It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiFa/ DisruptJ20 website "hacked", something is trying to happen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Last night I was lurking on 4chan and a thread popped up with a twitter user claiming to have infiltrated refusefacism.Org a site run by Al Sharpton. The user started posting screens of all sorts of stuff,talking points on Sharptons irs dealings, bus schedules, payments from Bill Ayers(weather underground fame) , protest packets, so many things, even a map to supposed weapons caches. Protest schedule for inauguration day. I saw an article earlier saying that there was a "queer dance party" going to happen in front of Pences house. That information literally came from this leak. Why no mention of the other pieces of info?
twitter.com...

Gateway pundit did a short run-down on the leak but left out some things. Like the weapons stash map.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

All this reminded me of this news story that went relatively unnoticed. DC police already found one of/a weapons stashes in DC Park. Which so happens to be a pin point on the map.

www.intellihub.com...

Whether it's an assassination attempt or massive riots are in the works, I don't know but it looks like something big is cooking for inauguration.

Still putting this together and trying to get some screen shots put up.

edit on 17-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Pics

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I was catching some of that I guess from twitter or something, I am not sure, it was too random for me to know if anything was legit or not..

you are sure the pinpoint matches the place weapons are found?

I'll be trying to investigate what you are saying but I'm starting from scratch on this one, just slightly know what it's about..

I'm nervous for our future..

EDIT:

can you do thumbnails instead for the pictures then when you click them they will enlarge to regular size instead of being small on the page.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

DC Anons confirmed that one of the marks was dc Park.

There's a disruptj20 movement that's trying to stop the inauguration. I'm still piecing together the puzzle myself. They have been quoted saying that they are planning to work outside normal channels to make sure Trump isn't President.

I'm on mobile right now so editing is difficult.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ok well thank you for the thread,
I'll try and dig into what you already have.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have a feeling TPTB will NOT let this opportunity for another monumental "event" go to waste. Everyone knows people on both sides are emotional and fired up about this upcoming Presidency.. and it's just the perfect situation for something major to 'go wrong'

I'm not saying there is no reason to be concerned for genuine, unprovoked rioting or unrest, BUT if history has taught us anything, it's that those who are best at making a bad situation worse, or using circumstances against the masses, are our "leaders" who govern us..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No worries, trying to stay diligent.

Also, this info was obtained legally, downloaded from the totally unsecured WordPress server.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think the US deep state is funding it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We as a citizenry must remain cognizant and aware of everything, every detail, every of occurrence.

They've played games with our Republic ad nauseum, a simple JFK incident won't work. It needs to be convincing so a lot of cards are at play.

What's going on at Comet Pizza?

Why fun caches?

Why am these pardons?

Why dropping unsubstantiated runners as Intel?

Most importantly, who benefits?
edit on 17-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Nancy Certner
Timothy Patrick McCarthy
Jonathon Walton
Lucas Stancyzk

are doing a talk for these people on how to "stop fascism"
why is Trump/Pence fascist?
how can we turn outrage into action?
has to come from the academic community not the establishment

Jan 19th 6:30pm to 9:00pm at Cambridge.

Those are some names I'm keeping in mind if anything goes awry. We should be keeping track of any and all names we find.

and what to expect?

from your intellihub link:

Legba Carrefour, an organizer for DisruptJ20, told Reuters Wednesday that her group planned predawn blockades and disruptions during the evening inaugural balls on top of the protests during the actual inauguration.

It was then made clear that this is not about peacefully protesting but rather part of a larger attempt to literally steal the election.

“Some 300 DisruptJ20 volunteers will work to mobilize demonstrators for a series of protests the group has dubbed the “Festival of Resistance,” reported Reuters.

“We are not in favor of a peaceful transition of power, and we need to stop it,” Carrefour continued.

gawd these people lost their damn minds.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Crazy. They even mention the Iron Eyes boys from Standing Rock!

Looks legit. It's probably not an assassination attempt, but rather, they are going to cause as much civil disobedience to disrupt the whole process in the hopes that they can stop the smooth transfer of power. Maybe, they actually hope to get Obama to have to declare Martial Law!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
John B Wells has a full vid on this that may have some info www.youtube.com... .
I have seen its that something is going to happen .kind of a counter coup thing ...I guess I will be watching from a far .
edit on 17-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Dumping a couple more screens. The "crescendo" is starting on the 19th to peak at the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Great thread! I heard a snippet about the gun stash in the park earlier but could not verify. Very interesting, From the map posted thats a sheet ton of stash!

Well maybe the cats out of the bag now since its been exposed.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Hopefully, exposing this helps with a peaceful transition of power.

Couple screens of 2014 bus schedules.. Proof they bus in protestors..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: Rezlooper

They refuse to accept a fascist america? Then why dont they support the republican party?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

This video is great ty

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can someone please enlighten me :

What was the contingency plan for president for when JFK was shot and killed ?

Was the law changed after that event ?

If so, then What is the contingency plan that is in place for a similar event to take place this year ?

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller ?
edit on 17/1/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wowza !!!
Nothing to see here folks move along.
All Fake fake fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

No more open/convertible cars for parades was one change they made. Other than that I don't know.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My money is on the protesters getting their a$$es handed to them very unceremoniously. They are snowflakes and they will hit the ground if you touch them. they want lawsuits and chaos $$$

<<   2  3  4 >>

join