It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mapping the Swamp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Do any of them fit into this:

Still waiting for someone to answer why thelse Robert Mercer connection are a bad thing. Are these people anti American, anti constitution, NWO types?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well to me the swamp was the establishment on both sides. We will see if Trump can have an impact, but what I do know, without any doubt in my mind, is that the establishment on both sides hate him.

Clearly on the left, which goes without saying. But on the right; the national review, Mccain, McConnell, Graham,the bushes, Rubio

The establishment might very well hate him but I don't believe that Donald Trump hates the establishment any more than he hates celebrities. Rubio has the backing of a different right-wing hedge fund billionaire, Paul Singer. Singer is a little more of the traditional donor class Republican than the Mercers.

McCain on the other hand has a beef with Mercer in particular. This is one of the things that wouldn't fit in the diagram that I'll include in the next verison:

Robert & Diana Mercer donated a total of $700k to KelliPAC ($200k in July and $500k in August) to fund Kelli Ward's primary race against McCain. McCain stated publicly that he believed Robert Mercer was retaliating against him because he co-authored a report that more or less accused Renaissance Technologies and other firms of a possibly illegal, complicated tax avoidance strategy.

Within a month of the super PAC getting the money from Mercer, KelliPAC had contracted Cambridge Analytica:

According to an independent-expenditure report filed this week, KelliPAC paid $450,000 to Cambridge Analytica for “Analytics” and “TV media purchase” on August 18.

According to the filing, KelliPAC has paid Cambridge Analytica $710,303.09 so far this cycle. “Cambridge has always been one of the names that floats around as a top-notch, data-driven campaign model, and so it was just always kind of something that we wanted to try,” says Doug McKee, the treasurer of KelliPAC. He says there was no discussion with the Mercers about using the firm, nor did the Mercers make any request that they do so.

Still, it’s become a familiar pattern: Most of the candidates who have employed Cambridge Analytica have been the recipients of donations from the Mercers.

The Mercers should already be under investigation along with the other mega donors, the super PACs they found/donate to, the campaign staff, etc for Trump, Clinton and Cruz for sure and others. There is clearly illegal collusion going on across the board. All the bad s# that was predicted following the Citizen's United verdict is coming to pass, possibly worse. Hell, they've even got Citizen's United in their pocket.

As for McConnell, he seems pretty well in Trump's corner to me. He was the one fighting against the WH & IC coming right out about the Russians. Given the arrests for treason and suspicious deaths in Russia, I think it's a safe bet that they were doing some house cleaning. Why? Just the hacking? Was there more? Was it some of the unvetted material from the dossier? Was the Manafort team as in bed with the Kremlin as many (including myself) believed? I don't know but I think McConnell is doing everything he can to support Trump without putting his neck out and flat denying Russian influence in this election.

As for Lindsey Graham, he's a neocon warhawk. That doesn't mean he's wrong about Russia though.

But when he brings in outsiders like Tillerson or Bannon, well then these people are too radical, or are to cozy to Russia, etc.

Tillerson got unanimous support from Senate Republicans and it didn't seem like too tough of a sell. I think it helps that Tillerson wasn't in anyway involved in the Trump campaign, particularly when Manafort was at the helm. It could be just my perception though to be fair. I admit that I'm less concerned with Tillerson than I am with Flynn when it comes to possible Kremlin influence.

As for Bannon, he's been a member of the CNP since at least 2014 which hardly qualifies him as anti-establishment. IMO, it's not Trump vs "The Establishment" it's a hostile takeover of the right-wing establishment by a new family of oligarchs and frankly, Mercer scares me because he's not just rich, he's brilliant and his professional experience runs the gamut from linguistics processing to trading algorithms — and he funded an offshoot of a no-s# psyops contractor.

His people moved into the Trump campaign when the Kremlin-stooge talk about Manafort was sufficient to cause him to drop out of the campaign (and out of sight). It wasn't just one of his people either, it was three that took over the leadership and who knows how many others they brought in as advisors.

Think that through. Trump hired Bannon in mid-August. Less than 3 months later, Trump wins the election and then a couple weeks after that Bannon is appointed chief strategist. This has got to be one of the fastest runs of 0-to-kingmaker ever. Now Mercer's folks have the president's ear. Rebekah Mercer was supposedly behind the selection of Sessions and who knows who else. They seem to be driving the agenda.

Oh well! We'll all be watching it unfold so I imagine we'll have more of an idea what they are up to as time goes by.
edit on 2017-2-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Check out his linked "Billion Dollar Brain Hackers" thread.

It's a pretty good read.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
liiiiink !

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was in the op as well,

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You really want to see trumpistas brain melt as we speak !?!
I got salt and hot caramel to go with that popcorn .. maybe some butter ... whilst we wait

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Op, I may not jump to the same conclusions as you, but I can congratulate you on bringing these details into an ATS worthy thread. Denying ignorance is always good and can only help through debate and research. Flagged you, because this is a much better outlet of your obsession. Welcome back from the mud pit!

Now to dig deeper.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I applaud and appreciate the time and effort you put into this, but this seems so very desperate in trying to find something to validate your beliefs.

how do you topple a regime? You start from the inside..

It's no secret all these rich and powerful people know each other and just because they all connect somehow doesn't mean they are on the same team.

How do you take out a swamp full of gators? Probably with the gators themselves. I believe there is an internal war going on between the 1%ers.

You are obviously very intelligent but your burning desire to try and vindicate yourself and your belief is slowly consuming you to the point that it's making you ________ (fill in the blank)

edit on 6-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theantediluvian

Seriously impressive AD!!!

Now, wanna really make a name for yourself as an impartial journo?

Do the same for the Clinton Foundation and then make a cross-comparison diagram of the common denominators from both charts.

That cross-comparison flow chart is the one I'm most interested in - like Soros bankrolling and/or supporting both of them and what other global players and American special interests lobbyists are actually shafting US citizens as a fundamental policy.

This flow chart, and I'm being genuine with you here, could be the catalyst to examine the entire political spectrum of American politics and see just how much Trump has impacted this construct known as 'The Swamp'?

Because just like actual swamps, they're full of various types of monsters - most of whom have no loyalty to anyone but themselves.

Good Post
I would not be surprised to see a lot of connections.
A matter of fact, I would not be surprised to see many as members of the Bilderberg, CFR and various think tanks

The globalists establishment is still in power

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Amazing work.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: Raggedyman
Mouahahahahaha (respire) hahaha
mouahhhhahahaha
cough cough

Where's my ventolin
pshht
higihihihoohohohii

Clinton won a few more popular votes than Trump - you are aware of that fact ?
Or have you been watching extremely 'alternative' twitter feeds as a base your political news feeds !?!

Easy there fella, don't want you to harm yourself
I never said trump won the popular vote anywhere, did I?

I am no fan of mr trump, just glad it wasn't Hillary

edit on 2/6/2017 by eriktheawful because: Edited political trolling name change.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian
(Full-size Image)

Impressive.

I dont see Putin anywhere on there, though....

Lmao. Well played sir!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It took a few hours to put this together but that was after I'd already done substantial reading over the few months so I already had decent knowledge and links for specific details. It would take weeks to compile something similar for Clinton and really, what would it be time well spent at this point? The Clintons are effectively done.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be revealing — it certainly would be — but there's only so much time!

I'm toying with the idea of a site but I'm not sure if I believe there are enough people interested in contributing to such a thing to make it worth my time.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

wow its pretty outrageous how delusional your hypocrisy has gotten, you criticize someone pointing out a link of 5k in the same post that you've made yourself an entire map of similar donations, many of the data points within your map exist for nothing but less then $100 in donations, so to you, its irrelevant that soros gave 5k to a senator, but to you it is utter conspiracy that a republican would donate less then 100$ to the republican presidential candidate during his campaign,

that is going full retard.

What are you talking about? $100? You might want to zoom in. Here are the amounts from the diagram:

$100k, $2m, $100k, $50k, $1m, $200k, $810k, $3m, $2m, $10m, $187k, $15.5m, $900k, $340k, $920k, $150k, $185k, $70k, $545k, $5.6m, $3m, $5m, $3.5m, $5.8m, $440k, $244k, $244k, $244k, $244k, $5.3m

The smallest was $50k. Absolutely nothing about what you said was accurate or relevant. Not one single thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Many years ago i slacked at a key point in my life, and missed out on an opportunity to learn relational database design. This is one of those instances i would love to use such a tool and see where it takes me.

I bet we could still map out some detail in excel....but it'd be a PITA to do.

Still....great effort for great information. Im warming up to Trump....but don't trust him as far as I can throw him. And he's a rather large (and corpulent) man.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

So what should worry me about this diagram or these people? Is Robert Mercer an anti American globalist? Or is this just a bunch of people who gave money to a campaign getting various jobs in the administration? Why do you care so much about these people? All honest questions. What is alarming to you about these connections? How will it effect you or me? How will this effect our country? Or is this just pointing out what the new swamp looks like?

I have no reason to believe that Mercer is an "anti-American" anything. He is 100% a globalist though in ever sense of the word. He's the co-CEO of Renaissance Technologies, an investment management firm which manages funds with billions in foreign investments. He was the principal source of funding for Breitbart News. Breitbart News has already opened up shop in the UK and has immediate plans for Germ any and France. He was the principal investor behind the SCL spin-off, Cambridge Analytica (the board of which Bannon sits on, Bannon also supposedly brokered the deal). SCL is a UK-based company and CA was spun-off specifically for the American political market though before they started on their first campaign in the US, they worked on the leave side of Brexit.

Rebekah Mercer's French-born husband, Sylvain Mirochnikoff, is a managing director at Morgan Stanley. That's the biggest irony of all for me when it comes to Trump and his team — despite being wealthy globalists with deep ties to Hollywood, Trump supporters have made "globalist" one of the most used words in the English language currently and they have a fondness for saying "Hollyweird" despite the fact that Mnuchin, for example, has 31 exec producer credits, Bannon has his finances managed by a Hollywood firm and has something like 18 producer credits of his own (mostly political documentaries) and of course, after returning from doing some years of business in Asia, landed a deal that led him to owning some part of the rights to Seinfeld. It just makes no sense to me.

They're globalist through and through. They definitely talk a strong nationalist talk but I personally see it as more of a white pan-nationalism or maybe European macro-nationalism would be a better term.

It is not unusual for people involved in a campaign to get positions in a administration at all. This however was supposed to be the "swamp draining" remember? Don't worry, #DrainTheSwamp was something invented by Cambridge Analytica. It's interesting to see who has influence and it's concerning that so many of the key figures in the Trump administration are substantially and financially tied to the Mercers. It's concerning to me that the Mercers have this much influence. Wasn't that supposed to be part of the appeal of Trump all along? That he wouldn't be subject to the influence of the other oligarchs because he didn't need them to get elected? He ended up in bed with Mercer, relying on Mercer, surrounded by Mercer's operatives and with Rebekah Mercer a big influence over the transition, including on cabinet level appointments.

How can anything that has been said about ending corruption be true? I can't think of a worse example of undue influence in modern times. A single super wealthy donor installed a cadre around the US President, provided a propaganda platform and the services of a electioneering firm that is the offshoot of a real deal psyops contractor. And they're closely tied with Erik Prince who is apparently trying to get into the private assassination squad for hire business. (which automatically makes me think of Flynn).

It seems like Bannon might be dictating policy. I mean wtf. How does that even happen? What do you *really* know about Steve Bannon, his worldview, his temperament, his agenda? There's a lot of reason for concern for me when I look at the diagram.

Cambridge Analytica worries me quite a bit. It's bad enough if they're next level microtargeting everyone but how do we know they won't be running operations that are far more nefarious still? Now we find out the same billionaires are putting together an organization to sell the Trump platform. This would be similar to Obama's Organizing for Action (OFA) but worse since the funding would be concentrated among even fewer donors and those donors will also have operatives running it and of course it will be intergrated with CA.

Beyond all that, there are conspicuous signs of flagrant violations of election law. The CLC filed complaints about some of this way back in early October at the same time they filed complaints about the Clinton campaign's illegal dealings with super PACs.

But hey, if none of that concerns you, it should still be interesting to see how some of these people connect.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Many years ago i slacked at a key point in my life, and missed out on an opportunity to learn relational database design. This is one of those instances i would love to use such a tool and see where it takes me.

I'll make something if people will commit to using it. The database part would be super easy, the interface is where the effort would be needed.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Thanks! And please, feel free to redistribute though I do expect to follow up with a second version within a week so you might want to wait on that one.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks! In addition to an update to this I'll be working on, I have a follow-up to the Brainhackers thread that I'll be posting soon. Keep an eye out!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ha! No, no wall of mania. I'm pretty sure unless it was a for-profit project, my wife wouldn't be pleased that sort of radical redecorating.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join