It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not sure where to put this thread .... so MODS you tell me because I cannot remember ever a thread like this and if there is one... I would love to see it. Anyway .....back to me....

Worked in U.S. government, solider and civilian, blah, blah, blah signed the mandatory sworn oath 30 years it said.... and it has been way over 30 years and then I publish a small thread about an Intel story or two (true stories of course) and now I have government plain clothes following me and my family? So why not make a new thread about this new stalking tactic which actually they call surveillance.....man.... at least have your goons watch TV ... because your methods are weak... learn how to better play "The Eye and the Rabbit" .

I really did not think ATS had any REAL DEAL thugs....Intel maniacs watching your site..... well excuse me and let me set the record straight...... I can PROVE my identity has been compromised here at ATS.....who else had one of my three rotating VPN that bounce around the world and be the ONLY one with whom I have shared here at ATS.

For you handlers... I see you still are using the manual.... I told you guys 35 years ago to burn that book and start over...thats why your Intel sucks today.....too many (manpussies)

We picked up your trails of "attempted" surveillance ...... my wife picked up on you before I did. We have the license plates (4 cars) and photographs of your loved ones ..... where should I send you a copy to? LB? Enough copies are around for everyone to see.....even on the internet hmmmmm. but where.... right? Is it possible I am a good friend of Julian?

What was it that pissed you off, the butcher number in Munich?

I know..... only one question.... so there it is above.

We love your games and find them entertaining... let me guess now you want to scare an old man who has more illnesses that you can shake a tree at.... I believe this is the next move.... old dying man in holding pattern waiting....... with 2 mag 10's and an auto 12 gauge... but I guess I should warn you of my wife..... she is meaner and carry's bigger guns...so if I was you..... you should start with me....

Ohhhh... you should tell those "newbies" I died on 4 July 2012 and came back.... dying isn't that scary as you would think... I have witnessed things scarier here on earth, have you?

edit on 24-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well.

That's a lot to take in before the morning coffee.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

auto 12 gauge

Nice, gotta pic of it?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It's fairly well known that the alphabet agencies keep an eye on ATS and sites like it, but I seriously doubt they'll be intimidated by your thread.
Ever heard "Pics or it didn't happen" ? Let's see some of that proof.
Of course, I can take pictures of random people and claim they're government spooks following me.

Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?

edit on 24-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Now I totally want to know what the "butcher number in Munich" was?
Also kudos to your balls! & your wives

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

DeathSlayer,

So... been a rough one has it? Listen, I do not know about surveillance specifically targeting members here, but I would have thought that it was most unlikely that agencies involved in the keeping of secrets, would not want to know what folk in the wild are hearing. ATS is like the Amazon of alternative thought, if its out there in the wild, someone here will usually have picked it up and placed it here for our consumption and delight, so it is reasonable to assume that this is not a site which goes unmonitored.

edit on 24-1-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ahh... yes photographs .... why that is enough proof.... right?

Actually I was not directing the message to you BUT two things about photographs

1. I have tried for over 10 years to publish ONE photograph on ATS. And believe there were times (God Bless) that I did not know how. I REALLY have tried to post a SINGLE photograph..... take a look in my posts and threads in the past and you will find at least one.....where I ask for help. To this day I still do NOT comprehend HOW to post a damn photograph.

now I know that sounds weird...... well I am weird.

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.

Back in the late 1980's I walked into a room with a team of NERDS..... man these guys pull out a machine and tells me that glass has its own memory cells and any sounds made within room for the last 24 hours can be recorded. So..... free tip number one.......no windows in rooms ......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Don't worry. They are just clueless mud monkeys wielding high tech clubs (film 2001 Space Odessy).

They are jealous with peasants on ATS, that know more than they will ever comprehend due to their small reptilian Canaanite brain cells.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's fairly well known that the alphabet agencies keep an eye on ATS and sites like it, but I seriously doubt they'll be intimidated by your thread.
Ever heard "Pics or it didn't happen" ? Let's see some of that proof.
Of course, I can take pictures of random people and claim they're government spooks following me.

Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?

judging me on a typo? OK......sure One fking letter across and down and then all would be OK?

+35 more 
link   

a venn diagram works best :

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
you will be right. Just do not heavily criticize Israel

How many ATSers have had a knock at the door from their friendly neighborhood Israeli art student?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The deal is 30 years..... making these appearances does nothing to me or my family except piss us off.... exactly the opposite of what they want. They want fear and they will not get it.

I use to be a violent man and NOW I am a peaceful man who remembers the violence he so often embraced.

I don't run and I dont beg... so don't punish me for misspellings....

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Pretty sure anyone monitoring ATS would have a pretty boring job for the most part . Trump sneezed , Hillary nearly fell over . Taranis . Ooops .

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ahh... yes photographs .... why that is enough proof.... right?

Actually I was not directing the message to you BUT two things about photographs

1. I have tried for over 10 years to publish ONE photograph on ATS. And believe there were times (God Bless) that I did not know how. I REALLY have tried to post a SINGLE photograph..... take a look in my posts and threads in the past and you will find at least one.....where I ask for help. To this day I still do NOT comprehend HOW to post a damn photograph.

now I know that sounds weird...... well I am weird.

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.

Back in the late 1980's I walked into a room with a team of NERDS..... man these guys pull out a machine and tells me that glass has its own memory cells and any sounds made within room for the last 24 hours can be recorded. So..... free tip number one.......no windows in rooms ......

OK, so in one breath you say photos carry Metadata that will point directly to you and in another you say you've tried to post photos and in the OP you say they already know where you are and are actively following you....kinda wondering why posting a photo matters at this point.

Hell, put them on Dropbox and post a link. Take a "old fashioned" real photo or a Polaroid and scan it. Print a copy of your photos and scan them. There are plenty of ways to do it.

But really, if they are already following you and watching you and know where you are at the time you take a picture of them, because they are watching you do it, then why would it matter if Metadata was there to tell them what they already knew....which is where you were when you took the picture....

But yeah....get that "mag 10" ready cause they comin for ya....

It's a lot less costly to just put you down from a distance than it is to have teams follow, and unless you have secrets of major national consequence, they don't care about you.

I can count the number of these claims I have seen pan out on ATS on no hands....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

No, I'm not judging on just one letter. I'm judging on the basis of you claiming to be some Sooper Dooper government spook, who "told them to burn that book and start over".
There are threads that will tell you, step by step, how to post a picture. It's not hard at all and we can finally get that picture that you've been trying to post up for all to see.
If you already have people from agencies following you, what does it matter if it shows metadata? It's not like they don't already know where you are.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Man.... i am loving this....

Reminds me of the drunk dad on Independence Day

Don't stop!!

ETA : well said Vasa.

But can't you just believe ?

edit on 24/1/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I believe I read somewhere that sites like ATS are used for monitoring what people are thinking on the web. It is a simple way to keep tabs on things.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Where are the threads where you wrote 'an intel story or two'? Are they on this site?

If you were at any point living the life you will know yourself 30 years ago or not there is always a guy who knows a guy in the intelligence community. Do you not have any former colleagues still serving or otherwise that you trust enough to approach with your concerns?

If you are in a situation where you feel you are under some kind of threat or you have attracted the wrong kind of interest, my best advice to you would be do not make any more threads like this one and kindly ask the site admin to delete anything you have previously written that may catch someone's eye.

A man with information who is happy to publish what he knows is worth the resources and the time and effort. Someone who makes it clear he isn't worth bothering? Not so much.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

monitoring what people are thinking on the web.

That may be so but they totally screwed up with the US elections . The 5 Hillary supporters on here although they tried hard were vastly outnumbered .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I believe all communications are monitored in realtime and they have the isp address or phone address before the communication even gets to the other end,there are limits to what you can post,exceed that limit and just a screen of gibberish will appear when you post...not a good idea to test the theory posting though it can lead to gangstalking and electronic harrassment if you spruik how the world really works...so yes these conspiracy websites are monitored by several levels of spooks some are even run by them,especially the mind control ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join