It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Russian connections....FAR DEEPER than anyone ever imagined

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Remember when the dossier dipwads dismissed a bunch of leaked emails as fake, now they are grasping at straws over an unverified and unsourced document.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Remember when the dossier [redacted] dismissed a bunch of leaked emails as fake, now they are grasping at straws over an unverified and unsourced document.

I must be experiencing the Mandela effect. No-one ever claimed the emails were fake, only that they were leaked to influence the election. Meanwhile, Trump supporters are in denial that this sort of thing, even if a hoax, reveals how the President Elect's personality makes him vulnerable to blackmail.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

False equivalence.

No, just delicious irony. (Why aren't the #Pizzagate believers combing through this document looking for the secret buzzwords that will reveal Trump's pedophilia? Is it because they consider Trump to be one of their own?)

#pizzagate was innuendo made of from words in emails.
you were not comparing #pizzagate, you were comparing hacked emails.
False equivalence.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth for you personally Russian prostitute 70% + Ukrainian

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but (19) pages later and I'm still wondering....what was the point here again????

That Trump knows some Russian guy????

Is this a reasonably accurate summation?

ETA...oh wait, let me clarify....That Trump knows some Russian guy AND the World as we know it is going to end as a result. Is this it???

edit on 1/17/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I met a Russian immigrant truck driver on the road last year. We had an interesting conversation, I found that the Russian people have a lot in common with us Americans, that they hope for a day when Russia will be more like the USA, and when Russia and the USA will have more friendly relations, optimism and hope. Among other things...

I'm worried now that as a result one day I'm going to be implicated in some international spy plot..... NOT.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This report is full of errors. Methinks it was a fabricated hit piece. No facts are necessary. It only had to serve one purpose, that is creating doubt before the election day.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This Christopher Steele guy says he was frustrated FBI sat on it after he gave it to FBI. FBI deemed it a hoax, and did not release it to the public before election day. This Christopher Steele guy does not work for MI6. He took money to fabricate a hoax to cause doubt before election day. FBI need to investigate this Christopher Steele guy for foreign intervention in the US election and undermining confidence in US national security.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimatewarrior

Got any proof FBI deemed it a hoax? Me thinks you lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

FBI found no link between Trump and Russia. This report from Christopher Steele is a hoax.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And if Donald had a private email server, it would have have been discovered just like Hillary's private email server was discovered. You can't hide things like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimatewarrior

FBI found no link between Trump and Russia. This report from Christopher Steele is a hoax.

www.nytimes.com...

That article is from Oct 2016. Nowhere does it call this report by Steele a hoax. 

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I would take FBI's word over someone whose source is 4chan fan fiction writers.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All your sources are NOTORIOUS anti-Trump Fake News outlets. You don't REALLY expect anyone to buy this stuff do you? The "Russian Hacking" claim has been debunked numerous times by sources who actually have access to the truth - Assange for instance. If I wanted to waste my time with discredited conspiracy theories, I'd watch CNN. a reply to: muse7

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sissy Obama is Snowflake and Chief

President Elect Trump hasn't taken office yet

Trump is a alpha male, and a badass
Obama is a sissy snowflake with tears in his eyes.
You wont see Trump crying.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimatewarrior

I would take FBI's word over someone whose source is 4chan fan fiction writers.

I agree. And as of right now, no U.S. intelligence agency has verified Steele's report. All we know at this point is, Steele appears to be the author, a reputable former British spy, who started an intelligence firm.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Sissy Obama is Snowflake and Chief

President Elect Trump hasn't taken office yet

Trump is a alpha male, and a badass
Obama is a sissy snowflake with tears in his eyes.
You wont see Trump crying.

dude.. you left out 'butthurt" --- it was the perfect chance, too - he's riding a bike! --- you blew it.....
thanks for playing, but

sigh

fail

*lol*

Sissy and Cheif. LOL!!!!

What are you, 10?

edit on 1/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimatewarrior

No. It isn't.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

no

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
oop! My shift's over. see you all later.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join