It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Multi Colored Light Anomaly along with Class A EVP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So you claim you saw this with your own eyes before the photo. You say it was around for a minute, so I have a few questions

Did you try and touch it? If no, why not?

What do you think the likelihood of taking a photo of 3 items when one is only slightly different and you acknowledge the other 2 are dust particles for the odd one out not to be a dust particle as well?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Can I suggest that certain people stop bullying the OP and offer logical input for discussion?

I cannot believe that for a couple of one liners people get starred just because thay are well known here on ATS...

How embarrasing.

Warmest

Lags

I'd agree, but the OP has history of posting things claiming with certainty that it is paranormal, while no one else can hear a thing. Not saying they should stop, but rather than insist something is there, be a little more objective about it.

Well... Did you see my response Save?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lagomorphe

The logical input has been rendered. It's a dust mote caught in the strobe.

In your opinion Phage... (I respect and understand...) BUT...

It would be nice to hear other members thoughts and "detailed" questions etc too instead of trying to debunk straight away.

Did you see my response and my skeptical questions? This is what ATS is about... questioning... In my opinion...? (Maybe I am wrong in your opinion?)

Warmest

Lags

So if someone post a picture of a tomato and says it's a suspension bridge, we have to form "detailed" questions and attempt to discuss it with the op?

Were not allowed to debunk a picture strait away because a few people want to cling to delusion, so we have to tip toe around the obvious?

Discuss with the op all you want, but don't expect the rest of us to do the same just so a few people don't have to face facts, all for the sake of their emotional attachment to their own opinion.

Judge people as much as you want (Delusion)... At least the OP is creating threads here to be discussed supposedly in a mature manner

ATS used to be about discussion and not trying to be a smart arse and debunking straight away and also at the same time trying to belittle other members based upon persional opinions...

DENY IGNORANCE...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE...

...does not mean accept everything someone says at face value.
edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

ATS used to be about discussion and not trying to be a smart arse and debunking straight away

Dust particles caught in a flash can be debunked straight away....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE...

The reason why I asked quite a few questions Phage... Logical ones too... did you overlook them purposely in my post and chose just to answer the OPs first post?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Word added

edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

did you overlook them and chose just to answer the OPs first post?

Since I responded to the OP before you did, I would say the answer is obviously yes.
I do not posses a TARDIS.

edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Since I responded to the OP before you did, I would say the answer is obviously yes.

Blummin smart arse

I appreciate your responses Phage and would love to share a beverage and discussion with you one day... I have a love/hate relationship with Engineers...but love the challenging conversations when Engineers can bang up their communication levels...

BUT... lets not get into the "who got there first" thing... thats a playground tactic...

Did you read my logical questions is what I asked earlier on...?

Thanks for answering.

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Rather crap spelling

edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I do not posses a TARDIS.

And you know very well that going back in time to influence the past is a direct contravention of the Gallifreyan first law.

Now had you be in possession of a stargate, and accidentally gone through a solar flare, and found yourself back in time, then posting your post would not have broken any rules, and you could have been given a get out of paradox free card. Seeing as you would have merely created a new branch of reality, thus allowing this one to have proceeded as it would have without known interference.

And lets not bring in Voyager with their time repeating foe who wanted to set things right by resetting events over and over but never achieving a 100% accuracy.

I'll just get drunk and forget what day it is, I can travel weeks into the future with this proven method.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Monopoly : Go to prison

Crap humour that only I can (or maybe others?) understand...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap humour

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Monopoly : Go to prison

Warmest

Lags

Ahhh but I have my ways, sneakily hidden from plain sight, to escape any incarceration. I am... Super Ma.. uhh, this guy !!

oO

ETA: I do watch a ridiculous amount of telly, don't I

edit on 8-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

As long as you don't watch Orange is the new black... That one is for the ladies who don't need to hide their heads under cushions :

Must admit that it is a pretty awseome thing to watch when you switch your brain cells off on a Friday night in France.

The first 2 seasons of prison break were wicked...

Missus fell in lust with Dominic Purcell... I left her too it...

Give me Salma Hayek any day in from dusk until dawn...

Warning graphic language BUT FANTASTIC SOUNDTRACK :

Right... what was the topic?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Vid added

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

" I have a love/hate relationship with Engineers "

You dont happen to be a Geologist are you?!

Im a Mine Engineer, and I feel the same way about Geologists!
When something goes wrong, we blame Geology, when the Geologist get something wrong, they blame Engineering.
Every mine site ive been to, its the same thing hahaha.

Sorry, when I seen your comment, I had to chime in.

And I agree with you. To often these days the OP gets bullied when posting something.

Meanwhile its those same types of threads that most likely brought those people to ATS in the first place.

Anyways, ill go back to my corner. I have a geologist to yell at during the morning meeting in 30 minutes.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

" I have a love/hate relationship with Engineers "

You dont happen to be a Geologist are you?!

lol no... Diploma in veterinary sciences...

But I work with a couple of Engineers who seem to have the same communication issue...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Haha No Orange is the new Black for me. I've see what it does to the ladies.

if I want to indulge in crazy prison drama, give me Oz.

Hmmm selma...

what topic.. Oo

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Simple photography artifact, nothing paranormal about it. Anyone with basic photography knowledge can debunk this orb bs pretty fast. My sister was a photography major and one of my best friends freelances as a photographer at the racetrack and for local car clubs. "Orbs" pop up from time to time and can be(and have been) easily explained.

Lens flares explained

Your wasting a lot of time on something that's been throughly debunked, which means you either refuse to look at anything that might disagree with your paradigm, or you just refuse to believe it when you do look into it. Basic confirmation bias from someone who doesn't understand photography.

On another note, how much time do you spend recording yourself sleeping and then listening to that recording later?

Gotta be the most mind numbingly boring hobby ever.

Well for starters my voice recorder is motion activated. So I don't have to listen to 8 hours. Any Noise or movement will trigger the recorder to start then stop when the noise stops. So it's not that long believe it or not. I probably spend about 30 minutes listening to recordings from a full 8 or 6 hour sleep cycle.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
So you claim you saw this with your own eyes before the photo. You say it was around for a minute, so I have a few questions

Did you try and touch it? If no, why not?

What do you think the likelihood of taking a photo of 3 items when one is only slightly different and you acknowledge the other 2 are dust particles for the odd one out not to be a dust particle as well?

I would try and touch it if it would stay still. But since it was basically free floating light I have a feeling it would just pass right through me. And the reason why the Big One I find that is significant is because the direction where I took the Picture is also where I saw the Light Anomaly stop for half a Second and thats when my trigger finger took the photo and the most surprising part is when I was looking through the Camera lens I saw it start to dart away from me just as the flash went off and I think the Flash did Illuminate some of the dust on the wall however I only saw it dart away from me while looking through the Camera Lens not with my Eyes.

However I noticed these things appear when my mind starts to daydream/get bored so i wonder if there is a correlation effect. Except I have seen these same type of Light Anomalies in other locations like my work, school, friends houses, and Grandfather's Old Home Place. And at the old home's place I noticed they were purposely avoiding body parts. Because i witnessed one go under my Grandfather's Leg out the door and down the hall to the other apartments. Just from my observations they seem intelligent. And yet no one else notices them unless they are on Camera.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The logical input has been rendered. It's a dust mote caught in the strobe.

The Photo was the 1st part of the thread. EVP 2nd. I believe it's saying "Chris".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the pictures Steve.

My thoughts and questions :

1. Concerning the "orbs" : Have you considered the amount of dust that all that wood panelling and floorboarding may create (not to mention human skin/clothing particles and dog skin/fur particles)... Easiest way to check is to focus on a ray of sunlight shining into the room during the day and observing the dust particles.

2. Taking into account the amount of wood in the room have you also not considered the fluctation in temperatures from day to night that may contribute to the wood "moving to adjust" and creating those "banging" noises?

3. Those noises also sound almost mechanical with the same rythm... is this room above your boiler room or next to a room where you have a washing machine or another type of electrical appliance working?

4. What is that white object below the top "orb" and just above the right top side of the TV? A wall ornament?

Just thinking out aloud...

Warmest respects

Lags

1. Yes I have considered what you posted. It was just the Multi-Colored One that caught my attention since I usually don't put too much thought into Orbs since most of them are dust particles. However the big one is where the light anomaly that i saw with my eyes ended up as i took the photo. I just thought it was too much of a coincidence.

2. Yup. But i think the temperature changes would cause it to bang back and forth multiple times throughout the night. Not just once.

3. We have a Air Vent and that chit is loud and thats the machine rhythm sound you hear however its very easy to distinguish between the Air Vent turning off Bang and the location of where i set my recorder down.

4. The White Object below the Giant orb is a Deer Skull. Were big hunters in my family.

Listen again to the enhanced EVP I believe it's saying "Chris". In the recording you will HEAR THE DOG MOVING AROUND MAKE 1 OR 2 BANGS. I tagged where the EVP comes through.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE...

missing persons
I used to read here years ago way before joining. The Phage around in those days was never rude or confrontational to the poster and always simply presented facts and that is where the respect came from the personal following that now are used as a slap in the face. I am thinking the original, intelligent response making. individual was since passed to a friend or Mandela..ed away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join