It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mapping the Swamp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks that's the type of insight I was looking for.

But hey, if none of that concerns you, it should still be interesting to see how some of these people connect.

It's not that none of this concerns me, I just wanted to know your reasoning for looking into these connections like this. Also your view points on why this matters will help me as far as looking into these concerns for myself.

This however was supposed to be the "swamp draining" remember? Don't worry, #DrainTheSwamp was something invented by Cambridge Analytica.

What I find interesting about this is how Trump said he hated it and thought it was a hokey phrase. But he decided to use it anyway and it caught on. Goes to show the CA's efforts pay off. When you couple this with the billionaire brainwashing thread info it definitely makes you go hmmmm.

Trump supporters have made "globalist" one of the most used words in the English language currently

And for good reason. However, globalist means different things to different people. If you do a search for the word you'll get a bunch of different definitions. I think a lot of people use it as a reference to a global government or a global style of economic integration. What's interesting is if you look at "anti-globalization" in Wikipedia, it reads as if written by a liberal. This tells me again that many people either don't understand the term or just have a completely different view of what it means.

Proponents of this line of thought refer to the process as polarization and argue that current neo-liberal economic policies have given wealthier states an advantage over developing nations, enabling their exploitation and leading to a widening of the global wealth gap

Noam Chomsky said of it:

The term "globalization" has been appropriated by the powerful to refer to a specific form of international economic integration, one based on investor rights, with the interests of people incidental. That is why the business press, in its more honest moments, refers to the "free trade agreements" as "free investment agreements" (Wall St. Journal). Accordingly, advocates of other forms of globalization are described as "anti-globalization"; and some, unfortunately, even accept this term, though it is a term of propaganda that should be dismissed with ridicule. No sane person is opposed to globalization, that is, international integration. Surely not the left and the workers movements, which were founded on the principle of international solidarity—that is, globalization in a form that attends to the rights of people, not private power systems.

Maybe we need to better define the word to understand where people are coming from when they use it. Especially trump supporters who are mainly Nationalist and wouldn't support a lot of people or ideals in the "anti-globalist" movement.

The term suggests that its followers support protectionism and/or nationalism, which is not always the case - in fact, some supporters of anti-globalization are strong opponents of both nationalism and protectionism: for example, the No Border network argues for unrestricted migration and the abolition of all national border controls.

Cambridge Analytica worries me quite a bit. It's bad enough if they're next level microtargeting everyone but how do we know they won't be running operations that are far more nefarious still? Now we find out the same billionaires are putting together an organization to sell the Trump platform.

This is where the conspiracy may lie. But I will say If they are doing something to micro target people to make them buy into trumps platform, they aren't very good at it. There is still a whole lot of opposition to Trump.

Never the less it'll be interesting to see what you come up with. Looking forward to the next thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You're Way Above Top Secret, ante !

As for Bannon, he's been a member of the CNP since at least 2014 which hardly qualifies him as anti-establishment. IMO, it's not Trump vs "The Establishment" it's a hostile takeover of the right-wing establishment by a new family of oligarchs and frankly, Mercer scares me because he's not just rich, he's brilliant and his professional experience runs the gamut from linguistics processing to trading algorithms — and he funded an offshoot of a no-s# psyops contractor.

I think so, too. IMO the extremist Koch libertarian fringe, that finally had their coup d'etat after years of building their base, has been split into the Koch wing (Ryan) and the Mercer (Bannon) wing. The Ryan wing runs Congress, the Bannon wing runs the executive branch.

Koch's economic and conspiratorial ideology has now been fully inserted into the old Republican Party, enough to make it the New Republican Party. I never thought there was something more extreme than the Koch's, but the Mercers are it. Bannon was right to label himself a Leninist. Internecine troubles are interesting to watch.... except when affected by them!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

If they are doing something to micro target people to make them buy into trumps platform, they aren't very good at it. There is still a whole lot of opposition to Trump.

But, they won. And they now hold power in the Executive branch and will nominate for the Judicial branch. And Ryan and McConnell of the Legislative branch are merely doing the usual political kabuki dance to find ways to work with the Executive. ..... I wish this were all happening in someone else's country, but this is homegrown.

BTW I think you are right about which definition of "globalization" is being used.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Excellent work on this OP. Although I disagree with your personal objective this could serve a purpose in future posts to connect many dots. Star and Flag. Thanks for the work.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I spent a few seconds developing a diagram showing why Trump was the better candidate.

Clinton < ------ Saudi Arabia ------- > ISIS
edit on 7-2-2017 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It's looking like they have a solid plan & the cooperation in place to make America great again

You mean they have a plan to make Americans slaves again.

And I'm not just talking about minorities- everyone who isn't a wealthy, christian, business person will be in their crosshairs.

Remember Cruz's Dad said they want to take everything away from everyone who isn't one of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Remember Cruz's Dad said they want to take everything away from everyone who isn't one of them.

Cruz's Dad said God wanted Ted to be President. Did you believe him about that?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You should do one for George Soros, it would take years to complete and would wrap around the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Appreciate the effort OP but you basically showed how people who know people are connected.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

You should do one for George Soros, it would take years to complete and would wrap around the world.

And lead to a lot of very black holes.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Personally I see Trump putting rich and semi-rich and powerful people in key positions would just create a stronger base to have the power of defending against those people who want to war against them and everything Trump stands for. It will make Trump's chances of success much greater when there are people who will have the might to strike back and strike back hard when opposing forces use whatever they have to hit them, and they have been hit often times so far very unfairly by the corrupt DNC and their own powerful forces.

Forces that are undermining the USA and also undermining the speed with which we could be recovering from Obama's failed and completely nontraditional agendas which have harmed greatly our education system, and poisoned the people who hold the reigns of our children's educations with liberal and even communist propaganda which I have seen with my own eyes.

All across the board most every type of community, especially the poor and middle class became much more poor than before Obama's policies. The force of sedition being leveled at Trump would be succeeding much better if those people Trump has put around him were not there. Even if some of them turn out to be some kind of closet monster, if they have the power and new incentive to keep America from drowning, then perhaps they should remain.

Draining the swamp can also include two swamps to deal with. The worse one is the one that wants to see people dying and America burned to the ground. From the looks of things, that one is being driven by the super hateful left. The other bad thing is those on the other side of the isle remaining silent and allowing evil to happen from any direction.

(post by Winstonian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

who are you? I bet your one of those dudes who scours the internet looking 4 a place to show just how "smart" you are. Nobody cares man, your "lol'n" by yourself. Get a life, Don't spend as much time on this website as you do....seriously....Its not good for the soul to be so disgusting all the time, you can pretend your so amazing...but Im guessing your life sucks...alot...so keep laughing man....hahahaha, you talked crap on the net...look now I did...we are all so cool....Ill maybe check this in like 2 years, enjoy yourself.
edit on 8-2-2017 by zzmojoezz because: (no reason given)

OH...P.S: Youtube? seriously?
edit on 8-2-2017 by zzmojoezz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Appreciate the effort OP but you basically showed how people who know people are connected.

Political scientists and sociologists use graphs to map human relationships all the time. Mark Lombardi and William Domhoff practically pioneered the practice to reveal the real power structures that were at play on the world stage.

www2.ucsc.edu... and www.amazon.com...

It is also a common method to expose shady relationships.

news.muckety.com...

Graphs can show a lot more than just "how people know people".

edit on 8-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Birds of a feather, my friend, birds of a feather. Do you go into business with someone you hate, of course not. People in positions of power want like minded people in their organization. A smart man will also have a couple of people with alternative ideas but they need to be trustworthy. There are also a lot of people in politics that have family members at their sides because they can count on and trust them.

You have done a lot of good work but, I don't see any great revelation.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There's no such thing as a white hat oligarch and no billionaire donor is grabbing the power of government for the people. They do it for themselves and their people. I knew of the Mercer's influence - I just didn't realize how many of their friends were being installed in the White House.

Erik Prince has a private army for christ-sakes. That should be throwing up red flags.

And why do so many insist on the whole "but Hillary" thing? She lost. Just because she associated with suspect people doesn't mean the people Trump associates with shouldn't be called into question.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hi,

But these donations that people make $1 Million, $2 Million.. these are minuscule values in the grand scheme of things no?

Does that mean any of these donors own Trumps ass?

I mean Trump can put up that money himself right?

----

What is your synopsis of what is going on, and what the motivations are for the people who back Trump?

What is their goal/motives?

Like I see Koch industries in connection to this group..

What is their relation to the existing Deep State?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Jeremy Scahill at The Intercept has a very interesting article about what Erik Prince really wants. Beyond an appointment for his sister — for which she's completely unqualified — the notorious founder of Blackwater (or founder of the notorious Blackwater?) has his sights set beyond running mercenaries to heading a private firm of assassins contracted for operations al a CIA's Project Phoenix.

Your link to the Intercepts article in the Daily Beats was informative, the reference to the Phoenix Program during Vietnam was all you however, not in the article.

Blackwater was bad, so was Phoenix. Drones are worse. You want to blame somebody for the current endless war cycle you have to go back a little further than just Iraq, Vietnam, >>> the same 'factories for war' that Eisenhower warned us about in his "military industrial complex" speech are still churning out arms, have been since WWII. The names haven't been changed to protect the Guilty.

Companies like Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup, Grumman, Dupont, etc.

Why didn't your diagram include those liaisons?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't see the Clintons, Soros, Obama or all the other players from the left side of the swamp on that map.

fail

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm sure this won't be as viewed as a thread showing how Soros gave $5k to some group and therefore supposedly controls them,

wow its pretty outrageous how delusional your hypocrisy has gotten, you criticize someone pointing out a link of 5k in the same post that you've made yourself an entire map of similar donations, many of the data points within your map exist for nothing but less then $100 in donations, so to you, its irrelevant that soros gave 5k to a senator, but to you it is utter conspiracy that a republican would donate less then 100$ to the republican presidential candidate during his campaign,

that is going full retard.

You should be careful when it comes to dishing out accusations of going "full retard". Especially when you did so after typing the worlds longest run-on sentence. Annnnnd missing the point, entirely.

And btw...there are really still people out there that think using the ol' "full retard" is clever??!? I'd rank it right up there with yolo and barb wire upper arm tattoos. Can't take anyone seriously that brings any of the 3 into play.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join