It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Terror Attack of Trump's Presidency - What happens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Banning millions of people is not going overboard?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Donald Trump has made his candidacy a reality today, this 20th of January, two-thousand seventeen. One of the pillars of his platform was a tough stance on Islamic Terrorism.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones -- and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.

What worries me with all these kinds of statements is:

what and whose definition of 'radical" will be used?

what and whose defintion of 'terrorism" will be used? Will it remain the same throughout the eradication period or will it morph into something else over time? Will drawing an unrepresentative picture of the president by school kids be defined as terrorism?

is "Islamic terrorism' any different to any other "xyz's" terrorism?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith

Not really, when it is a focused ban.

And Trump already told us what he would do. "Bomb the **** out of them"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

It can't really be focused when it targets millions of people. Though, banning them is certainly a better option than bombing the **** out of them. But both are stupid and solve nothing. Bombing and otherwise killing people who may or may not be terrorists didn't work for the past 8 presidents and I see no reason why it would start working now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've never seen a more patriotic leader who wants to put this country first, FINALLY. LONG overdue...

That is why the Obamas departed with their tails behind their legs...
edit on 21-1-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

I dunno, focusing on countries that produce terrorism seems reasonable to me. And bombing would certainly help, we just need a president who actually wants to bomb the right targets, like Raqqa and the oil fields, rather than not bombing because of "environmental concerns". We defeated the Nazis, radical Islam shouldn't be as hard, especially if there are as many so-called moderate Muslims as we are lead to believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

America First means our citizens safety comes first.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
He'll ask MATTIS he doesn't know,himself(DUH , THAT'S WHY he HIRED them) at a guess TWO generals and a CAV officer to head the CIA, I think WE want China. Screw the jihadis let RUSSIA play with them for a while.
We have right of passage issues to fix.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Not really, when it is a focused ban.

And Trump already told us what he would do. "Bomb the **** out of them"

Bomb who?

With the exception of ISIS Terrorists are terrorists because they have no state. They dont have a origin to bomb.

Or do you support the last 2 retards in cheif who policy was to just pick a random country and bomb? Cause we all know that just made the situation worse...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I know mate,just imagine if we behaved like the USA has with its actions against small terrorist groups when we had the IRA targeting us

If we used our army in the same way the situation would have got a lot worse and I dread to think of the casualties inflicted on both English and Irish families caught up in what would be a perpetual state of attacks and revenge attacks

We were wrong in Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya and Syria

If the Terrorist group is not government sponsored I personally think our intel services and special forces should be used to bring them to justice or eliminate them if it can be proved 100% they are group members

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I dunno, but when the next one happens on American soil, will everyone cry that it was a false flag orchestrated by Trump?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

My question is, what do you think will happen?

Nothing remotely good.

The iron claw of Trump's America will grip the nation, fascism will descend, and people will welcome it.

The stage has been set (through his own words), only a catalyst is needed.

exactly....pity so few can see it coming down the pipeline.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well we are on the right board for the false flag posts if any attacks do occur during his presidency

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

He's in possession of the nuclear codes now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it`s already happened, didn`t you see those domestic terrorists in D.C. yesterday burning, looting, rioting, assaulting people etc.?
over 200 terrorists were arrested in D.C. yesterday.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think Trump will become privy to and authorize the usage of the worlds meanest fog machine and indistrial tanner.

He'll leave the light on for 'em.

iSIS will discover they have 511 problems but achmeds stale bean farts will no longer be one.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He has named the enemy, the same enemy that Russia and China have.......

Study History and you will understand......

Snowflakes will never get it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Are we now faking signatures of other people? Source?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First off will be his lecture from the Joint Chief's about what constitutes a "proportional response".

Then all bets are null & void.
No one knows what Trump will do, probably not even Trump given that it would depend on the individual scenario.
Frankly we can "armchair quarterback" all day long but the horrible and terrible decisions will be his to make.
I don't envy him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If it happens I think they will get an idea of what a real leader is like.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join