It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is Satan, Beast and Babylon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here you can see a few variants of the Medal of Honor, notice how the first one below has Lady Liberty on it with a mere 7 horns

==> www.istockphoto.com...

If you have a keen eye, compare with...

==> news.blogs.cnn.com...

And further with....

==> www.theblaze.com...

More variants....

==> www.cmohs.org...

I still can't seem to find the one behind Trump anywhere though

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: added more links and keen eye and caps for Medal of Honor + misc

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was thinking of the U.s or thr continents was more of the first of the four beasts, although don't really understand how it ties into some main beast symbolized as a Hydra or a woman riding a lion.

Btw, doesn't the underneath of a fighter jet look like a five pointed star?

I've heard of evil star myths before, one possibly related to the invention of the pinata symbolizing good victory over evil by beating a seven tipped star with a stick.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

(post by jrome7812 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jrome7812

Indeed, the pentagram is an ancient symbol, and is a symbolic representation of planet Venus or rather Lat. Lucifer, the rising Morningstar. This version was used by early Christians. Turned upside down (as in this case) though, it becomes the falling Eveningstar (also Venus) or Vesper in Latin. It is a symbol of war and military strength and power. Hence it's used in many army medals, among others the Medal of Honor (which the emblem behind Trump in the OP is a variant of).

Apart from that, I'd hoped we could discuss this like adults, without name calling and ad hominem bovine crap. I guess we won't be seeing that post of yours above here for long

edit on 10-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Another interesting link for later reference:

www.cogwriter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Btw. Europa (the goddess) is the Lady with the twelve stars diadem, whose son was nearly swallowed by Zeus/Jupiter (who is Satan). There are a few stories. Her diadem inspired the EU flag. If you look at the American continents, it is shaped like a dragon, where Greenland is the head that will one day melt and spew water towards Europe. Scientists recon this will happen quite rapidly whenever it happens and might create a tsunami that will burst against the European continent, esp. the British Isles. The ice of Greenland is like a soap in a soap box, and might melt and slip out quite instantly whenever the ice starts melting. Britannia got its name by the Romans based on the Hebrew word Berit (as in Aron Berit, the name of the Ark of Covenant) and means covenant or pact. Britannia thus means The Nation/People of the Pact (ref. the Kolbrin library), or even «Berit Tanya» (see www.chabad.org... (text in Hebrew) or www.chabad.org... translated into English). The British isles looks like a pregnant woman (UK, with her belly as Wales) with a child (Ireland). The British flag is called Union Jack, as in the Nation of Jacob. See www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... for more. The Scandinavian Peninsula looks like a lion.

The royalty of Europe is the heads of the Beast (which nearly all American presidents have been related to. With The Rome Tract as the base of EU. Hitler was the «Little Horn» of Daniel, he fits perfectly as he plucked out the three main heads of state (Reichskansler, Reichs Präsident and Head of the Army, I found this which explains it fairly well: www.abovetopsecret.com...) and replaced them with one office, the Führer, Hitler himself. He had a big mouth and sought to kill off every Jew in Europe.

There is a national hymn in UK called Jerusalem, which holds some clues ==> www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

And she only has 9 horns. Where do you see the 10th?

Well a Trump is a horn, you know, trump as in Trumpet. I guess the tenth horn is Trump?

Horn (musical instrument) at Wikipedia

Russia's Horn Orchestra, the old school way ==> www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

OP. I count 7 on that Head behind trump. If you see more than 7 you are either lying or delusional. its in the middle of a 5 point star if you get a entire picture of that room.

And No trump cant be a horn himself because then it woudnt be a lady would it?
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: common sense added

oh and a pentagram has OVERLAPPING lines. the star has none does it?
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: oppsie

(post by Utnapisjtim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Excuse me. The picture does not lie. Thank you for proving to everyone confirmation bias.

As to the crown you posted. It isnt the same one,and the Liberty crown is more like a TIARA in truth. And I do know my basic geometry as well but much like schrodingers cat unless you see the hidden point does it exist? it could be argued the hidden point is not there,OR that it was broken off. See we have nothing but your word do we?

the Bible is not literal all of the time.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Here you also show an inability to understand abstract thinking and understand simple concepts of using one example to explain another. Forget about the OP for a second and tell me how many points does the crown in my former post have?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Here you also show an inability to understand abstract thinking and understand simple concepts of using one example to explain another. Forget about the OP for a second and tell me how many points does the crown in my former post have?

OH no you tell me oh wise one how many points the picture you posted has if we use Geometry.
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: Because Im a smart alec

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, I have seen pictures of different versions of the Medal of Honor, including the one you post a picture of above here, but if you study the details in the big one behind Trump, they are not identical. Look at the size of the stars for instance, and look at the angle of the Lady's head and her eye focus. AND the number of points in her crown. If you look around, you'll se there are plenty versions of this medal floating around, and the one behind Trump is one I have not been able to find anywhere else. Also notice the size of the spikes in the one behind Trump and the spikes in your medal. These two are far from identical.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No it doesn't have to have overlapping lines. Here's some basic geometry for you:

But since you insist, let's call this five-pointed star for a pentagonal star instead. There. Feel any better?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The one behind donald IS the current one i posted. Its the SAME but the MATERIALS are different and look different due to the lighting. not to mention its NOT SITTING LIKE ITS SUPOSSED TO if ti was it would look Exactly the same as mine IF it was colored the same.

Also IF Trump was the beast do you think you would even be able to post this and still be alive to reply to me? no you wouldnt be.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No it doesn't have to have overlapping lines. Here's some basic geometry for you:

But since you insist, let's call this five-pointed star for a pentagonal star instead. There. Feel any better?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong yet again. Here ill drop a Wiki link for you since you not not what you speak.

Actual pentagram(yes it has both shapes in it as well)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Every Christian nation has these powers;

Military = Dragon/Satan
President/King (political system) etc. = Beast
Priesthood/national assembly = Babylon

It is baked into our languages and our mythologies, USA is no exception, but rather a prime example of how this is done. So who are really running our countries? Elected politicians? Kings ruling as a birth right? Priests ruling as vicars of Christ? No we are ruled by ancient lore and a list of ancient sworn oaths. We are controlled by a shadow government which doesn't even have to exist in flesh and blood, they rule from their graves, perhaps thousands of years old graves. We are governed by laws, some not even written down, but followed blindly.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Whatever makes you happy, but your Medal of Honor is not identical to the one behind the president. The one behind Trump is a variant of your medal. First time I have met a person with that military distinction. Respect!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wrong wrong wrong wrong yet again. Here ill drop a Wiki link for you since you not not what you speak.

Actual pentagram(yes it has both shapes in it as well)

Sorry, but a pentagram simply means a five pointed concave decagon (no matter what the «experts» at Wikipedia claim). However, in modern Crowleyan majick, as well as in paganism and Wicca etc., there are made certain distinctions between what is a pentagram and a pentacle for instance but a pentagram comes from penta- (from Gr. πέντα which means five) and -gram (from Gr. γραμμα which means symbol or shape, a unit, like a type, or a letter or a visual sign or shape, as seen for instance in the word ideogram and monogram etc. or for that matter in telegram or phonogram, since is related with Gr. γράφω grapho which means carving or inscription etc.). A pentagon is actually a kind of pentagram, but in geometry there is a distinction between ex. a decagram (concave) and a decagon (convex).

Take a look here: Pentagram at symboldictionary.net

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
"USA is Satan"
Trump is controlled by haSatan. You only have to look at the rhetoric he just directed at Iran.

As haSatan has to obey the Bible, word for word, before Trump attacks Iran, America will be terminated, thus allowing Iran to launch its major attack on Israel.

So, Trump supporters out there, you had better hope that Trump is not a puppet for Azazel, because if he is, then your entire nation will soon be overrun by UN troops at best (JADE Helm) or a scorched nuclear wasteland covered in snowflakers ash at worst.

Has Trump stopped building up troops on the Russia border - no.
Has Trump withdrawn all US assets from the M.E. - no.

Always Judge a person by the fruits they bring forth. Trump wants World War 3, just like Hellary Klingon.
2 sides of the same Ouroboros coin.

Full disclosure of all UFO (exotic) technology would stop this. But Baal (Yahweh) wants 7 billion people wiped out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join