It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Multi Colored Light Anomaly along with Class A EVP

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So I saw this super tiny Blue Light Anomaly with my own eyes appear in my family Room make a couple of sharp angles both right and left up and down and my digital Camera was right next to me I took a picture with the Flash on and this Massive orb appeared. On the zoomed in image you can see a Multi Colored Aura. I caught 2 smaller orbs as well but i think those are just dust particles. This is also the same room where I have been catching some of my better Class A EVPs.

media.dreamtalkrecorder.net... You will hear my Dog reacting to this as she is moving around in the Background. In the same room where I captured the light anomaly. On my recorder i also caught a few unexplained Bangs late at night that I know for a fact werent my Dog. soundcloud.com... You will hear my Dog just sleeping no voices on this just the loud bang.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I took a picture with the Flash on[/pic]

Just a dust particle.... if it was a blue light why use flash?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I took a picture with the Flash on[/pic]

Just a dust particle.... if it was a blue light why use flash?

I didnt think just reacted. I only saw it for a less than a minute.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Simple photography artifact, nothing paranormal about it. Anyone with basic photography knowledge can debunk this orb bs pretty fast. My sister was a photography major and one of my best friends freelances as a photographer at the racetrack and for local car clubs. "Orbs" pop up from time to time and can be(and have been) easily explained.

Lens flares explained

Your wasting a lot of time on something that's been throughly debunked, which means you either refuse to look at anything that might disagree with your paradigm, or you just refuse to believe it when you do look into it. Basic confirmation bias from someone who doesn't understand photography.

On another note, how much time do you spend recording yourself sleeping and then listening to that recording later?

Gotta be the most mind numbingly boring hobby ever.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Added link

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Sleep for 8.
Listen for 8.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I only saw it
I don't believe you.

You have jumped the shark.

edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sleep for 8.
Listen for 8.

I wonder what he does for the other 8......
Maybe recording videos of rods

edit on 8-2-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Added sarcastic comment

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the pictures Steve.

My thoughts and questions :

1. Concerning the "orbs" : Have you considered the amount of dust that all that wood panelling and floorboarding may create (not to mention human skin/clothing particles and dog skin/fur particles)... Easiest way to check is to focus on a ray of sunlight shining into the room during the day and observing the dust particles.

2. Taking into account the amount of wood in the room have you also not considered the fluctation in temperatures from day to night that may contribute to the wood "moving to adjust" and creating those "banging" noises?

3. Those noises also sound almost mechanical with the same rythm... is this room above your boiler room or next to a room where you have a washing machine or another type of electrical appliance working?

4. What is that white object below the top "orb" and just above the right top side of the TV? A wall ornament?

Just thinking out aloud...

Warmest respects

Lags

edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Question added

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That room and stereo system makes me feel nostalgic. Is that a Marantz quad-sound?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That room and stereo system makes me feel nostalgic. Is that a Marantz quad-sound?

ooOOOOO Marantz... A person after my heart...

Wish I still had one...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Can I suggest that certain people stop bullying the OP and offer logical input for discussion?

I cannot believe that for a couple of one liners people get starred just because thay are well known here on ATS...

How embarrasing.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Words added

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

The logical input has been rendered. It's a dust mote caught in the strobe.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

In your opinion Phage... (I respect and understand...) BUT...

It would be nice to hear other members thoughts and "detailed" questions etc too instead of trying to debunk straight away.

Did you see my response and my skeptical questions? This is what ATS is about... questioning... In my opinion...? (Maybe I am wrong in your opinion?)

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase added

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I can't believe you put any significance on stars.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Had to in a way mate...

Some of the sheeple here count on your opinion only and refuse to dialogue any further.

Nothing against you.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Look at the logical response I wrote earlier on

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sleep for 8.
Listen for 8.

Lmao

But seriously, who gets 8 hours sleep these days anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Some of the sheeple here count on your opinion only and refuse to dialogue any further.

Nothing against you.

Sheeple. Right.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Can I suggest that certain people stop bullying the OP and offer logical input for discussion?

I cannot believe that for a couple of one liners people get starred just because thay are well known here on ATS...

How embarrasing.

Warmest

Lags

I'd agree, but the OP has history of posting things claiming with certainty that it is paranormal, while no one else can hear a thing. Not saying they should stop, but rather than insist something is there, be a little more objective about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

In your opinion Phage... (I respect and understand...) BUT...

It would be nice to hear other members thoughts and "detailed" questions etc too instead of trying to debunk straight away.

Did you see my response and my skeptical questions? This is what ATS is about... questioning... In my opinion...? (Maybe I am wrong in your opinion?)

Warmest

Lags

So if someone post a picture of a tomato and says it's a suspension bridge, we have to form "detailed" questions and attempt to discuss it with the op?

Were not allowed to debunk a picture strait away because a few people want to cling to delusion, so we have to tip toe around the obvious?

Discuss with the op all you want, but don't expect the rest of us to do the same just so a few people don't have to face facts, all for the sake of their emotional attachment to their own opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join