It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AntiFa/ DisruptJ20 website "hacked", something is trying to happen.

page: 5
72
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: matafuchs




nothing more than fodder for the MSM to say that the country hates him. It does not. A small fraction does. Most voted, are over it, and are moving on


Not correct. The data shows that Trump won not due to a silent majority, but due to voter apathy. Most people hated both candidates and neither candidate would ever be able to claim they had a mandate. Trump has no mandate, and the country is not just "moving on". Trump won with only 27% national support. In state after state his level of support was far lower than any previous election for the person who won it. There is an intense level of fear moving over the country. I can understand that Trump supporters want to celebrate their day, but it's important to remember that a President is supposed to serve the interests of the entire country, not just the 27% that supported him. The other 73% need representation too, and most of us who did not support him are scared #less that this man is about to gain power, destroy our Constitution, eliminate human rights, destroy all social programs, and continue to funnel wealth into the hands of the already wealthy while the rest of us die in the gutter. Maybe to you those fears seem baseless, but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the majority of the country are scared, worried, and fearful. It's the PERCEPTION that matters, because that perception is what is motivating people to act certain ways. In order for that fear to be removed Trump needs to address those fears directly. He needs to reassure the other 73% that he's not going to turn this nation into Nazi Germany. He needs to be explicit and sensitive to the concerns of the majority of the people rather than laboring under the serious misapprehension that he has the majority of the country behind him because he does not.


Your math seems to be a little fuzzy. Why would you assume that he had less support than politicians in any previous election? How is it possible to win an election with only 27%? I think some of your assumptions may be inaccurate. More accurately, I think the dissenters of this mandate are also misleading themselves by puffing up their own numbers in defiance of the truth




posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

So now that we are past the inauguration, what are your thoughts on this?



posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had learned about antifa being hacked on the 404'd thread yesterday.

Checking in on their site, they just regained control, and I thought I'd peruse their
ideological offerings. Mind you, I never heard of antifa, and know not how long they have been online. But I learn quickly. From their site:

"WHO ARE FASCISTS?"

ANSWER:

"Republicans, conservatives, alt-righters, nazis, centrists, and anyone who gets in
they way of equality, like police officers and firefighters."

Okey dokey. Equality of ashes, got it.

Houston, we have a problem.

# 661



posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Man, if I had a dime every time a firefighter got in the way of equality, I'd have negative $100



posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am mildly surprised that EMT's and mailmen weren't included on the list of fascists.

These people are nuts. And Sam needs medical treatment, pronto.
Should this be legal? Should they even be heard from?

a reply to: Butterfinger

#662

edit on 3-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: Alan Williams became the self-appointed "Little Pox Doctor". The boys would. ome to him at the Gretle and Alfons, a small bar where they would spend theor free time and ask him to step into the back room for a spot examination. "I looked for



new topics

top topics
 
72
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join