It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

A short search on you tube or some of the interviews from well know conspiracy guys and gals all say there is more than one agency that monitors and has hired guns who post on ATS. Some used to be members here.. Whether your story of being followed is actual or a bit of paranoia is inconsequential .... it matters to you and is what you believe...

Since you were around some of the spooks (yourself admitted) you know how weird they can be and how they can get set off on something most people would not take a second glance at.... vengeful and trivial is an understatement...especially if you have the paperwork and names to back up your claims..

I wish you luck and hope your remaining years are filled with more happiness ... Sounds like you have a good wife to cover you 6... Anyway good luck..

A spook agency is like committing murder...even though the contract says 25 or 30 years it is not worth the paper it is written upon if you start divulging crap they still think is sensitive or still classified.. That sounds like BS to many but all you have to do is look at cases and stuff the government has sealed for the next 50 or 75 years due to national security..

You might consider writing a book or an article for publication.. Probably get the information out better than a thread here that will be taken notice of for a day or two and then ....nothing unless someone finds it on the internet..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Well.

That's a lot to take in before the morning coffee.

I had my coffee and I'm still confused.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

you remind me of gene hackman from "enemy of the satate" lol.
i believe that this website would be monitored, can anyone tell me
if there is another site like ATS on the internet that deals with
conspiracies? cause i cant find another site like this, where people
can bring evidence, and it is systematically reviewed efficiently.
I find that strange and often wonder how many people on here,
are solely here to diss-inform and deceive.
There are a few things that dont make sense about your statement,
you say you were in that environment, but you cant post a pic, because
it can be traced, (is that right?), surely there are ways round that?
for example you could take a photo of the photo from another location.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
OK let's go full on conspiracy theorist with this thread. It would make perfect sense for the secret government to monitor a website like this. In the whole disclosure process of the secret space program the best way to recruit people would be to monitor websites where people would be willing to accept knowledge of it all without turning into a basket case. A website like this they would find people who are accepting and willing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's a lot less costly to just put you down from a distance than it is to have teams follow, and unless you have secrets of major national consequence, they don't care about you.

Exactly! I KNOW NOTHING....

I have been out for a long time... Most of what was secret back then .... today are movies and book best sellers. But we all know this so what is it? Not sure ..... I can only guess ....because it is still true in todays Intel field agents..... convicts, gangs, whores, drug addicts, drugs, alcohol, guns, homeless people, the poor, people with no self esteem, military personnel, etc being recruited and lied to by their own government. The ideology has not changed, technology has.

I am not going to publish any photographs of anyone that I have singled out as a government agent (American and German) and I know the German guy..... who is actually a German TRAITOR who should be in prison.

My photographs? NO

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I know of me and at least one other member who also made unfortunate contact with alphabet people and now also DeathSlayer. 3.
But I am 50/50 if we didn't maybe pick up the tail before? And brought it here, quasi?
*waves, smiles and nods towards the shadow: ze germans are here too. And NG secret services...

Haha I swear I didn't see your post before I wrote mine

edit on 24-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 24-1-2017 by Peeple because: Made it prettier

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

your the worst whistleblower ever lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Actually..... I am sending out a message and waiting for an answer....

This is how its done son......so...... lets see if ATS get(sends) the message or do I receive it somewhere else......

This crap started here...... so lets wait and see.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I dont know how up to date your field skills are whether you dealt with fingerprint recognition,anonymous e-mails,modern locks,leaving zero DNA behind or trick facial recognition software you may wish to purchase 100 Deadly Skills by Clint Emerson-might save you some grief to get up to date.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Interesting....I think I will monitor you for a while, see what happens, I've read some things and witnessed some strange shenanigans on ATS previously that have given me room for pause, like THE GUTs thread in his signature - no one could doubt ATS is being monitored after reading that thread because we clearly are, by who? Who knows, but I have my suspicions.

.....and in saying that, If any spooks reading this are looking to recruit an outstanding troll to do your bidding on ATS then PM me with the pay rate per word and I'll consider your offer.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Like I have said before there is a book out written by an Intel guy who claimed cases I had worked with photographs and guess who took most of the photographs? ME and who sat in the photographs? MY FRIEND! BUT there are a couple of me in the book. This book was debated on Congress floor - will not give out reason as to why.

The guy was my best friend who is now dead.

If anyone wants to suicide me out.....lol..... its much funnier to watch me go out like I am .... painfully every step of the way.... a bullet would be a blessing!

No worries ..... I don't believe in suicide ..... in any form.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The thing is, if they'd wanted you dead you would be. Just laugh it off. I mean some of the stuff is really cute. Time travelling agents from the 50s....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I dont know how up to date your field skills are whether you dealt with fingerprint recognition,anonymous e-mails,modern locks,leaving zero DNA behind or trick facial recognition software you may wish to purchase 100 Deadly Skills by Clint Emerson-might save you some grief to get up to date.

You got my attention with leaving zero DNA behind..... we knew back in the 60's to wear gloves, wrap your feet up and wear throw away and burn jumpsuits.... BUT you are right... I AM OUT-OF-DATE.

Thanks for the name of the book I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
They are watching for sure.

And not just here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

2004 invisibility was mastered..... and it is not a cloak. I have seen it first hand .... Ramstein AFB ... at the General's building. Flag was flying.....he was in.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Man.... i am loving this....

Reminds me of the drunk dad on Independence Day

Don't stop!!

ETA : well said Vasa.

But can't you just believe ?

Oh I believe....and not just because I'm the President of Hair Club for Men, but I'm also a client....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
people here at ATS have asked.....why Deathslayer? Whats up with this name?

Go back at check my posts..... On 4 July 2012 I died.....

13 Oct 2012 - start new ATS account ----(3rd time....)

Death......been there......done that.......and now I know. You do NOT DIE at death.

Death is a lie.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: grey580

2004 invisibility was mastered..... and it is not a cloak. I have seen it first hand .... Ramstein AFB ... at the General's building. Flag was flying.....he was in.

When I say things like this...... date, location .... I have to be careful of being exposed. So why do it?

Not everything is a conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Going to have to agree on the meta data collection off ATS. Gang stalking and being a Targeted Individual has been a part of my life since 2011. Recently had it ramp up at the end of last year.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dilly83

Going to have to agree on the meta data collection off ATS. Gang stalking and being a Targeted Individual has been a part of my life since 2011. Recently had it ramp up at the end of last year.

what happened?

PM if needed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join