It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Trump Immigration Order in London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

LONDON, United Kingdom — Thousands of people joined a protest against U.S President Donald Trump in London on Saturday, calling an end to his immigration order and the cancellation of his planned state visit later this year.
The demonstrators, who predominantly came from a variety of left wing groups, gathered outside the U.S embassy in Grosvenor Square at 11am before marching to Downing Street.

Thousands Protest Trump Immigration Order in London

This reporting comes from one of Trump's preferred outlets, Breitbart news. Breitbart doesn't go into any real detail on the reasons, but Fox says that the protesters want May's invitation to Trump to vist England to be withdrawn

Breitbart seems to focus on the anti-immigration order from Trump as being the reason, but Fox indicates England's negativity is due to more than just the ban - that there's been protests against him and his visit since his inauguration.

This was the third demonstration in London since President Trump’s inauguration, after a similar demonstration Monday evening, and the London version of the so-called “Women’s March”

It was part of something called Protest Saturday demonstrations around the world. Reports are that these were 'largely peaceful.'

No estimate on the numbers that I've seen, other than "thousands" for London and 1200 for Berlin.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not exactly "breaking right this second"... mods, move this if it needs to be elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I hope mass protests continue until he is gone.

No matter the subject of the protest.

Because I expect there will be new issues coming.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Idiots.

The USA immigration policy is none of our bloody buisness.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Its been reported that 2000 people protested in bristol for the same reason, however after talking to people who witnessed the march there was only 150 - 200 people there throughout the day. I dont know how fudged the london numbers are but I wouldn't believe amything the media is trying to tell me

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Idiots.

We are a global connected world now - - whether you or Trump want to accept that.

Everything affects everything.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
FFS, why oh why are they trying to dictate their wants about a person that was elected by the folks of the US of A??...

Would it not be better for this lot to protest about the hundreds (Thousands?) of Yazidi women and girls still held by ISIS and used as sex slaves???, nope because these professional complainers only want to get their selfie shots whilst on a anti Trump rally (Ohh the buzz words) to impress their regressive left friends...

This is the UK you lot, get a grip.....

RA

edit on 5-2-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well then You have BREXIT to thank for Trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Idiots.

Tell that to people who are Muslim or of any ethnicity, that isn't 'white' coming from stable countries. Check your privilege.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Idiots.

Yep.. you go girl..

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And the more you force globalism down peoples throats the bigger the backlash.

Trump is in power now because people like you didnt listen.
And no US immigration policy is neither my concern nor does it effects me.

If Trump starts rounding up muslim into internment camps or violates any other human rights (immigration for non citizens is not a right) I will break out the protest signs, until then it is none of the UK's buisness.
edit on 5-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
prevent water and food from reaching them and lets see how long can they survive

its not of your F business, look at you fools you have a PM who is not elected and you're whining about a constitutionally elected president in another country? WTF? somebody plz enlighten me

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have a professor who while is against Trump was very much in support of the immigration ban.

Part of this was because he was a survivor of the Iranian Revolution. He told me a story were one time while staying in a hotel someone warned him to flee Iran because the Ayatollah's men were hunting him down.

He told me to keep this conversation between ourselves because he will lose his job if his superiors found out about his views.

Oh and by the way even the Japanese have issues with Migrants too:

edit on 2/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

When did London become the 51st state in the US?

Did I miss something?

link   

I'm surprised more Muslim countries aren't having protests like this.

Here is a special link for you London:
images.duckduckgo.com...
edit on 5-2-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Idiots.

Tell that to people who are Muslim or of any ethnicity, that isn't 'white' coming from stable countries. Check your privilege.

Those barbarians from cesspit theocratic hell holes are not my concern.

Dont give me any of that libiral privilege crap.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

When did London become the 51st state in the US?

Did I miss something?

Since they elected a muslim mayor.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Idiots.

Those barbarians from cesspit theocratic hell holes are not my concern.

Dont give me any of that libiral privilege crap.

Liberal?

And please, elaborate on what you just said:

"Those barbarians from cesspit theocratic hell holes..."

I want to read what your thoughts are on their 'hell holes' and where these barbarians come from and who they are.
edit on 5-2-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
nope because these professional complainers only want to get their selfie shots whilst on a anti Trump rally (Ohh the buzz words) to impress their regressive left friends...

This is the UK you lot, get a grip.....

RA

m.bristolpost.co.uk...

The best placards from the 2000 strong (150-200) bristol anti trump rally. Notice how over half the photos are of children aged maybe 2yr - 6yr holding placards they probably cant even read let alone write or most importantly UNDERSTAND! One maybe 4 year old girl wants to THUMP TRUMP!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Idiots.

We are a global connected world now - - whether you or Trump want to accept that.

Everything affects everything.

Maybe THAT'S the problem! Maybe THAT'S why half of us (or more) in the US are standing by him because we're tired of seeing everyones elses hands in our cookie jar.

Liberals... Will scream and shout against the US telling other countries what to do but you're all for letting other countries do it to us when we have a Commander and Chief that you don't agree with, then you want the world to come down and in to fix all of your little BS fears.

Typical...
edit on 5-2-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join