It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahpuchplayer

Vancouver/lower mainland area..really bad right now, on and off war for about 7 years. South Asians doing most of the dumb stuff, the Triads and Angels try to avoid the limelight.

I think Mo has been fairly stable since the big biker wars, but they were pretty bad. Rock Machine vs Hells Angels
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Vancouver/lower mainland area.

You'll like this blog.
gangstersout.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Oh ok yeah Vancouver I understand now ahahah ive heard about east hastings and all the crap going on there, if you live close to there

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
press conference live from Quebec prime minister www.tvanouvelles.ca...
edit on 30-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Kali74

" It doesn't matter the races or religions of those responsible, a terrorist attack was visited on a Muslim community as they prayed. It's abhorrent, can't we agree on that much? "

Meanwhile , Christians in the Middle East are being Killed and Beheaded by Radical Islamic Terrorists because of the Devotion to THEIR Faith . Where is your Outrage Over that Reality ?

this post could be used as an example in the definition of an oxymoron.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I know it well,
This is a pretty informative one..more about the comments section filled with crazy stuff..you realise there ain't much between the ear's of some of these guys.
vancouversun.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any link to this Muslim terror cell discovered there last month.

An investigation by Radio-Canada's Enquête has uncovered the identities of a group of 10 young Quebecers who secretly joined militants in Syria to fight against the Bashar al-Assad regime.

The group was made up of friends who often gathered at a Montreal-area shooting range to practise before seven of them left for the Middle East between the summers of 2012 and 2013, Radio-Canada has learned.

According to witnesses, the young men brought two firearms to the shooting range. One of them was an imitation Soviet semi-automatic carbine, called an SKS, similar to the one used by rebels in Syria.

Some of the young men trained at the shooting range over a period of several months, two to three times a week.

Several of them are believed to have been converts to Islam. Witnesses said that during their practice sessions, they would interrupt their shooting to pray.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is that how it's supposed to go? For every ill visited on Muslims we have to mention 10 ills visited on Christians? One is not worse than the other, both are abhorrent.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Canada might want to rethink who's in their country as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahpuchplayer

East Hastings in Vancouver is where the govt herded all the mentally ill when they shut down the mental institutions. It's a terrible scene of true misery(drug addictio and mental illness)..and a few blocks away a bustling downtown with skyscrapers and high end living.
The kind of stuff I was referring too is in cities bordering Van, like Surrey, Abbotsford.
It's a shame..most of these kids are 2nd gen whose immigrant parents worked hard to give them everything..too much maybe.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
ok our prime minister will not say anything tonight blabla bla we lvoe each other blablabla we work for the security. im out for the night this trump left right discution right now in the thread is useless this is Québec Canada not USA. that all i have to say. So good night will be there tomorow

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I fight that thought daily.
Not all but most of the bad actors are 2/3rd gen..I know what you mean though. If you dig into that blog you will notice there have been some deportations lately..guys who murdered people and in the gang life.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if not muslim, then theyre lone wolf, slap on wrist, a few years.

Is that Canadian law?

In Canada, if you behead someone on a bus and eat him, you get roughly 3.5 years.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

im out for the night this trump left right discution right now in the thread is useless this is Québec Canada not USA

Agreed.
If people suspect this of being a false flag, think about it, it's in Canada, why would it take place there?
Trump doesn't care if a few far left extremists try to pin this on his administration.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The longer they go without naming the men they arrested, the more probable they are Muslims.

It would be horrible if good people, who left those horrible Islamist-run countries, were killed by the evil they fled.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
From the information gained so far, it's doubtful they are from the Middle East, accents were wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Kali74

" It doesn't matter the races or religions of those responsible, a terrorist attack was visited on a Muslim community as they prayed. It's abhorrent, can't we agree on that much? "

Meanwhile , Christians in the Middle East are being Killed and Beheaded by Radical Islamic Terrorists because of the Devotion to THEIR Faith . Where is your Outrage Over that Reality ?

this post could be used as an example in the definition of an oxymoron.

In what Exact way ? The Tragic Death of People of Any Faith is Unexceptable in a Civilized Society . People who Commit such acts must be Apprehended and Punished , but they must First be Positively Identified and Reported by a Honest Media Minus the " Spin " . I did not intend to create a locution that produces an incongruous statement here . It is also not contradictory , but an example of an Comparison of Criminal Actions .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The longer they go without naming the men they arrested, the more probable they are Muslims.

It would be horrible if good people, who left those horrible Islamist-run countries, were killed by the evil they fled.

That sounds reasonable, though back on page 3 someone linked to a site that said the accents of the shooters was heavily Quebecois and one suspect was arrested and had a French surname.

I admit that my first thought was some sort of Rock Machine or Angel wannabes, purely because they are the ones I've read about most in relation to violent crime over there.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
From the information gained so far, it's doubtful they are from the Middle East, accents were wrong.

Haven't followed every post, but one of the reports I read said a witness stated:

“It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head,” the person said.

So while maybe not ME in origin, they could have been radicalized locals...strange they would go in yelling that though if true...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I admit that my first thought was some sort of Rock Machine or Angel wannabes, purely because they are the ones I've read about most in relation to violent crime over there.

Bikers would never kill a bunch of people praying in a mosque. They kill each other and other people associated with organized crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join