It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mapping the Swamp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is pretty much what I feared happening as soon as Trump got nominated. This is the next logical step of a Corporatocracy; it seems like they're priming DC to pass for-profit laws directly, bypassing lobbyists and the politicians they control. Not a single one of these people has anything in common with the average American.

The "Billionaire businessman, who's cheated, lied, and manipulated his way to success has a change of heart in his later years and dedicates his fortune to help the everyman" story is a nice fairy tale.

People would constantly argue, "Trump is already rich, he doesn't need any more money. So why would he try to be president?" because power is intoxicating, especially for egotistical people.

Of course, this is only a couple steps removed from the condition our political system was already in, namely lobbyists and businesses controlling politics. I figure by the time i'm retired we'll be living in the "United States of Exxon."

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Star and flag for the hard yards.

However, I'm surprised Hillary and the Clinton foundation doesn't appear.

And what does it mean to you that they don't?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your diagram is amazing. Thank you for putting this all together. I'm saving and sharing it whenever applicable, if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it's not the money, it's the idealogy and the opportunitism that stinks to high heavens
But voters weren't to to know that Drumph would recruit money whores to the cabinet, after all

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Looks like it's game on !!

A good start to fight the Soros Global Corporatism.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I spent a few hours this weekend sifting through information I've been collecting over the last few months in an attempt to diagram the connections between various individuals in and around Team Trump. I was particularly interested in plotting the connections to Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah, who have in an impressively short span of time become two of the most influential oligarchs in American politics.

(Full-size Image)

As you can see, things got a bit cluttered. Now that I've got some idea what I'm looking at, I can plan a better layout for the next version but it seemed a waste not to share what had already been done.

While I was already aware of most of the connections between the Mercers and Bannon, Conway, Bossie, Carson, Cruz, Giuliani, John Bolton and others, there were a number of things that I was also completely unaware of. Perhaps most surprising was that the cadre of Mercer-backed operatives who essentially took over the Trump campaign and have since been installed in key roles within the administration are also members of the Council for National Policy (CNP). If you don't know who the CNP is, it's worth while to do a little reading.

I show 7 CNP members in the diagram but there are almost certainly more. Many of these names can be found in a "leaked" copy of the members directory from 2014. The membership of Stephen Bannon, Kellyanne Conway and David Bossie was all news to me. One person that is listed on Wikipedia (no source) and is included in the diagram but not shown linked to CNP is Elsa Prince, mother of Erik Prince and Betsy DeVos.

What you can however see in the diagram is that Erik Prince and Elisa Prince both gave to the Mercer's very exclusive PAC, Make America Number 1. Their donations were modest compared to the second and third largest donors, Bernie Marcus (co-founder of Home Depot) at $2 million and Peter Thiel at $1 million, but certainly not insignificant at $100k and $50k respectively. Jeremy Scahill at The Intercept has a very interesting article about what Erik Prince really wants. Beyond an appointment for his sister — for which she's completely unqualified — the notorious founder of Blackwater (or founder of the notorious Blackwater?) has his sights set beyond running mercenaries to heading a private firm of assassins contracted for operations al a CIA's Project Phoenix.

Finally, it appears that Bossie, Katrina Pierson, Brad Parscale, Rick Gates (deputy campaign manager under Manafort) and two of Pence's advisors have been tapped by the Mercers for a new organization which is also supposed to be getting additional funding from Bernie Marcus.

the Trump aides slated to run the group, as well as with Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus and his political guru Steve Hantler, who are expected to provide key financial backing for the effort.

Until recently, the Mercers’ support was considered a virtual certainty. Cambridge Analytica, the data analytics firm owned largely by the family and routinely employed to work on its political projects, had already begun doing work for the outside effort, according to a source familiar with the conversations, though it’s not clear whether that work is ongoing. The firm declined comment.

Like much of what the Mercers are involved in politically, it would appear that 1) Rebekah Mercer will oversee the family's investment (there are other board memberships not shown in the diagram as I was running out of space) amd 2) Cambridge Analytica will be running the psyops. Which reminds me, I am planning a follow up to The Billionaire's Brain Hackers to detail more past and present activities of the Mercer-funded psyops spin-off for the US election market (which Bannon sits on the board of).

That's it for now. While I'm sure this won't be as viewed as a thread showing how Soros gave $5k to some group and therefore supposedly controls them, I hope it'll still serve as a jumping off point/inspiration for other's research.
I am highly impressed, Ante. I wish all of your threads were this grounded in reality. I'm looking forward to your second draft.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How about a diagram of Hillarys swamp
Nobody expects Trump to be a great man, a great politician, a great president, what they voted for was someone not Hillary Clinton

If another politician other than hillary was running against Trump they would have won.

At least he is not hillary
edit on 6-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

How many threads are created about Hillary and how she's going to be found guilty?

At best they might spend 5 minutes searching on the net.

But come on diagrams of swamps ?

That's taking 'things' to fit an already preconceived bias to the next level.

And what does that say about you and I BOTH who decided to comment on this thread?

You go out of your way, to insult OP and not address his topic. Yeah... "obsessed,"...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Excellent work. THANK YOU for providing it. Never mind the whining of those who are being shown the folly of their choice. It's bound to irk them to see how wrong they were and still are.

S/F

Just stopped by to lend moral support. I'm delighted to see more and more REAL NEWS being provided here on ATS instead of the never-ending nonsensical belligerence by which we've been bludgeoned for the last two years. I've been emailing and calling my Senators several times a week since before the inauguration. And I will continue to do so.

Here's a chart I found a while back:

edit on 2/6/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: just sayin

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
How about a diagram of Hillarys swamp
Nobody expects Trump to be a great man, a great politician, a great president, what they voted for was someone not Hillary Clinton

If another politician other than hillary was running against Trump they would have won.

At least he is not hillary

hahahahaha. i imagine 3 years later this will still be used as a defense or come back.

edit on 6-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

no, it`s not a good thing but the 1%ers are the only ones who have the money, and connections to get elected.

Even the noobie congress critters who aren`t part of the 1% when they get elected and go to Washington ARE part of the 1% when they leave Washington.

just look at Obama, he was a poor nobody when he went to Washington and 8 years later he`s a 1%er with several mansions, The office of president doesn`t pay that well.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
(Full-size Image)

Impressive.

I dont see Putin anywhere on there, though....

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Why bother with Hillary, she's out of the game, she's old news ?

How about one point of focus : your new education secretary Betsy de Vos - via Wiki ( Unless Wiki fills the "dry your butt hurt with y'own salty tears" criteria)

Atlantic Magazine noted that DeVos had indicated in a 1997 op-ed that she expects to benefit from her political contributions. “My family is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national Republican Party. I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence,” she wrote. “Now I simply concede the point.

They are right."[43] She also stated in the op-ed, “We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues…We expect a return on our investment; we expect a good and honest government. Furthermore, we expect the Republican Party to use the money to promote these policies and, yes, to win elections."[44]

From The Atlantic, no less

During the Republican Party presidential primaries for the 2016 election, DeVos initially donated to Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina before eventually supporting Marco Rubio.[14] In March 2016, DeVos described Donald Trump as an "interloper" and said that he "does not represent the Republican Party".[14]

Fiorina, then Rubio, then ....Trump !
No flip-flopping what-so-ever there then,
nooo it's all fake history

Ban Wikkkkkkkiiiiiiii

The logic of it all, is that, to quote Neil Diamond "Money talks"
-it don't sing and dance And it don't walk-
Hmmm hmm

Detroit Free Press editorial page editor Stephen Henderson expressed concerns over DeVos’s nomination, noting that "DeVos isn't an educator, or an education leader.

She's not an expert in pedagogy or curriculum or school governance.

In fact, she has no relevant credentials or experience for a job setting standards and guiding dollars for the nation's public schools.

She is, in essence, a lobbyist - someone who has used her extraordinary wealth to influence the conversation about education reform, and to bend that conversation to her ideological convictions despite the dearth of evidence supporting them.

"[51][52] Rebecca Mead of The New Yorker questioned the efficacy of Michigan's charter school system, which DeVos has supported.[18]

No experience, no credentials, just money to attain 'power' and prestige

Yeah baby, yeahhhhh !

DRAIN
THAT
SWAMP

Put our crap in it's stead
Same difference
more money
less neurones
edit on 6/2/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: This isn't the Mud Pit. No name changes to politically troll.
edit on 2/6/2017 by eriktheawful because: Edited political trolling name change.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Seriously impressive AD!!!

Now, wanna really make a name for yourself as an impartial journo?

Do the same for the Clinton Foundation and then make a cross-comparison diagram of the common denominators from both charts.

That cross-comparison flow chart is the one I'm most interested in - like Soros bankrolling and/or supporting both of them and what other global players and American special interests lobbyists are actually shafting US citizens as a fundamental policy.

This flow chart, and I'm being genuine with you here, could be the catalyst to examine the entire political spectrum of American politics and see just how much Trump has impacted this construct known as 'The Swamp'?

Because just like actual swamps, they're full of various types of monsters - most of whom have no loyalty to anyone but themselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's impressive you spent all that time making the diagram, but what is so sinister about it? Are these people anti-American globalists?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Why bother with Hillary?
Because she is the reason trump got in
There would be no trump if Hillary wasn't the only other option

How many people voted against Hillary and not for trump

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
dp
edit on 6-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Star and flag for the hard yards.

However, I'm surprised Hillary and the Clinton foundation doesn't appear.

And what does it mean to you that they don't?

It probably means that they do not actually mix in the same circles. People are starting to suggest Trump is part of the system, but I'm still not sold on that. The media has stirred a hell of lot of hatred towards Trump, they choose to focus on the protestors more than I have seen previously. Or maybe it just seems that way?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Mouahahahahaha (respire) hahaha
mouahhhhahahaha
cough cough

Where's my ventolin
pshht
higihihihoohohohii

Clinton won a few more popular votes than Trump - you are aware of that fact ?
Or have you been watching extremely 'alternative' twitter feeds as a base your political news feeds !?!

Mod Note: This is not the Mud Pit. Political trolling name changes are not allowed.
edit on 2/6/2017 by eriktheawful because: Edited political trolling name change.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I envision it going something like this!

Looking forward to digging into this a little more. I've no doubt that the connections will be found to play both sides of the two party system however.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join