It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: DeathSlayer

you remind me of gene hackman from "enemy of the satate" lol.
i believe that this website would be monitored, can anyone tell me
if there is another site like ATS on the internet that deals with
conspiracies? cause i cant find another site like this, where people
can bring evidence, and it is systematically reviewed efficiently.
I find that strange and often wonder how many people on here,
are solely here to diss-inform and deceive.
There are a few things that dont make sense about your statement,
you say you were in that environment, but you cant post a pic, because
it can be traced, (is that right?), surely there are ways round that?
for example you could take a photo of the photo from another location.

Oh.... you want TIT for TAT?

OK.....

I live in a foreign country.....

Posting someone's photograph without their permission is AGAINST the LAW .... It is called DatenSchutz and taken VERY seriously here in Germany..

OK..... ready for your TAT.... got plenty more.....
edit on 24-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Now I totally want to know what the "butcher number in Munich" was?
Also kudos to your balls! & your wives

Wow. That sounds like "hitman phone number in Munich". So "Clancy".
edit on 24-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: scubagravy

Actually..... I am sending out a message and waiting for an answer....

This is how its done son......so...... lets see if ATS get(sends) the message or do I receive it somewhere else......

This crap started here...... so lets wait and see.

Even better.

Create 2 email accounts set to automatically forward the message to the other address.

Add a small macro that encrypts the easily decipherable message containing your key words + more and let it run.

example.
email 1 programmed to forward to email 2 and delete the message after being sent.
email 2 programmed to forward to email 1 and delete the message after being sent.

This will just clog up their hard drives (especially China seeing that they log all emails) and give them severe headaches with 60 encrypted messages being sent every minute, year after year after year.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's fairly well known that the alphabet agencies keep an eye on ATS and sites like it, but I seriously doubt they'll be intimidated by your thread.
Ever heard "Pics or it didn't happen" ? Let's see some of that proof.
Of course, I can take pictures of random people and claim they're government spooks following me.

Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?

Ahem... I will just leave this here...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED BIG BROTHER ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
do you have any idea how many ninja i battle on a daily basis because of my posts here?

edit on 24-1-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
do you have any idea how many ninjas i battle on a daily basis because of my posts here?

I am Batman.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dashen
do you have any idea how many ninjas i battle on a daily basis because of my posts here?

I am Batman.

do chicks really dig the car?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

This thread is in the Gray Area forum.

No proof or sources required.

You can express your opinion here, but you may not harass, insult, belittle, etc, etc the OP of this thread.

If you do not believe them, you simply don't and can state that.

Anything else is not necessary and can be actioned by the staff.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
30 year sworn Oath for military? How do you get a 30 year contract?
edit on 24-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I would certainly hope they monitor sites like this one. Otherwise, it wouldn't say very much about their competence if they didn't, right?

My only real concern is that they can appropriately distinguish the difference between the crazies and the rest of us 'normal' people.

You decide which camp you fall into.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ahem. On a more serious note, it should be obvious that popular sites like ATS would be monitored. There are several reasons why this is true. Also, always remember key words can bring attention anywhere on the internet, in text messages, and phone calls. We all know what would happen to any member who knew too much, and actually gave proof of a forbidden topic.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Long time ago I was active on a technology forum and there was product leak the day before the announcement from a big company, within minutes the site got cease and desist order to take down the pictures. If a private company can crawl thru different sites, imagine the resources our alphabet agencies will have to track down the sites like ATS.

Another example is facebook/google. If you search a user's handle in different forum/sites and if you hit a possible match, within minutes Facebook will suggest with a real firstname/lastname = you may know this person. Though I avoid facebook, being in tech field, I had to use it in a limited fashion.

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

- no one could doubt ATS is being monitored after reading that thread because we clearly are, by who? Who knows, but I have my suspicions.

Russians, definitely Russians.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Ahem. On a more serious note, it should be obvious that popular sites like ATS would me monitored. There are several reasons why this is true. Also, always remember key words can bring attention anywhere on the internet, in text messages, and phone calls. We all know what would happen to any member who knew too much, and actually gave proof of a forbidden topic.

My reasoning for being upset ...... I tell a couple of stories (true ones happened back in the 80's) and not a week later we have people on our tail? NOT a coincidence....

They know I am retired...... a very long time ago.

Wait a minute...... to those research monkies ..... I have one for you....

1995-1999 ...... BBC did an interview with me ..... masked over face and voice.... concerning Russian soldiers and officers attempting to get "political asylum. It was an auction house to say the least..... NOTHING under division info...I was the last one.... agent who brought over the last KGB/GRU defectors who carried bags of TS info ..... they had emptied out at Division HQ..... this was some real James Bond kinda crap....

I would love a copy of the VHS tape...

Any idea how I can get a copy? No longer sure of female BBC reporter ....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: darkbake

monitoring what people are thinking on the web.

That may be so but they totally screwed up with the US elections . The 5 Hillary supporters on here although they tried hard were vastly outnumbered .

Well, you know there are more than five so that statement is either rectally sourced or an 'alternate fact'. What is noted is the reaction to both current events and/or...shall we call them 'suggestions'?...as applied to a range of demographics. And that is valuable data, chum.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Davg80

you remind me of gene hackman from "enemy of the satate" lol.
i believe that this website would be monitored, can anyone tell me
if there is another site like ATS on the internet that deals with
conspiracies? cause i cant find another site like this, where people
can bring evidence, and it is systematically reviewed efficiently.
I find that strange and often wonder how many people on here,
are solely here to diss-inform and deceive.
There are a few things that dont make sense about your statement,
you say you were in that environment, but you cant post a pic, because
it can be traced, (is that right?), surely there are ways round that?
for example you could take a photo of the photo from another location.

Oh.... you want TIT for TAT?

OK..... ready for your TAT.... got plenty more.....

You called?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Im not sure if the ATS user was even seeking replies, but hey, everyone else did!
If you left the military with any high level security clearance, you got yourself observers for the rest of your life. Idk what the hell went on in Munich, dont wanna know either. (HEAR THAT SURVEILLANCE DUDES?)

From my limited knowledge, ive been told its just something they do. Any high level security clearance retirees supposedly will be surveiled. Thats according to 2 men i know personally, and other hearsay info, so take it for what is worth.
The 2 gentlemen i know weren't super spies (so they say) just engineers (so they say) who had done construction of military facilities (so they say). Theyre not ATS users, or social media users at all. But they do occasionally (maybe one per year) have someone very non-incognito checking them out, or The extremely non discrete clicking of a phone line They know this, supposedly all service men and women in the TS area do.
If you were not a TS cleared servicemen, i can tell you the best thing to do is get a bunch of aluminum foil, and well, you know the drill. (Sorry i had too)
However, most crackpots who lose touch, dont have the grasp on reality that you seem to.You seem rational and well enough. But setting up a rotating vpn on international servers will definetly raise some eyerows. If you didnt leak those DNC emails, you wouldnt be in this position in the first place.
Take care.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.
Go to MacDonalds and take a pic of the pic . would that work ? anyone .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join