It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: introvert
They're willing to make that sacrafice in order to protect the folks that just want to be left alone. I've seen countless of these "protests" where there just aren't enough cops to effectively keep the peace. The inauguration will be a much bigger beast altogether.

True. The inauguration will have plenty of security and the bikers would only be in the way. Instead of having a protest where a few idiots get their skulls cracked by police, the bikers want to turn it in to a partisan street brawl.

As for a sacrifice, it's not. It's a political gesture.

They have their permit. Are they exempt from peaceful assembly? Trust me, they've already been in contact with appropriate organizers, including law enforcement and park security. They're not a bunch of hayseeds jumping on protest buses heading to DC just to be seen as part of a movement.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Where do you find in that article that they will be going on the offense? Cox said that if things get out of hand they will form a wall between the protesters and the inauguration. That is a purely defensive position. Where does it say that they will interfere with LEO? That is a scenario of your contruction. I believe that is known around this site as a strawman argument.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I will as soon as I'm done laughing at you

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Cudos to these guys for helping protect their country From the threat of the left.

Funny, because "the left" is trying to protect the country From the true threat of the "the fringe right."

What makes the one right and/or the other wrong?

The SJW mentality must be eradicated.

Quite a fascist way of thinking you have there.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

If they are there to peacefully assemble, I support that.

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Where do you find in that article that they will be going on the offense? Cox said that if things get out of hand they will form a wall between the protesters and the inauguration. That is a purely defensive position. Where does it say that they will interfere with LEO? That is a scenario of your contruction. I believe that is known around this site as a strawman argument.

Would you follow the damn conversation? The post you responded to was in response to another member that stated the bikers would keep the protesters in check.

If they are there to assemble, good for them. If they are there to keep the protesters in check, that is not defensive.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So you think the SJW mentality should be encouraged?

There is no threat from the right, The racism and violence is coming directly from the CTRL left.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bikers handling security?

Someone should contact the Rolling Stones immediately!

Mick Jagger needs to know about such a cost-saving partnership!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

What makes your opinion and belief the right one and the other the wrong one?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

After rereading the thread I believe you're right. Apologies from me

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I can agree with you to a point. The problem is, is that there are people on both sides that think that theu should dictate what I believe, what I do, how I raise my daughte, what our values should be etc. But I do know one thing, at this point in history only 1 side is actively trying to prohibit free political speech on the other side by holding violent riots. That is the difference

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Newsflash...99% of bikers are law-abiding citizens that don't belong to any outlaw MC.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

After rereading the thread I believe you're right. Apologies from me

Thanks for the honesty.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

SJW opinion is selfish, demanding, violent, impacts others negatively, and just outright badly behaved

My opinion is good things come to those who WORK for it, If i dont get my way, i dont throw a raging tantrum, I deal with it, or reflect on where i went wrong, I dont try to overturn the results of an election in a democracy that has operated the same way for 100+ years because i didnt like the out come.

And you didnt answer my question, Do you think SJW mentality should be encouraged?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

BUT...if they are assembling and attacked by protesters they have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
Bikers handling security?

Someone should contact the Rolling Stones immediately!

Mick Jagger needs to know about such a cost-saving partnership!

Was actually just going to comment, someone needs to ask the Rolling Stones how that worked out.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Newsflash... 88.7% of un-sourced statistics are made up on the spot!

The fact of the matter is that this group has announced their intention of acting as an unsolicited (vigilante) security force.

So your opinion is that these are "law-abiding vigilantes"?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: Liquesence

SJW opinion is selfish, demanding, violent, impacts others negatively, and just outright badly behaved

My opinion is good things come to those who WORK for it, If i dont get my way, i dont throw a raging tantrum, I deal with it, or reflect on where i went wrong, I dont try to overturn the results of an election in a democracy that has operated the same way for 100+ years because i didnt like the out come.

And you didnt answer my question, Do you think SJW mentality should be encouraged?

You said it, it is your opinion. So those that don't agree with you are wrong, there is no grey in your world, it is all black and white. Either you are with me or you are my enemy, nice way to try and run a country of 300+ million people.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Newsflash...99% of bikers are law-abiding citizens that don't belong to any outlaw MC.

I will agree with you, but they don't call them 1%'ers for no reason. I have no issue if the bikers are there as a buffer, but if the 1% are involved we may have issues.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please point to what law they intend to violate...I'll wait

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

In this case, Yes, They are wrong.

If there was a country of 300+ SJW's it would self implode within a month.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join