It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
30 year sworn Oath for military? How do you get a 30 year contract?

I thought it took thirty years to get a retirement now?
I was in in the 1980's and it only took 20 years active duty for retirement then, but that changed shortly after I left the military, as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: IAMTAT

Death......been there......done that.......and now I know. You do NOT DIE at death. Death is a lie.

Then OP will need to clarify this statement

I have died, came back to life, religious freak now...... waiting to die again...I hope this time not too soon..... I want to spend time with my children and grandchildren.

Its more embarrassing than that...... telling the story is too hardcore and unbelievable for most.

But death is not as scary as some make it...... when you die .... you will still be alive..... just in another realm of existance with other people.

Stories like that are exactly the reason people including myself are on this site. Not for the political fluff however fun it may be.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I have a deep fascination with NDE and OBE.... Id love for you to go further into it. Its your thread. Make what you want of it. Screw the people who dont believe it.

I find it interesting yo became deeply religious afterwards... As an agnostic myself, Im curious if something happened in your experience to jump start that?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Sorry to inform you, but there are NO forms of VPN secured from PRISM and the National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center in Utah. Also there's no need for ATS to share your information, since anything and every thing you might type and/or show on your computer (and ALL communication devices) can easily be acquired via Electromagnetic Resonance Technology.

You see..... right there ..... I don't know a damn thing.... just an old fart with some old stories.... smile and drink some coffee..... why tail me and my family and with such low grade agents.... actually I am disappointed ... I would have thought with digital tech out ...... spying would get much easier .... right? WRONG..... Many countries have VERY hard stalking and anti surveillance laws ...... try to put a GPS tracker on a car to track IN main land Europe (not UK) and get caught. Police cannot even use them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I was in in the 1980's and it only took 20 years active duty for retirement then, but that changed shortly after I left the military, as far as I know.

I started in the 70's.... 1975 to be exact.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So now you're a secret agent. Okay, were: the last such agent to bring in KGB/GRU defectors.

But in your OP you told us you had to swear an oath to keep things secret for THIRTY years. I have checked with a couple of people who served in the US military and their oath covered 50 years from end of service. Okay, a couple ain't everyone, but if your oath was only for 30 years, then whatever "secrets" you were privy to were nothing all that important.

But meanwhile, you're openly talking about all this here.

Oh, gimme a break. The KGB existed until 1991. So the last defectors would likely be from around 1990 or maybe 1991, so you're still well within 30 years of those events.

And you just expect us to believe you?

I don't. But then, when I swore my oath I took it seriously. I guess you don't. If you did, you would not be saying a damned word about anything specific to what you did.

edit on 24/1/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

But in your OP you told us you had to swear an oath to keep things secret for THIRTY years. I have checked with a couple of people who served in the US military and their oath covered 50 years from end of service. Okay, a couple ain't everyone, but if your oath was only for 30 years, then whatever "secrets" you were privy to were nothing all that important.

I have seen 20 and 30 year sworn oaths of secrecy and not 50 years.

Oh, gimme a break. The KGB existed until 1991. So the last defectors would likely be from around 1990 or maybe 1991, so you're still well within 30 years of those events.

I have been in Germany since 1977... Were you even born in 1977?

And you are correct maybe 1990 or 1991.....long after the wall fell. You see if you ever worked in Intel, everyone knows to find out a secret...... talk to the wives..... I remember when the Iron wall fell ..... Because I was there and stayed....

So if you think you crap does not stink and you have a couple of friends....... you have enough info about me to find me... so I will wait for your email or phone call.

Back in the seventies when Blackhorse guarded the East/West border, I use to carry a ONE KM Border pass but you already knew that too....

I know who you are.....very uninformed ....

ANYONE who ever has worked in M.I. or civilian equivalent show me where I stated something wrong.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Going with the flow here...
Perhaps, given your stated health issues, age, religious epiphany, and history with NDE, 'They' are watching you more closely because they are concerned about (...and I mean no disrespect) the potential for you making a 'Death Bed' type confession regarding your active-years exploits.

It has happened in the past...and, perhaps, this is common protocol.
edit on 24-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wouldnt doubt this at all...

Id bet money the govt has some kind of task force that looks into death bed confessions from high level security baby boomers nearing the tail end of their life.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe you have seen oaths of 20 or 30 years. Can you point me to a document that is the same as the one you claimed you swore?

About my age, I guess you don't know me very well. But that's ok. I had completed high school and was already in tertiary education in 1974. I'm past 60, if you want to know. Not that my age is relevant. We're discussing you and your claims, not my age. Your question is pure deflection and I only answered because I felt like it. But quit the deflection, ok? We're discussing you and your claims, not how many candles I get on my next birthday cake.

And you are correct maybe 1990 or 1991

No "maybe" about it. The KGB ceased to exist in 1991, in August of that year. And many good sources in internet land can tell you that if you don't want to believe me. If you have to equivocate over this point, then it places serious doubts on your claims of being the "last" agent to bring in KGB defectors.

I have even more doubts about your claims re GRU defectors. Why would they "defect" when they served under the post-Communist regime? The GRU was formed on May 7, 1992, after the Soviet Union had fallen. They could give notice, pack a bag and just leave any time they liked!

Defectors from the GRU? You're talking nonsense and I am calling you out on it.

edit on 24/1/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Perhaps, given your stated health issues, age, religious epiphany, and history with NDE, 'They' are watching you more closely because they are concerned about (...and I mean no disrespect) the potential for you making a 'Death Bed' type confession regarding your active-years exploits.

ok maybe I am......thinking...... and I know photographs and docs are important..... why do you think I am alive and my best friend is dead. we swore an oath.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok...... making popcorn now.

OP vs MOD

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

ok maybe I am......thinking...... and I know photographs and docs are important..... why do you think I am alive and my best friend is dead. we swore an oath.....

You know things about 'P'...Don't you?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
Sorry to go OT, but just to clarifyy, I am posting here as a member. My "mod" status is utterly irrelevant.

For our OP and to get back on topic, I'll let you know that I live in the capital of a formerly Communism country (Prague of the former Czechoslovakia) that was under the Soviet Union. And I've been here since 1993. So I am well aware of the regional history. Ok?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I started in the 70's.... 1975 to be exact.

Just to be clear, I wasn't doubting your age or service.
I was questioning the other member when they mentioned your 30 year oath.
If you did your thirty, there is no question about it... you were obliged to that oath for thirty years.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I did put an edit to that post. The statement was much more clear to me when it was removed from context.
Apologies on my misinterpretation.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Maybe you have seen oaths of 20 or 30 years. Can you point me to a document that is the same as the one you claimed you swore?

There was only one other person who has ever asked me about a copy of this document .... and it was an Intel rat officer and I must say you surely are adding up to be one. If you think this weak attempt at attacking my character, go ahead I care less.

Actually you sound like a desk jockey ..... nothing more.

No "maybe" about it. The KGB ceased to exist in 1991, in August of that year. And many good sources in internet land can tell you that if you don't want to believe me. If you have to equivocate over this point, then it places serious doubts on your claims of being the "last" agent to bring in KGB defectors.

I have even more doubts about your claims re GRU defectors. Why would they "defect" when they served under the post-Communist regime? The GRU was formed on May 7, 1992, after the Soviet Union had fallen. They could give notice, pack a bag and just leave any time they liked!

Defectors from the GRU? You're talking nonsense and I am calling you out on it.

Though you ACT as if you are in "the know" I can tell you for a FACT that if you were in Europe in the 90's during the end of the KGB era and IF you were in INTEL with SCI clearance assigned to the field and attended MANDATORY high level security briefings about one mile below Frankfurt, Germany inside a large vault (basically everyone who worked the field) knew ME and my boss because we were singled out for it. So you have never heard the case..... tells me either you are the liar or you are a disinfo agent still working.....looking at 65 and counting down.... lol the hard way....my way was 20 years....

Oh..... tell me just how many Russian officers and soldiers were waiting to go home and how many who wanted to stay and run to the west? How many??

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Personally, I'm LESS concerned about my posts being monitored/acted-upon now than I was before January 20, 2017.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh I know you're posting as a member and not a mod......

. but it made for a more fun headline.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: bknapple32
Sorry to go OT, but just to clarifyy, I am posting here as a member. My "mod" status is utterly irrelevant.

For our OP and to get back on topic, I'll let you know that I live in the capital of a formerly Communism country (Prague of the former Czechoslovakia) that was under the Soviet Union. And I've been here since 1993. So I am well aware of the regional history. Ok?

I have been to Prague many times...beautiful city....uhmmmm quick question.... have you ever worked for the Prague District Attorney's office or as a Private investigator?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join