It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
For what it's worth here's the translated text of a letter that was distributed around the Mosque last summer. They tie them to the Muslim Brotherhood.

source
"Another historic feat of the Muslim Brotherhood is their alliance with Adolf Hitler's Nazism, which is not proof of a peaceful and well-intentioned organization." "The Muslim Brotherhood is the most influential and most widespread organization of radical Islam on the territory of Quebec. In Quebec City, the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood is none other than the Grand Mosque of Quebec City. " "In addition, the Center culturel Islamique de Québec has already been identified for its involvement in the financing of terrorism." "Mr. Yangui, know that the more we discover the inhuman and violent values ​​of the Muslim Brotherhood that your mosque is spreading in our national capital, the more we think that Quebec, which is a generous, democratic and humanist society, can do without your So-called '' contribution to society ''. "

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

That is just ridiculous. A tragedy happens in Canada and you are already thanking Trump that it didn't happen in the US? That is actually kind of sick. I mean throw up sick.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not a common occurence by any stretch..alot of gangland murders though, as of late..over the drug trade

Wasn't there a big event in Canada about 2 years ago where they evacuated Parliament due to a terrorist attack?

Yeah and the Sgt at Arms took him out!

So this is in Quebec, might it have to do with Paris or Nice?

Just asking.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: carewemust

the talking head on the news is saying it may be a act from local pplattacking the mosque and not musulman. But no confirmation from the police.

So MSM has to be politically correct and "HAS TO" throw that it COULD BE a non-Muslim act....c'mon, enough with the BS reporting!

No, that is how news reporting works. You report what can be proved, you don;t speculate like a xenophobe on speed.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That kinda crap drives me crazy. Throw up sick is right.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

That is just ridiculous. A tragedy happens in Canada and you are already thanking Trump that it didn't happen in the US? That is actually kind of sick. I mean throw up sick.

Liberals in power in Canada, nothing is changing anytime soon, the people will have to put up with it for a few more years.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Dropping this for archive, to prevent 404 by the news.

The story that the 27 year old suspect turned himself in (aka called the cops.)

www.lapresse.ca... on-arrestation.php

JEAN-FRANÇOIS NÉRON Le Soleil (Québec) À 20h12, 17 minutes après l'appel initial au 911 qui faisait état de coups de feu tirés à la mosquée de Sainte-Foy, un des deux suspects arrêtés appelaient les services d'urgence pour avouer son crime. Selon les information du Soleil, l'homme a confirmé être l'auteur de l'attentat contre le Centre culturel islamique. Il disait se sentir mal à cause du geste qu'il venait de poser et menaçait de se tirer une balle. Aussitôt, la Sûreté du Québec est venue en renfort à la police de Québec pour prendre en chasse le Mitsubishi gris qui circulait alors sur l'autoroute Félix-Leclerc. L'homme de 27 ans a immobilisé son véhicule par lui-même en bordure de la bretelle d'accès du pont de l'île d'Orléans. Il avait avec lui, sur le siège arrière, au moins une arme de poing et deux armes qui ressemblaient à des Ak-47. Vers 20h45, il a exprimé le souhait qu'on vienne le chercher. Les policiers ont attendu qu'il sorte par lui-même de son véhicule. Dehors, l'attendaient des membres du Groupe tactique d'intervention.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah and the Sgt at Arms took him out!

Yea, that guy was a druggie with mental issues living in a homeless shelter. Used a stolen winchester 30-30, hardly the radical islamist terrorist the media made him out to be.
edit on 30-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ya the old guy was pretty badass..Harper hid in a closet, he wasn't armed though..I doubt anything to do with Paris or Nice.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

JEAN-FRANÇOIS NÉRON Le Soleil, Quebec At 8:12 pm, 17 minutes after the initial 911 call for shots fired at the Sainte-Foy mosque, one of the two suspects arrested called the emergency services to confess His crime. According to information from the Sun, the man confirmed to be the author of the attack against the Islamic Cultural Center. He said he felt bad because of the gesture he had just made and was threatening to shoot himself. Immediately, the Sûreté du Québec came to reinforce the Quebec police in order to chase the gray Mitsubishi which was then traveling on the Félix-Leclerc highway. The 27-year-old man immobilized his vehicle by himself on the edge of the access ramp of the Île d'Orléans bridge. He had with him, in the back seat, at least one handgun and two weapons that resembled Ak-47. Around 8:45 pm, he expressed the wish to be picked up. The police waited for him to leave his vehicle by himself. Outside, he was expected by members of the Tactical Intervention Group.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Could be a convert..like the Parliament attack.
No conclusion can be made yet.

I feel that if the one guy's a convert that it bolsters the idea of a type of black op psyop because it always requires that someone brainwash someone else.

A Muslim Brotherhood connection would also be interesting.

But yeah, too early to know for sure and if it was a psyop or false flag, then I doubt that will get reported.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: queenofswords

sunday night is the last prayer of the week one musulman said they are betwenn 50 to 100 in the mosque sunday night

that must be a different religion you're talking about or the one who gave you this info if i should say

Muslims pray five times a day, before sun rise, mid day, afternoon, after sunset, and like two hours after sunset.
every day is the same, but the most sacred prayer is the noon time of Friday.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I feel like certain forces are at work which want to tear down the Trump Presidency, and that this is a manifestation of that same war. That's what my spidey senses are telling me anyway.
Need more information on the perps and who they are and to whom they are connected..

Oh Come on. A tragedy happens, in another country, and all you think of is how someone might be trying to hurt Trump?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Liberals in power in Canada, nothing is changing anytime soon, the people will have to put up with it for a few more years.

Put up with what? More sanity than Trump?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

When I worked with them, the most sacred time of day to pray was when there was the most work to be done and they didn't want to do it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Put up with open borders and a flood of people when they can't even afford to help their own citizens.
edit on 30-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Like the kind of sanity that wants to bring in more Islam?

If that's your sanity, have it at, we're thankful we have someone who finally recognizes the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Radio Canada reporting the shooters are two students from Université de Laval.

They are in their 20s. 1 Moroccan and 1 from Quebec.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

FYI, the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD is close to OFFICIALLY being labeled as a TERRORIST GROUP by the Trump administration.

Story: www.yahoo.com...

President Trump nails it again!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

When I worked with them, the most sacred time of day to pray was when there was the most work to be done and they didn't want to do it.

Wow. Just wow.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join