It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiFa/ DisruptJ20 website "hacked", something is trying to happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Quit muddying the waters by mentioning comet pizza, what's important is his other property and properties that are literally all connected by underground catacombs in Washington d.c. the most important property right now is his museum.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Empty talk from empty people.

Typical leftist tactics.

They should get the memo no one gives a damn about their silly tantrums anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

There is too much fake news buzzing around right now.

As far as I am concerned everything is fake unless corroborated by several different mainstream news agencies.

Any partisan news, from either side, should be taken with a grain of salt until corroborated by a mainstream new source.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This piece has lots of sourced material ...make your own conclusions though ...

In a bid to tease the imagination of their readers, Western media sources have published a list of people that could allegedly have played the role of the so-called mysterious donor. Among them one may find a former Wall Street Journal journalist Glenn Simpson, who led Fusion GPS back when it received the contract, or a 52-year-old British Intelligence Officer, Christopher Steele that has allegedly been heading the Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd. They have even gone as far as to name the former UK ambassador to Moscow, Andrew Wood, who has allegedly “played a critical role” in providing American secret services with alleged contacts between the future American president Donald Trump and Moscow.

It goes without saying that these wild allegations have once again confirmed the dubious nature of British intelligence services, and even though it’s old news for geopolitical analysts, it is nevertheless regrettable. After losing its leading positions upon the international stage, the UK has been engaged in all kinds of illegal activities to please Washington, while taking responsibility for civilian deaths in Iraq, Yemen and other countries, where the so-called US-led coalition is bombing people. UK involvement in US politics to suit US interests is then no surprise. The only problem is that Western media sources, while making these wild allegations, have unwillingly compromised the identity of the “mysterious” donor – George Soros. journal-neo.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To the people saying "oh bla bla bla the lefties" (no clue what you are saying BTW)
It doesn't matter about right or left....after every election,some people whose candidate lost,protest...happens every election.

No matter whether right or left...they will have a few jackasses in the crowd and if anyone gets out of hand,they will be met with force and will be on the internet the next day whining about it.

Really nothing new.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I get that, but as far as this being fake news. I literally watched this leak/hack unfold. I can link you to the refusedfascism.org WordPress upload folder/web archives and you can download the info straight from the source.

I personally don't believe that a story need to be corroborated between several msm media outlets to be considered real news. Going on that logic, all it would take would be a media black out on a subject and anything that comes out about it would considered to be "fake news".

Here's a link to where everything can be directly downloaded from the antifa server.

refusefascism.org...

edit on 18-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
opps!
edit on 18-1-2017 by buddha because: opps¬!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm just wonder if Disrupt J20 is a side operation to a much bigger and more dangerous operation

I can't stop thinking this...

Disruption on this level with all these groups would effectively act as meny decoys diluting and wrong footing the security agency's and police

Is there somewhere they know Trump will be most vulnerable, like en-route somewhere, that they hope to make an assassination attempt?

And at one of these key moments, one of these events are timed to happen so that vital security can be drawn away?

All these disrupt events could just be excuses for rouge security officials to base bad decisions of off, as a cover story so to speak

just a thought... I think most of us can feel it, they're making a monumental effort in every area trying to discredit Trump, I would not be surprised if there was an assaination project in the works by the elites

Trump is the biggest threat to there globalist agenda in there entire history, there has only ever been one other man, and his name was John F Kennady

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

There is too much fake news buzzing around right now.

As far as I am concerned everything is fake unless corroborated by several different mainstream news agencies.

Any partisan news, from either side, should be taken with a grain of salt until corroborated by a mainstream new source.

Problem is... The Fake news is also coming from MSM

edit on Wed Jan 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Preachin to the conservative Choir!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The CIA has to make it look like some one other than Them did whats to come!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: Rezlooper

They refuse to accept a fascist america? Then why dont they support the republican party?

Because they refuse to accept a fascist America. Either way. Let's just wait and see if this doesn't pan out like every other conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I'm just wonder if Disrupt J20 is a side operation to a much bigger and more dangerous operation

I can't stop thinking this...

Disruption on this level with all these groups would effectively act as meny decoys diluting and wrong footing the security agency's and police

Is there somewhere they know Trump will be most vulnerable, like en-route somewhere, that they hope to make an assassination attempt?

And at one of these key moments, one of these events are timed to happen so that vital security can be drawn away?

All these disrupt events could just be excuses for rouge security officials to base bad decisions of off, as a cover story so to speak

just a thought... I think most of us can feel it, they're making a monumental effort in every area trying to discredit Trump, I would not be surprised if there was an assaination project in the works by the elites

Trump is the biggest threat to there globalist agenda in there entire history, there has only ever been one other man, and his name was John F Kennady

Please don't compare Trump to JFK. That's just silly.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
To the people saying "oh bla bla bla the lefties" (no clue what you are saying BTW)
It doesn't matter about right or left....after every election,some people whose candidate lost,protest...happens every election.

No matter whether right or left...they will have a few jackasses in the crowd and if anyone gets out of hand,they will be met with force and will be on the internet the next day whining about it.

Really nothing new.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Holy fck how many times do we have to go through this until everyone figures it out? My God our society is dumb. Just fcking dumb as all hell.
edit on 18-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Surreal, just watching CNN (for perspective)

"After the break, if disaster strikes the inauguration"....

Still on commercial.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Still on commercial.

Back from break...

"Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in oval office"...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The hackers were wearing brown shirts.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

did the police discover // publicise thier discovery of the weapons - before or after the release of this vid ?

Guns in Violin Case, Other Weapons Found Along Potomac in DC
By The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Jan 4, 2017, 8:47 PM ET

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"Because Trump appointees haven't been confirmed yet..."
Well, presumably there is still time to do something about that.

These guys are really clutching at straws, aren't they? Getting desperate.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Still on commercial.

Back from break...

no,because then pence would be sworn in as president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join