It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When did Trump ever deal with politics? He is an ice cold (and crazy) business man showing clear signs of being a narcissist and his Twitter messages are those of a mad man. I should know, I have the same problem, perhaps except for the narcissist part) only I don't have the wealth and power he has, so I get a slightly different treatment.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Why would the world's most powerful American use the geometry of mystical (some'd say satanic) symbol like the tetractys to fancy up his building, and why does it resemble the geometry of the pyramid in The Great Seal and the equi-proportioned All-seeing Eye in the same Seal? And why would he invert it?

PS: the All-seeing eye is slightly skewed since the pic of the building is photographed slightly face-off. Fit perfectly for the complete pyramid though. If you continue this shape (tetractys) so it has 36 points in the base, the number of points are 666.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: PS + pyramid number T=36 (666) + typos

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Here is the rundown, fully explained, if you are really curious.

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When did Trump ever deal with politics? He is an ice cold (and crazy) business man showing clear signs of being a narcissist and his Twitter messages are those of a mad man. I should know, I have the same problem, perhaps except for the narcissist part) only I don't have the wealth and power he has, so I get a slightly different treatment.

You just never developed your power and wealth. You're saying Trump can't run this country because he is like you? Could you possibly fix this country? The Democrats are sure not doing it, they are leading us down the road of collapse. Some of the more vocal ones are in LaLa land.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Dalai Llama has just warned us to discontinue the immigration nonsense whilst the Pope is calling Trump a non-Christian for building the wall, at least one religion still has some wisdom out there. The Catholic Church also features in the four horsemen department as well

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Also notise that the trees are lined up as an enlarged inverted Pythagorean mystical Tetractys a symbol you don't normally mess around with, it was among other things used by NATO as their logo for one of there annual summits, but all pics seem to have been removed from the net since. I believe the summit in question was held in Brussles, Belgium not too many years ago. I am quite certain I had a screen dump of it among my pics here on ATS, it's gone, and nowhere on Google can it be retrieved ==> en.wikipedia.org...

This is not a coincident, it is done with arrogance in mind.

ETA: Some info on the Tetractys ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA2: Being a graphic designer I recognise shapes quite easily. Take a look at this. OBS, the inverted pyramid from the Great Seal and the equi-proportioned All Seeing Aye are both superimposed on the tetractys-like trees on the tower in my simple illustration below. This man is no-good, and he has planned to be president for quite some time it seems ==>

Smh. It doesn't take a graphic designer or Photoshop to recognize those trees are in a triangle form.. a 5 year old could've told you that.. did you really feel that we didn't know and you needed to illustrate it further?

Why don't you go to google and type in "triangle" take any picture and flip it upside down.. and see how it fits too? Lol

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It takes a hatter to know one, that's my point. His mental health is not very impressing, he is a megalomaniac and a narcissist, and probable suffer from schizophrenia...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It takes a hatter to know one, that's my point. His mental health is not very impressing, he is a megalomaniac and a narcissist, and probable suffer from schizophrenia...

Birds of a feather flock together. Most of the richest and influencial people in this world are somewhat like him, they are just better at hiding it than trump. He does not hide behind the words politically correct. He does not agree with you and then talk behind your back, he may talk behind your back but you will know it anyway.

We are both sort of like him I suppose, we say what we believe to be true. Trump haters actually have a lot more in common with Trump than they think because they do the same thing.
edit on 10-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's not just any triangle. And please cut the ad hominem name calling, eh? If you noticed my illustration there, the trees are aligned according to the Tetractys and is a graphic representation of triangular numbers. Trumps pyramid is the graphical representation of the triangular number for T=6 (six trees at the base, or rather top since the basterd has inverted it). If you extend that to T=36, you get 666. The number of the beast is 6 + 60 + 600, or 666. Besides, it has the exact proportions of the pyramid in the Great Seal of America. Only up side down

The formula for triangular numbers is as follows:

T36 = (36 (36+1))/2 ) = 666

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: triangle number not pyramidal number + last line + equation

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

He grew into fame on the TV hosting a show where he fires people. He is the worst boss you could think of. And he has more than 70 lawsuits currently towards him and his business affairs. One could probably assume he fled to the Oval Office so he could avoid prosecution. How crazy is that?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Where was the hominem name calling?

I just found it absurd and actually took offense when you said

"As a graphic designer I recognise shapes quite easily" and continued to illustrate your point like it wasn't already obvious. And you concluded your entire premise that Trump is no good because a triangle fits over a triangle.. see how crazy that sounds?

Before you respond, let me make this clear to you.

I'm fully aware of all these things you keep mentioning about symbols and what not. Your OP was claiming anti-christ based on the emblem behind the desk, then when faulted you went to the pentagram, then when faulted again you choose to focus on an image somebody else brought up.. you see what's happening here?

You're desperately trying to hang on to whatever you can to keep your theory alive..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Where was the hominem name calling?

You discredited my reputation as a designer and compared me with a fiveyearold among other things, remember?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: included quote and the discrediting part

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

. a 5 year old could've told you that..

That's comparing you to a 5 year old? Or I'm trying to show you how easy it is to recognize the triangle.. wow

That's all you have to say about my post?

I'm outta here peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

. a 5 year old could've told you that..

That's comparing you to a 5 year old? Or I'm trying to show you how easy it is to recognize the triangle.. wow

That's all you have to say about my post?

I'm outta here peace.

Out of context, but in every sense of the word, yes. You are bullying and discrediting my profession and meself.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well I'm sorry if I offended you.. damn can we be adults?

Did you forget the part where I said I'm also a designer and artist? That's why I can confidently say it doesn't take one to recognize a triangle.

Just a heads up.. if you're going to discuss conspiracy theories you need to grow thicker skin, especially on this site because people will disagree with you.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Then I suppose you (as a graphic designer) are also seeing how the proportions of Trump's invented tree-triangle is an exact copy of the pyramid in the hind side Great Seal of America? And I also suppose you know what the hell a Tetractys is? And you would probably also know the symbolism involved when you put such a mighty symbol up side down? The inverted triangle is that of the female principle and commonly used up through civilised history to represent fertility worship, like that of Ba'alism (or Belism, since we are talking of Babylon here) and especially Babylonian symbology. I could continue, but since you are a designer and an artist you already know.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: misc

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You're missing the point. I'm fully aware of all these symbols and meanings but you took a pic of Trump while he was on a late show and took a freeze frame of him apparently doing this sign to claim he's the anti-christ or something.

Reality or reach?

So why does he do it on every show ????????

Unless he went loopy with the super glue that day....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is a bigger picture of the emblem. What the Hell is this symbol?

www.theblaze.com...

Turns out it is a mirrored variant of the Medal of Honor ==> news.blogs.cnn.com...

Notice how the lady is mirrored and the Eagle is replaced with a bunch of lightning bolts.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Why don't you watch all the full videos and see how long he does that for and how many other hand gestures he does? It's quite convienent to freeze the frame right at that moment.

You ever sit down and have a long conversation with somebody before? You ever pay attention to what your hands are doing?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well lets see if his Wall is to keep illegal foreigners out of America, or to turn America into a giant Prison game show, ruled by Donald Sutherland in the film 'Hunger Games'.

Oops Freudian Slip - Donald Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join