It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: WUNK22
Bikers are not going to coddle snowflakes

I have to laugh the way Republicans call Democrats "Snowflakes". It so better fits Republicans.

Yea... I remember Republicans needing play-do and crayons when Obama won the last two times. Therapy ponies for everyone, safe spaces and cookies.

Oh wait....

What you are attempting there (and failing at, btw) is called projection. Sorry, Liberals own the term "snowflake" and attempting to project it makes me laugh.

At the end of the day, a typical Liberal wants NEEDS government to take care of them, cradle to grave. They have bought into the "Fear/Solution" meme the progressives use. They are emotional infants, needing someone to take care of them. This does not apply to a typical Conservative. Thus the apparent conflict between the two ideologies.

Hope that helped you understand....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Absolutely terrible idea. This is why nations employ police forces, so we don't get brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense like this.

Expect to see a lot more "brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense" under Trump!

I wonder how many actually show up.... a few hundred probably.
Remember "Operation American Spring?

Riley has insisted that “10-20 million people” will descend on Washington, and guaranteed a minimum of 10 million: “We’re trusting there’s going to be about 10 million or more people that are going to be there to back this up, verified, validated.”

www.rightwingwatch.org...

So how many actually turned up?

A few hundred and a dog!

edit on 14-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Am i the only who sees a wall made of hairy hamburger meat.

Would you eat your way through to make a point or as expected, remain intimidated by all that meat, hair and leather? I find it both outrageous and funny, assuming that most snowflakes on the premises will melt on contact.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I wonder if you can actually explain that or you just wanted to post something to make yourself feel better? Brownshirts? How do you get that from a group of men that will stand at attention to make sure an American Institution isn't sabotaged by a bunch of violent agitators?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Painterz
Absolutely terrible idea. This is why nations employ police forces, so we don't get brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense like this.

Cops are Subject to Rules of Engagement and Policies set down by Politicians , Bikers are Not .

Correct. These bikers are not bound by rules and policies directed at law enforcement, but they are subject to the laws of DC.

By placing themselves between protesters and law enforcement, they open themselves up to liabilities.

I am sure they All have Lawyers at the Ready , and Bail Money in case of Arrest . I am Also sure they will Only Act in a Defensive Manner if Provoked with Due Cause .

If they are planning for potentially being arrested, what makes them any better than any protesters that are planning for a potential arrest?

edit on 14-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Expect to see a lot more "brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense" under Trump!

I wonder how many actually show up.... a few hundred probably.

It will be great, won't it, all dressed alike with Trump armbands, saluting the Leader.

Maybe some of those neat black boots.

They will look at you and say boo!! comrade.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
The "protestors" would in all likelihood be the ones instigating violence, where the "bikers" are there to keep them in check.

That's the difference.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bikers for Trump? I wonder if the KKK will join them?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Arizonaguy

This is going to end up being one hell of bbq

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cudos to these guys for helping protect their country From the threat of the left.

The SJW's need a good sharp shock to the system and a bunch of bikers may just be the people to give it to them.

The SJW mentality must be eradicated. How is the USA going to cope if it gets into a major war. Whole battalions of millennials that would be wanting to sue if they so much as broke a nail.

There are no lego or beanbags on the battlefield.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
The "protestors" would in all likelihood be the ones instigating violence, where the "bikers" are there to keep them in check.

That's the difference.

It's not their place to keep anyone in check. If the protesters are instigating violence and the bikers step in, they may guilty of interfering with official acts, or could be charged with a crime themselves if they physically engage the protesters.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They're willing to make that sacrafice in order to protect the folks that just want to be left alone. I've seen countless of these "protests" where there just aren't enough cops to effectively keep the peace. The inauguration will be a much bigger beast altogether.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I don't think that they're 1%ers, although some may be. It's not the same thing as a bunch of drugged out red and white looking for any reason to get busy.

These guy's are primarily veterans. They know how to be adults. They've been spit on and cursed at before, and still maintained they're dignity and self respect. Unlike the the flakes that will be hurling insults and leaving garbage all over the place.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Some of the most moving displays honoring a cause I've witnessed have been motorcycle cavalcades. Whether 70,000 bikers delivering toys to a children's hospital, or smaller pockets of 80-85 bikes on a road stop while heading to Rolling Thunder in DC, I've never witnessed a violence-related incident.

These "biker" groups riding for a specific cause are well organized and disciplined.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They're willing to make that sacrafice in order to protect the folks that just want to be left alone. I've seen countless of these "protests" where there just aren't enough cops to effectively keep the peace. The inauguration will be a much bigger beast altogether.

True. The inauguration will have plenty of security and the bikers would only be in the way. Instead of having a protest where a few idiots get their skulls cracked by police, the bikers want to turn it in to a partisan street brawl.

As for a sacrifice, it's not. It's a political gesture.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's the difference.

It's not their place to keep anyone in check. If the protesters are instigating violence and the bikers step in, they may guilty of interfering with official acts, or could be charged with a crime themselves if they physically engage the protesters.

Your post is an excellent example of one of the fundamental differences between our political ideologies. While people like myself believe that the citizen is superior to the government, your post shows the opposite. While people like myself feel that I shouldn't have to rely upon the government to defend myself, but should rather turn and run, you believe the opposite. That is why there is division.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
that word 'snowflake' has helped a lot of absent minded folks feel like they 'won' and argument.
-----

any who.... if there are any level headed folks out there to ensure peace is maintained... its a group of bikers. they are the cream of the crops everywhere. god bless them, and Trump.

----
but this will be the least eventful transfer of power ever recorded.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'll give you an opportunity to explain exactly why your post is bigoted. Funny thing about you libs...you scream bigotry constantly but have no problem being a bigot yourself

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That's the difference.

Your post is an excellent example of one of the fundamental differences between our political ideologies. While people like myself believe that the citizen is superior to the government, your post shows the opposite. While people like myself feel that I shouldn't have to rely upon the government to defend myself, but should rather turn and run, you believe the opposite. That is why there is division.

So your political ideology believes that people should come between law enforcement and the execution of their duty? Your political ideology believes in vigilante justice?

This is not a defensive action. The is an offensive action in which they are deliberately putting themselves between law enforcement and protesters.

Yes, there is a division. That division is that you expect intelligent people to believe your laughable nonsense.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'll give you an opportunity to explain exactly why your post is bigoted. Funny thing about you libs...you scream bigotry constantly but have no problem being a bigot yourself

Oh, get over yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join