It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mapping the Swamp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm sure this won't be as viewed as a thread showing how Soros gave $5k to some group and therefore supposedly controls them,

wow its pretty outrageous how delusional your hypocrisy has gotten, you criticize someone pointing out a link of 5k in the same post that you've made yourself an entire map of similar donations, many of the data points within your map exist for nothing but less then $100 in donations, so to you, its irrelevant that soros gave 5k to a senator, but to you it is utter conspiracy that a republican would donate less then 100$ to the republican presidential candidate during his campaign,

that is going full retard.

You should be careful when it comes to dishing out accusations of going "full retard". Especially when you did so after typing the worlds longest run-on sentence. Annnnnd missing the point, entirely.

And btw...there are really still people out there that think using the ol' "full retard" is clever??!? I'd rank it right up there with yolo and barb wire upper arm tattoos. Can't take anyone seriously that brings any of the 3 into play.

i didnt realize i was going to have a grammar nazi attack the structure of my post, you wanna talk about old school outdated tactics grammar nazi behavior was decided immature and childish over a decade ago, get with the times bud.

since you seem to imply that you understand the point of the OP and that it is lost on the rest of us how about explaining it? or perhaps thats just more bull# as is typical of you and your ilk.
thanks for clarifying your opinion on totally irrelevant tattoos and yolo statements, im sure no one on this site gives a single flying # what you think about that bull#.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are better qualified than I...It deserves a thread

And I suspect you will find names/orgs here relevant to you topic..

Meet the Hundreds of Officials Trump Has Quietly Installed Across the Government

We have obtained a list of more than 400 Trump administration hires, including dozens of lobbyists and some from far-right media.

www.propublica.org...

Searchable here
projects.propublica.org...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join