It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Im still very curious on your death experience. What was original COD at the time?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ahh... yes photographs .... why that is enough proof.... right?

Actually I was not directing the message to you BUT two things about photographs

1. I have tried for over 10 years to publish ONE photograph on ATS. And believe there were times (God Bless) that I did not know how. I REALLY have tried to post a SINGLE photograph..... take a look in my posts and threads in the past and you will find at least one.....where I ask for help. To this day I still do NOT comprehend HOW to post a damn photograph.

now I know that sounds weird...... well I am weird.

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.

Back in the late 1980's I walked into a room with a team of NERDS..... man these guys pull out a machine and tells me that glass has its own memory cells and any sounds made within room for the last 24 hours can be recorded. So..... free tip number one.......no windows in rooms ......

People have posted things here before the government told ATS to remove before so yes we are watched.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok, I'll go along,

Give me / us a general description of your location, activities and movements on and around April 18, 1983 ?

Buck

edit on 24-1-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
More deflection?

I repeat: this thread is about you and your claims, not who or what you think I might be or might have been in the past.

The Soviet Union was officially dissolved on Dec 26 1991. The GRU came into existence on May 7, 1992.

Therefore, if an agent wanted to leave the GRU after that time, they could leave, just like any other citizen not in jail could leave. They did not need to "defect" to the US or any other western power. You have posted nothing to refute this, merely claimed that you were in some place a mile below Frankfurt inside a large vault. And that is deflection.

In a prior post HERE you said:

I was the last one.... agent who brought over the last KGB/GRU defectors who carried bags of TS info ..... they had emptied out at Division HQ..... this was some real James Bond kinda crap....

So again I ask: how was it you "brought over" GRU defectors from a country in the post-Soviet era, when they had no need to "defect" anyway? Explain it to us ATS members and readers. I doubt I am the only one who would like to know.

As for asking if you can point to a copy of a document that includes the 30-year oath you claimed you swore, what is wrong with that? Either it exists or it doesn't. If you can show it, that adds credibility to you. I'd be glad to see it and concede that point.

Of course, even the proof of that oath does not explain how or why you are revealing details of bringing over KGB agents when you were the last agent to do so, which would point to 1990/91, which is still less than 30 years ago -- and hence could be construed by some as breaking your oath. But whatever. Asking for a copy of that specific oath is reasonable.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
if the OP or anyone witnessed or were involved (including you) with anything immoral, illegal , fatal, helped lie to the people to push the selfish all-about-profit govt agenda id say you/he/they already failed in upholding whatever "oath" you swore unless that oath was that you swear to be the governments puppet and blindly follow orders. I say if the OP or anyone knows ANYTHING shady they should have an "OATH" to tell the truth however possible.

Just because the OP might've change in heart and no longer wants to have the dead weight of bs govt secrets on his shoulders doesn't mean he's lying. I think someone so desperately wanting keep people from seeing the EVIL of any govt should be less trusted than someone with a story that u don't believe because it didn't happen that way for u or your "couple" friends. Pretty close-minded.

reply to: JustMike

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I posted here on ATS one time about something the government didn't want me to and was visited by a guy in a black crown vic, pulled right up to my front steps and talked to me for about two hours. I think about what I post on here now.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
I'm also deeply interested in OOBE and NDE, having experienced both myself. But as this thread is about Fed Govt agencies using ATS to collect data from ATS users and matters related to that (which fairly includes the OP's claimed govt/military service), we probably should stick to that.

But if the OP want to run the OOBE / NDE subject as a separate thread I'm all for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ah - of course - the top sekrit vault - one mile below frankfurt

the famous meeting place of " sonder kommando walt "

i know who you are now

welcome to ATS colonel cockwomble

and with this - the last shred of OP integrity died

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Im still very curious on your death experience. What was original COD at the time?

I was sitting on my balcony with family and I could not breathe, had sharp pain in my chest and passed out. Later I was told I had stopped breathing, lips turned dark blue, dark circle under my eyelids, and my heart stopped. I wake up in the hospital. Everyone thought I had a heart attack but all the tests were negative. To this day no one can tell me what happened.

So here I am on the balcony, medics arrive and then the doctors show up. My son tells me they tried CPR but it did not work. They shot me with adrenalin....nothing worked and they shoved me into a black plastic bad and off to the morgue we go.

Now here is what I saw:

I am sitting talking with my son on the balcony and then the pain hit me like a brick wall and I cannot breathe... the pain was unbelievable.... I remember I was starring at the ceiling and was saying the Lord's prayer and the next thing I know I am in the air .....flying through the air but you cannot feel the air, you cannot feel the temperature, you are moving through the air but I was not sure in what position....like superman or in stand up position.... I see an object way off in the distance not sure what it is.... and off to its left much higher and further away was a golden light..... bright like gold and it was hard to see through but eventually I did and there was someone sitting on a throne. I immediately realized this throne and this man is much bigger than your average man..... this man was bigger than a giant and this throne was many stories high.... and I could see this even though it was way off to my left.....so anyway I look back straight ahead and now I see I am getting closer to another throne..... a big chair and there was someone sitting in this throne and he was wearing a crown very similar to Ceasar's crown. BUT this guy was made out of gold...and he was alive sitting their with his chin in his hand with his elbow resting on his knee ..... something you would think Zeus or Hercules would do in a movie... Not sure if he saw me at first and then he does and now he sits back in the throne starring at me. Now I never seen gold as purified as this man was made to look like.... he looked like purified melted gold. As I approached this man stood up and then a voice spoke and the golden man looked up into the sky where this larger man was and then he looked back at me and pointed at me and then I woke up in the hospital.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
wow that is crazy. I dont know exactly what was said or happened but I like to believe that I would still post whatever i wanted and expose or tell the truth about whatever. Unless they threatened to scoop u up and take u to a secret prison and torture you but then id hope my family and friends would do what they could to expose the situation... ( if only its that easy lol)
a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

www.near-death.com...

after reading this mans nde it made me feel amazing, but i have found when i have looked at it that whoever has the experience, sees the expected, as if everything they have consciously believed as truth is what they experience, now that could either mean everybody is right in their belief system, or death is some sort of illusion. just my opinion.
I think that we got to a part of the collective unconscious that best fits our beliefs, possibly!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777
I hear what you're saying and I agree that sometimes a person can be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I've challenged the OP on a couple of points but that doesn't mean I'm closed to their argument. I'm just bothered by claims that don't add up, like "defecting" GRU agents, for example. And as I said right above your post, if they can point to the oath that limits them to remaining silent for 30 years, then I'll I'd be glad to see it and concede that point. That's not being close-minded, that's expressing a willingness to admit being wrong.

On the GRU and alleged defectors, I do not believe I'm wrong. The info of when that organization began is out there, and it was months after the Soviet Union was officially dissolved.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Darn... That is so close to what a good friend of mine experienced when he "died" during surgery. My own OOBE/NDE was a bit different. But one thing. During it, I had no pain and I flew, even though I was no aware I'd done so till after. Hard to explain. (Mine was a car crash. Physical body stayed in car, strapped in. Only my "real" self flew out.)

But anyway, if you haven't done a separate thread about this then you should.

Not saying any of that to either let you off any hook about bones of contention I have with you or vice-versa you with me, but I can compartmentalize things and expect you are pretty capable in that regard as well. Our discussions here have been pretty civil by modern internet standards and I appreciate that. Still hoping for some more answers from you but it's entirely your choice what you wish to give or not. No-one has to reply to anyone. But if you can, would be glad for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You'd be surprised at what some people find interesting , especially the Alphabets.
Of course ATS is monitored.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Okay yes I understand because I also have had some skepticisms while reading this thread and at one point was even thinking "man this guy has been apart of or involved in so many different projects/missions there should be a movie about him" but then thought that was a little too much because im sure there are 100's of small level but still affiliated or know about plenty of secrets/missions/projects and they probably do stick with personnel to be efficient so itd make sense for to be involved in a lot.
I thought you were being more insulting than anything but I see now you are just wanting a little bit of corroboration but as a mod had already stated this is the grey area so the OP doesn't have to and we possibly wont ever get it. a reply to: JustMike

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: TrueBrit

I believe I read somewhere that sites like ATS are used for monitoring what people are thinking on the web. It is a simple way to keep tabs on things.

I use it to monitor what people are thinking on the web too.

But I call it reading a forum.

Weird, I never knew I was a spook..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

i agree, we cant just believe every story we hear because it sounds good, there are far too many flags went up for me when reading it, then looking back at previous posts from Slayer, he certainly has had an interesting life. But to me i'm more swaying to the side that its all fantasy, even the age thing, its harder for folks to be critical to a man of great experience, it is for me anyway, i try to respect all that respect me especially my elders, but tbh i dont believe that slayer is even my elder, when i read his posts i feel he is a good bit younger. Just MHO

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
More deflection?

I repeat: this thread is about you and your claims, not who or what you think I might be or might have been in the past.

The Soviet Union was officially dissolved on Dec 26 1991. The GRU came into existence on May 7, 1992.

Therefore, if an agent wanted to leave the GRU after that time, they could leave, just like any other citizen not in jail could leave. They did not need to "defect" to the US or any other western power. You have posted nothing to refute this, merely claimed that you were in some place a mile below Frankfurt inside a large vault. And that is deflection.

In a prior post HERE you said:

I was the last one.... agent who brought over the last KGB/GRU defectors who carried bags of TS info ..... they had emptied out at Division HQ..... this was some real James Bond kinda crap....

So again I ask: how was it you "brought over" GRU defectors from a country in the post-Soviet era, when they had no need to "defect" anyway? Explain it to us ATS members and readers. I doubt I am the only one who would like to know.

As for asking if you can point to a copy of a document that includes the 30-year oath you claimed you swore, what is wrong with that? Either it exists or it doesn't. If you can show it, that adds credibility to you. I'd be glad to see it and concede that point.

Of course, even the proof of that oath does not explain how or why you are revealing details of bringing over KGB agents when you were the last agent to do so, which would point to 1990/91, which is still less than 30 years ago -- and hence could be construed by some as breaking your oath. But whatever. Asking for a copy of that specific oath is reasonable.

I do not know where you got your info on the GRU......lol You need to reread your history.

So let me inform you..... though you do not deserve the truth..

Approx two years before the wall went down..... Russia along with its allies knew the Iron wall would soon fall... negotiations between Russia nd the other top leaders took place and gave a promise to not take any asylum seekers as of that day. It was agreed. Over two thousand defectors were given asylum by the West.

GRU has been around since 1966. Where have you been living?

link   
On a side note, back in 91

There literally was thousands of " Walk In " former Iron Curtain agents showing up at embassies and military bases across the world. There was no need to bring them across.

I find it intriguing that a alleged "soft tail" OP is being ran against you.........

UNLESS ........ new intel, evidence and / or information has surfaced that you were involved in more than was known until now.

Secondly, nobody is going to waste the assets, manpower and money in such a fashion.
They would simply just get you and you would disappear in the custody system.

link   

Like Helios?

Really cool story btw, thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join