere 9 horns, but the shape she is sitting on, has 10 corners (from Lat. cornus = horn, see definition in OP).

PS: Thanks for the heads-up

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Lol enjoy your thread brother

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I am, I do enjoy it mister, I am laughing my arse off here lol. This is just too bloody obvious-- and it's rather graphic in nature if you have the right mind to it

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: right mind

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Don't give Trump any more of a big head than he already has. He is not the beast, he is just an egotistical man. He is trying to strengthen the economy of this country

Our whole country has accepted deceit without questioning if it is real, the deceit has scientific evidence to back it after all. Science is a tool used both by good and evil. We have been believing this lie for a long time and our society is built on it.
edit on 10-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nah, he's orchestrating the end of the world. The Man is a hatter. Notice the scarlet tie Trump is wearing. As the idiom goes, «The tie makes the man!»
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: his ==> the

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm confused. Are we accusing Trump of being the anti-christ here? I mean that IS a right of passage all Presidents must go through (not that I ever take any of those claims seriously even about Trump). Or are we just calling America evil in general based on some obscure symbology?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Aye, he is the right basterd, but a lovable one at that, and we all love America and rock'n'roll (except for the boring ones that is). I am not accusing, he is dancing in the puppet strings, trying to make the 'brave new world' believe the End is Nigh, so he can rule as a dictator and flee into his cave when the Russian warheads start raining all over it, and FEMA and its 10 regional officers will rule USA as ten kingdoms, not the usual 50 states (see FEMA link in OP). Or this is what he wants us to believe, that he is a man of peace, something he sure ain't.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The latter, I think. Not sure though...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The latter, I think. Not sure though...

That's rather speculative coming from a mod and all *sigh*. Anyway, I have things to do, I'll catch up with this thread later.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Last I checked wasn't the anti-christ supposed to unite the world in peace before he kicks off his reign of evil? Trump will be doing a lot of things, but he can't even unite this country, let alone the world. Hell he doesn't even seem to have interest in uniting anything that doesn't agree with him.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The Hebrew word translated world or Earth in most Bible translations (there are actually a few of these words, but in this case I refer to the most common...) is «Eretz». Though it looks like the same word as Earth, it really translates Land or Nation. Divide and conquer seems to be his main strategy, he has probably read the Gallic Wars by Caesar.... He does seem to have united all the nutters at least....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well no matter how you want to interpret the word, he isn't doing that either. Divide and conquer doesn't result in the whole population loving you. It brews tons of resentment.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I consider myself quite enlightened and far from ignorant but this is just silly looking at a hand gesture from a photo that convienently freezes at this moment. Why dont you watch the video and see all of his gestures?

Try looking at his temple with the female genital at the base covered in plants in worship of Baal.

Its even mentioned to the public by the freemasons...

Former 33rd Degree Mason James D. Shaw gave the proper explanation as it is known to Royal Arch initiates:

“The real meaning of these “great lights”… is sexual. The Square represents the female (passive) generative principle, the earth, and the baser, sensual nature; and the Compass represents the male (active) generative principle, the sun/heavens, and the higher, spiritual nature. The Compass, arranged above the Square, symbolizes the (male) Sun, impregnating the passive (female) Earth with its life-producing rays. The true meanings, then are two fold: the earthly (human) representations are of the man and his phallus, and the woman with her receptive eteis (vagina). The cosmic meaning is that of the active Sun (deity, the Sun-god) from above, imparting life into the passive Earth (deity, the earth/fertility goddess) below and producing new life.”

Ishtar with inverted triangle.

Merkel doing same sign getting ready to sacifice billions of ignorant people to haSatan.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I consider myself quite enlightened and far from ignorant but this is just silly looking at a hand gesture from a photo that convienently freezes at this moment. Why dont you watch the video and see all of his gestures?

Try looking at his temple with the female genital at the base covered in plants in worship of Baal.

Its even mentioned to the public by the freemasons...

Former 33rd Degree Mason James D. Shaw gave the proper explanation as it is known to Royal Arch initiates:

“The real meaning of these “great lights”… is sexual. The Square represents the female (passive) generative principle, the earth, and the baser, sensual nature; and the Compass represents the male (active) generative principle, the sun/heavens, and the higher, spiritual nature. The Compass, arranged above the Square, symbolizes the (male) Sun, impregnating the passive (female) Earth with its life-producing rays. The true meanings, then are two fold: the earthly (human) representations are of the man and his phallus, and the woman with her receptive eteis (vagina). The cosmic meaning is that of the active Sun (deity, the Sun-god) from above, imparting life into the passive Earth (deity, the earth/fertility goddess) below and producing new life.”

Ishtar with inverted triangle.

Merkel doing same sign getting ready to sacifice billions of ignorant people to haSatan.

You're missing the point. I'm fully aware of all these symbols and meanings but you took a pic of Trump while he was on a late show and took a freeze frame of him apparently doing this sign to claim he's the anti-christ or something.

Reality or reach?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'll give you the inverted star, but that's not a pentagram.

Also, Liberty does have 7 points/horns in the picture, not 9 or 10.

Even further, if you're going to double the corners of the pentagon just because it's three dimensional, you also have to add in all of the corners where the ceiling and floor meet the walls (those are 90-degree corners as well). That would bring the actual number of courners to 20, not 10.

And since I'm feeling super sexy today, I'll even go further and make this point: Your entire OP contains bastardizations of what is actually depicted, and then bases these bastardized conclusions on the fallacy that the mythos contained in biblical accounts is factual and something that we should take seriously and at face value.

And corner and horn are not the same word--they may stem from the same root, but that doesn't make them the same word, but like 'extraction' and 'protractor' are not the same word, just because they stem from the same root word.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Also notise that the trees are lined up as an enlarged inverted Pythagorean mystical Tetractys a symbol you don't normally mess around with, it was among other things used by NATO as their logo for one of there annual summits, but all pics seem to have been removed from the net since. I believe the summit in question was held in Brussles, Belgium not too many years ago. I am quite certain I had a screen dump of it among my pics here on ATS, it's gone, and nowhere on Google can it be retrieved ==> en.wikipedia.org...

This is not a coincident, it is done with arrogance in mind.

ETA: Some info on the Tetractys ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA2: Being a graphic designer I recognise shapes quite easily. Take a look at this. OBS, the inverted pyramid from the Great Seal and the equi-proportioned All Seeing Aye are both superimposed on the tetractys-like trees on the tower in my simple illustration below. This man is no-good, and he has planned to be president for quite some time it seems ==>

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: Illustration + ETA 1&2 + misc + lost NATO logo

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In the last week or so mother nature has gone feral creation has been groaning for a while and now its going to fight back so toss your dingle of the dangle is proportional to the size of the rise of the direction of the erection stuff out the window its going to be a wild ride unscripted from any book.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: rickymouse

Nah, he's orchestrating the end of the world. The Man is a hatter. Notice the scarlet tie Trump is wearing. As the idiom goes, «The tie makes the man!»

Trump actually has a lot of experience. He knows what not to do from personal experience. He also knows what to do from his latest years after he quit messing up so much. He is also allied to some of the most powerful people in the world, people who are all ready rich and can create jobs with their money. If this group succeeds they will go down in history as being a positive influence on our Country instead of being listed as greedy business owners.

He is not the beast, the rich are not evil. There are some rich people that are evil, but it is usually the middleman that is evil, doing things to get up in the world. The real rich just need enough to keep up their lifestyle.

The new elite spend their money between themselves and throw scraps to us. The old rich businessmen used to create and expand and made lots of jobs for the people of the country. Their ability to create a living for people should be praised, not made as a bad thing. They had a lot of employees to support, they often lost money at times to keep their factories and businesses going. Now, the elite do not lose money, they import things and insure the products for liability and order their products to fall apart after the warrantee is up. The elite have changed, the conservative business owners are not running the country anymore, their businesses made our economy stable. Our economy is nothing more than a shadow of what it was thirty to forty years ago, filled with twisted figures fueled by evidence that is not real or pertinent to reality.

We need to fix this now, before this whole country collapses, dragging the rest of the nations down with them. Nations like China might not have too much of a problem, they can supply food for their people. But the USA and some European countries would be doomed. At least the people in the UK see this coming, so do a lot of Americans. But the crazies in our society can not see the relationship of our present economy with the economy preceding the great depression. We had a lot of spoiled middle class then, they were exploiting everything and in personal debt. People loved financial risk and where did it get them. They lost everything. Who survived this the best? The small farmers and they helped the communities they were in. The cities were a mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join