It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: [post=21828279]Dolby_X[/post
It's going to get worse until some Canadian bastard with balls stands up and does something for it's own people, who unboubtably will turn on their own Gov if they fark up.

Could that not be what has occurred here? Though this attack is the actions of a coward, not someone with balls...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: reldra
2 people are in custody. 6 are dead. 8 are wounded. There has been no description of the shooters other than theyb were dressed in black and had a Quebec accent.

One of the sources has stated one of them is from Quebec and one is Morroccan, I don't think that was verified though.

I saw that posted here earlier, but can't find it on CBC.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I already posted their website.

Yes, but deny and me both posted the answer to the question, not just a headline. You win the race to the headline, but fail to come up with the answer hahaa. Typical liberal, only interested in headlines.
edit on 30-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: Dolby_X

Expect a lot more of that sh*t goin down.

It's going to get worse until some Canadian bastard with balls stands up and does something for it's own people, who unboubtably will turn on their own Gov if they fark up.

Does what exactly?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks!

According to wiki:

Sunnah (سنة [ˈsunna], plural سنن sunan [ˈsunan]) is an Arabic word that means "habit" or "usual practice".[12] Sunni Muslims are also referred to as Ahl as-Sunnah wa'l-Jamā'ah ("people of the tradition and the community (of Muhammad)") or Ahl as-Sunnah for short. Some early Sunnî Muslim scholars (such as Abu Hanifa, al-Humaydî, Ibn Abî `Âsim, Abû Dâwûd, and Abû Nasr al-Marwazî) reportedly used the term "the Sunna" narrowly to refer to Sunnî Doctrine as opposed to the creeds of Shia and other non-Sunni sects.[3]

So Sunni line of Islam.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I already posted their website.

Yes, but deny and me both posted the answer to the question, not just a headline. You win the race to the headline, but fail to come up with the answer hahaa

Headline? I posted their large website. Their website describes them well. That they serve a large community. That the local non-muslim community supports them.

link   

originally posted by: twfau
Allahu Akbar.

There, I said it. Does that make me a muslim?

Chances are if you're saying it while you're in the middle of a terrorist attack then yeah, history proves that's normally always the case.

I see what you did there, you were trying to be cute and assume everybody says it, but what you forgot was not everyone says it while they're on a rampage against innocent people.

It's not funny and you're not making any logical point.

link   

You want a sticker?

You failed to answer the Sunni/Shiite question though so it will be a smaller sticker.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: svetlana84

Website
Dunno if that helps

In view of the importance and need of knowledge and its practice in the daily life, ICQ has made great efforts towards the learning of the holy Qur'an and its comprehensive understanding. Currently the program of instructions involves reading, memorizing and understanding the Holy Qur'an in accordance with the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

No. Sunnah is just a verbal recital of Muhammad's teachings.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
posts on first page making me sick to my stomach

you people need fking help bro, i'm done coming on this website

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

That was brilliant. Good detective work.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
It would be interesting to know which line of Islam (Shia, Sunni,....) the mosque follows.

I could not find it yet.

The mosque is called: Quebec Islamic Cultural Center, located at Ch St. Foye

All info welcomed.

I've been looking for that too - I'm guessing it's a non-denominational all inclusive type of place.

Here is the mosque's website: CCIQ

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You want a sticker?

You failed to answer the Sunni/Shiite question though so it will be a smaller sticker.

No, I want you to go away. Will you take the sticker in return?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
posts on first page making me sick to my stomach

you people need fking help bro, i'm done coming on this website

You get used to it. Or maybe you shouldn't.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks!

According to wiki:

Sunnah (سنة [ˈsunna], plural سنن sunan [ˈsunan]) is an Arabic word that means "habit" or "usual practice".[12] Sunni Muslims are also referred to as Ahl as-Sunnah wa'l-Jamā'ah ("people of the tradition and the community (of Muhammad)") or Ahl as-Sunnah for short. Some early Sunnî Muslim scholars (such as Abu Hanifa, al-Humaydî, Ibn Abî `Âsim, Abû Dâwûd, and Abû Nasr al-Marwazî) reportedly used the term "the Sunna" narrowly to refer to Sunnî Doctrine as opposed to the creeds of Shia and other non-Sunni sects.[3]

So Sunni line of Islam.

If they're Sunnis then it's less likely this is a Shiite attack as they don't tend to do that in the west. It's almost exclusively the other way round.

So the question remains Was this an attack by some neo nazi types or a branch of IS who views this mosque as not Sunni enough?

My guess is 70/30 in favour of Neo nazis at the moment.

ETA if it isn't a Sunni place then I'd reverse those numbers.
edit on 11pMon, 30 Jan 2017 03:09:11 -060020172017-01-30T03:09:11-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: New info.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

It would be interesting to know which line of Islam (Shia, Sunni,....) the mosque follows.

I could not find it yet.

The mosque is called: Quebec Islamic Cultural Center, located at Ch St. Foye

All info welcomed.

I've been looking for that too - I'm guessing it's a non-denominational all inclusive type of place.

Here is the mosque's website: CCIQ

It is. I looked all over it's website a few minutes ago
edit on 30-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

Play pansy games what do you think?

Leaders of Countries are supposed to stand up for their people, and clearly, that ain't happening!

Do what exactly you ask?

Grow some balls and stand for the Principles of Canada. That's what brave men are supposed to do stand up for people, family, and country.

People are weak, they need to stand up for what is theirs! Canada is theirs not the asses running it!

link   
Canadian reddit posters listening to the police radio evidently hear the names of the guys. I have a screen shot. They are unconfirmed names and official releases would have to confirm But ones name is apparently Hassan Matti(Canadian convert) and the other is Bashir al-Taweed(immigrant I believe).. Like I said NOT CONFIRMED YET.

If true that's a sticky situation as far as motif goes.

Uploading screen shot. Need to censor the curse words.
This is what I'm going off of.. I have not researched its validity.

edit on 30-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes but it goes hand in hand with those running the Country. imo anyways.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This Website lists the mosque as Sunni
www.salatomatic.com... mique-de-Quebec/lvGYdXnKRc

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join