It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Russian connections....FAR DEEPER than anyone ever imagined

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How is it even possible to not link Trump and tillerson to Russia they're both high level businessmen ffs

All this clutching at straws nonsense is nothing short of watching two high teenagers on crack throw down links which prove nothing

Miles off

What we are seeing is how the globalists best tool the CIA has toppled foreign governments, yet this time closer to home using its controlled MSM for propaganda

That's more apparent than anything
edit on 17-1-2017 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The IC determined it was unverifiable and unsubstantiated. The very fact that it contains "fan fiction" from @trsprudence included in it essentially dismantled the whole document.
They lost credibility by even including it in an intelligence briefing.
None of Chris Steel's sources are verifiable with direct first hand knowledge, it's all fabricated on rumor and gossip created after the events took place.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gabewalker

Have a link to prove your b.s. statements? Let me answer that for you. Nope!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Keep on clinging to the hope. I admire the mental strength.

You must know deep down this is all baloney, but I can see how you need it to be real.
edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Remember when the dossier [redacted] dismissed a bunch of leaked emails as fake, now they are grasping at straws over an unverified and unsourced document.

I must be experiencing the Mandela effect. No-one ever claimed the emails were fake, only that they were leaked to influence the election. Meanwhile, Trump supporters are in denial that this sort of thing, even if a hoax, reveals how the President Elect's personality makes him vulnerable to blackmail.

If the dossier is completely fake - as has been proven -how on earth can it reveal Trump's vulnerability to blackmail? That makes no sense whatsoever. Something that didn't happen somehow makes someone vulnerable even though they didn't do it?? Crazy logic.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
How is it even possible to not link Trump and tillerson to Russia they're both high level businessmen ffs

All this clutching at straws nonsense is nothing short of watching two high teenagers on crack throw down links which prove nothing

Miles off

What we are seeing is how the globalists best tool the CIA has toppled foreign governments, yet this time closer to home using its controlled MSM for propaganda

That's more apparent than anything

The CIA *tried* to topple the incoming government, and continues to, but has so far failed abysmally. The DHS also tried to actually remotely rig the voting machines in numerous states - they were caught red-handed in states like Georgia when the IPs were traced directly back to DHS. However, they succeeded in several states that we know of in rigging the vote for Hillary.
There were no foreign powers "rigging" the election - there were however domestic agencies trying their damnedest to do so. Trump is the legitimate president. He won in a landslide that even the CIA and DHS coudln't manage to hide.
edit on 17-1-2017 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A this point, might as well clone Trump and make up a dirty tape where Trump does those dirty things.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Keep on clinging to the hope. I admire the mental strength.

You must know deep down this is all baloney, but I can see how you need it to be real.

I think you have that the other way around... you need it to be baloney. Sorry...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

mobile.twitter.com...

That's@trsprudence"s twitter acct. Talks openly about how he and his room mates started trolling Rick Wilson about his sons piss Fetish. They changed the name to trump added in the hotel from home alone 2 and a former kgb story about attepting to blackmail the president of Singapore. Unfortunately for the KGB he loved the video and wanted copies to play in the movie theaters back home..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

If the dossier is completely fake - as has been proven

It has not been "proven fake," it remains "unverified."

-how on earth can it reveal Trump's vulnerability to blackmail?

Because Trump has done business in Russia, which routinely attempts to trap businessmen sexually precisely in order to blackmail them. This means that even a faked video or false confession takes on weight. I'm getting tired of explaining this.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Because Trump has done business in Russia, which routinely attempts to trap businessmen sexually precisely in order to blackmail them. This means that even a faked video or false confession takes on weight. I'm getting tired of explaining this.

how do you believe this? is trump the *only person* doing business in russia?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You are getting tired of explaining it because it makes no sense.
Obama has done state business in Russia, Hillary has been to Russia, Kerry has been to Russia. Your logic suggests that because they have done business in Russia that they are automatically open to blackmail even if they never did anything wrong. It's nonsense.
Take the hint, if you are getting frustrated explaining to everyone it probably means you don't have a point.
edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are getting tired of explaining it because it makes no sense.
Obama has done state business in Russia, Hillary has been to Russia, Kerry has been to Russia.

Surrounded by Secret Service men and aware of their responsibilities as representatives of the United States government. Trump was there to grope beauty queens. He even said so on tape.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump never groped anyone without consent, or else he'd been in jail.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

Of course not. What part of "routinely" did you not understand? Of all the horny businessmen who have stayed in a hotel used by the KGB, and now FSB, to acquire tape to be used for blackmail, Trump is the only one to become President of the United States of America.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimatewarrior4

A billionaire? He explains it on tape.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimatewarrior4

A billionaire? He explains it on tape.

Nope. He did not.
Propaganda.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Of course not. What part of "routinely" did you not understand? Of all the horny businessmen who have stayed in a hotel used by the KGB, and now FSB, to acquire tape to be used for blackmail, Trump is the only one to become President of the United States of America.

trump's the only president to do business with russia?

you sure about that?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ah, I see... Russia only gathers dirt on business men and not politicians, and only business men are horny. Interesting thought process.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

He never said on tape he ever groped anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join