It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Russian connections....FAR DEEPER than anyone ever imagined

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think it's important to go back to OP's opener : Trump-Russian connections and at least go through the bullet points.

The Trump Foundation really, really, wants to do business in Russia : in 2008 they were registered as a (tm) for Moscow, St Petersburg and Sotchi.

Negotiations only fell through with Mos City Group because TTF wanted to charge a hefty project fee of 25% (!)

Why wouldn't Drumpf be so offusive towards Russia et Poutin ?
He should be making money there !

Hey Donny, gimme a break with Ukraine, i'll cut you a Trump Tower in Moscow

edit on 16/1/17 by Damiel because: red tick for spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

As you have probably noticed, it is useless arguing logically with some people.

I have a feeling a lot of the people on ATS are older in age and don't have much of an education. Too bad they don't use all of the resources that are available online to improve themselves. At least I hope it's a matter of education.

I'm equally skeptical about the specific contents of the dossier, but blackmail relies on a claim's plausibility. The Royal Family has never bothered to refute David Ikes' claim that they are shape-shifting alien reptiles. Trump, however, seems to me to be over-reacting to the very existence of this dossier. His first impulse was to accuse the intelligence community of "leaking" it, rather than laughing it off with something like "The lies are so ludicrous even Crooked Hillary didn't bother to use them." It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Trump's response was certainly less than encouraging. Small time blackmailers use plausible claims to strong arm a mark into fulfilling their demands. However, if a state level actor is involved I have a feeling that this isn't just empty words. My biggest fear is that the deals being brokered have nothing to do with American interests.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

None of this looks good, that's for sure.

edit on 16-1-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Indigo5

So if Cohen ever went to anywhere in Europe the entire year then that means the "dossier" holds water?

Not at all...

But Trump said in the press conference that he "never left the country"..that was not true. He was in Italy in July..

Cohen first said he wasn't in the EU...but Italy is in the EU.

Cohen hasn't said whether he has dual passports..Or dual citizenship with Israel...easy questions to answer.

If he had an Israeli passport as thousands of people do in the USA, that might account for the reporting of a Michael Cohen representing Trump being in Prague with a non-USA passport.

The Dossier also repeatedly mentioned someone very close to Trump and his "activities" in St. Petersburg and Moscow...Aras Agalarov

A claim that is supported by multiple sources...

Pretty sure this guy is the one that set Trump up for the Kompromat Material
Aras Agalarov

STRANGELY...

Trump APPEARED in A Music Video by the son "Emin" of the guy above! EMIN AGALAROV

WHERE WAS IT SHOT?...THE RITZ CARELTON IN MOSCOW WHEN THE DOSSIER SAYS HE WAS COMPROMISED.

So at least we know TRUMP WAS AT THE RITZ WHEN THE DOSSIER CLAIMED HE WAS IN NOVEMBER 2013.

LINK TO VIDEO TRUMP AT THE RITZ IN MOSCOW NOV 2013 WITH THE SON OF TRUMPS HANDLER IN THE DOSSIER

EDIT TO ADD: Checking the Ritz-Carelton Moscow Website...The video was filmed in part in the Presidential Suite

www.ritzcarlton.com...

SO...Donny starred in a wannabe Music Video made by the SON OF ARAS AGALAROV...Putin friend and oligarch...The guy the Dossier says knows all about Trump's Moscow Perversions...and that Video was filmed with Donald at the Ritz in Moscow at the time specified for Urine gate and IN THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE...

Nothing to see here..
edit on 16-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

So if Cohen ever went to anywhere in Europe the entire year then that means the "dossier" holds water?

Not at all...

But Trump said in the press conference that he "never left the country"..that was not true. He was in Italy in July..

Cohen hasn't said whether he has dual passports..Or dual citizenship with Israel...easy questions to answer.

If he had an Israeli passport as thousands of people do in the USA, that might account for the reporting of a Michael Cohen representing Trump being in Prague with a non-USA passport.

The Dossier also repeatedly mentioned someone very close to Trump and his "activities" in St. Petersburg and Moscow...Aras Agalarov

Aras Agalarov

STRANGELY...

Trump APPEARED in A Music Video by the son "Emin" of the guy above! EMIN AGALAROV

WHERE WAS IT SHOT?...THE RITZ CARELTON IN MOSCOW WHEN THE DOSSIER SAYS HE WAS COMPROMISED.

So at least we know TRUMP WAS AT THE RITZ WHEN THE DOSSIER CLAIMED HE WAS IN NOVEMBER 2013.

LINK TO VIDEO TRUMP AT THE RITZ IN MOSCOW NOV 2013 WITH THE SON OF TRUMPS HANDLER IN THE DOSSIER

We already know that Trump was in the Ritz Carlton in 2013 and we already know he was due to meet Putin but the meeting ended up not happening. Guess what... it was for the Miss Universe contest.

What's strange about appearing in a music video? Trump has made several cameos on videos.. perhaps you powers of deduction have concluded he must have made a cameo in a pee video... is your link here the word 'video'

As for Michael Cohen, the accusations keep changing. First it was Trump's lawyer as in the document, then another Michael Cohen, now the dates are changing to July? Or, wait, he might have a dual passport!

The reach is incredible, but not surprising.
Fake news until proven otherwise and wild speculation is not enough.

Your report card reads - must do better.
edit on 16/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

Not at all...

Aras Agalarov

STRANGELY...

We already know that Trump was in the Ritz Carlton in 2013

Folks knew he was in Moscow, but there was no confirmation he stayed at the Ritz-Carlton there as the Dossier said and Trump wasn't answering that question.

What's strange about appearing in a music video?

A video filmed at the Ritz-Carelton at the time in question FOR A WANNABE MUSIC STAR THAT IS THE SON OF THIS GUY...

Two knowledgeable St. Petersburg sources claim Republican candidate Trump has paid bribes and engaged in Sexual activity there....

Both believe Azeri Business associate of Trump, ARAS AGALAROV will know details

"Sex parties"...
ARAS AGALAROV had been closely involved with Trump in Russia and would know details of what he got up to in Russia..

PAGE 27
www.documentcloud.org...

So having Trump make a music video at the Ritz Carleton at the time in Question with THE SON of Putin Oligarch ARAS AGALAROV...who is mentioned in the Dossier's as Trump's handler or person that arranges for Kompromat material?

It sure is interesting and the Dossier sure does have a lot that jives with what we can research and confirm.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is all very suspicious. Too bad Trump's supporters don't give a damn, they're proud they elected a loud, oboxious, dirtbag. It reminds me of the people that voted for Bush because he sounded dumb like them.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You make claim after claim about Cohen without a shred of evidence. Too convenient.

This Aras Agalarov guy, someone wouldn't have been able to pull about stories mentioning him & Trump, in the google, to use his name as part of a fiction?

Yes, of course. Same goes with anybody that normally goes with Trump as entourage. Say Cohen?

This is why I've said a clever 15 yer who had kept up with the election could have put the thing together. As the MSM/DNC narrative started switching to RUSSIA back in early fall, all some creative fiction scenario writer type had to do was pull up every article they could find involving Trump in Russia / with Russians and then throw in hookers and etc and work up a big creature like that "Dossier".

What the "dossier" has to d is pull in some pieces, some players, SOME THING that couldn't have been mined from the existing media that adds up somehow. SO for anyone to bring it to light, that burden of proof is on them. Anything less is fake news mongering. That burden of proof dynamic becomes more hardcore critical the more wild and potentially damaging the allegations. In this documents case it has to be the all time high because it's alleging treason along with being some sick depraved perverted maniac type stuff.

Considering reputations were on the line with this piece, and not just Trump's, that burden of proof thing becomes an animal of its own. Especially the part where if the things that can/have been verified so far have be ovbious errors / lies / fabrications / etc.

So tell us, this burden of proof that was on CNN/BuzzFeed to live up to before presenting such smut, did they fulfill it? Well they did admit all they found was errors!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump may call it a witch hunt but honestly think about it. Doesn't something seem strange about this???

Yes. What is strange is the lack of integrity coming from the left and all the institutions that are under the left's employ.

Oh wait, it's not strange at all... The left is predictable in that regard.

What makes you think Trumps wouldn't abuse such a powerful position to his own benefit??

The fact that he's under the biggest microscope that he has ever been under his entire life.

He may not even realize how corrupt it is.

I'm pretty sure he realizes how corrupt it is. Drain the swamp.

The exact same argument could be said for the right - in dealing with Obama.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I hope Trump comes to The Inauguration dressed as Darth Vader.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Many of TPTB need to have an 👽 show up at the inauguration for us to forget about what has been exposed in 2016.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
I hope Trump comes to The Inauguration dressed as Darth Vader.

And james earl jones does the vader voice too for the speech. Best inagriation EVER.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump may call it a witch hunt but honestly think about it. Doesn't something seem strange about this???

Yes. What is strange is the lack of integrity coming from the left and all the institutions that are under the left's employ.

Oh wait, it's not strange at all... The left is predictable in that regard.

What makes you think Trumps wouldn't abuse such a powerful position to his own benefit??

The fact that he's under the biggest microscope that he has ever been under his entire life.

He may not even realize how corrupt it is.

I'm pretty sure he realizes how corrupt it is. Drain the swamp.

The exact same argument could be said for the right - in dealing with Obama.

Well, except for the whole not attending inauguration and claiming he is an illegitimate president and stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

My thoughts exactly you bring proven leaders of industry and tech and now America can once again be great

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think we need socialized medicine instead of this overpriced system we now have.

The Medical racket that we call a healthcare system needs to be overhauled. Obamacare tried to deal with the insurance end of the racket. Thats like saying "Here let me put this band aid on to cure your cancer."

They didn't put a bandaid on it, they opened up the cut by allowing more big expenditures to happen. People want to go to the doctor if they get a sniffle if they are paying for healthcare. If they are contributing 1200 bucks a year, they want to get a return on the money they are paying. This just ups the money to the medical industry and they feel obligated to give prescriptions to the people so they do not feel it was a waste of their time. I see a complex situation evolving which will bring the costs way up. On top of that, doctors and hospitals got a boost when they raised the max to unlimited, they can run all sorts of tests to please the patient again, but the disease is still not able to be cured. Throwing a bandaid on a severed juggler vein will not work. If a person's immune system has lost it's ability to defend us, nothing can give quality of life back. It is nice to get a little extra time to say good bye, but to dump a hundred thousand bucks to live three months longer is not worthwhile. Many problems are caused by side effects of meds, sometimes these side effects are worse than what they are treating. I see in Europe they are considering quality of life now, and also judge how much extra time will be given to patients with expensive treatments. That is a good policy, I know a dozen people who went through hell and only lived for three to four months after they cut out their cancer, they finally said no to anymore chemo. They actually seemed to get better for a while after doing so, the Chemo was killing them quick. They got out and visited others and enjoyed the time they had left.

There are ways to lower your risk of cancer and even to stimulate your body to fight it better if gotten early.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As I suspected.
Nothing in the slightest bit to add in terms of evidence.
edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I shook hand and drank vodka with the man who was drinking vodka and shook hand with the man
on the left. it proves - absolutely nothing as and all of your "evidence"

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
I shook hand and drank vodka with the man who was drinking vodka and shook hand with the man
on the left. it proves - absolutely nothing as and all of your "evidence"

Yeah, it's getting more desperate as Inauguration approaches.
Apparently it's evidence that a billionaire business man who owned the Miss Universe contest was in Russia - for the Miss Universe contest - and was in a pop video with the son of a Russian business man.

This, apparently, then means Trump getting pee'd on by Russian hookers and having it taped is proven

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Remember when it wasn't important who hacked the emails, what people thought they said was all that matters? Now it doesn't matter what the dossier says, the important thing is who wrote it. Beautiful.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Remember when it wasn't important who hacked the emails, what people thought they said was all that matters? Now it doesn't matter what the dossier says, the important thing is who wrote it. Beautiful.

Different situations. The emails were written by the people that sent the emails. It was a hack. Not even the DNC or Podesta have claimed they did not write them.
This dossier was written as oppo research and it's not even clear whether one person or more than one wrote it, or whether the information is true.
False equivalence.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

False equivalence.

No, just delicious irony. (Why aren't the #Pizzagate believers combing through this document looking for the secret buzzwords that will reveal Trump's pedophilia? Is it because they consider Trump to be one of their own?)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join