It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think it's the "Wall of Meat" part.

So are the bikers the wall of meat or the bodies of the protesters?
Kinda works both ways.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: JF306
The libturds want a fight a fight they shall get. They will soon understand they can fecklessly march with signs or burn down their ghettos and nobody cares, but when they bring the fight to us they will be put into their place.

keyboard warrior much, are you a veteran, have you served your country in anyway?

Does paying for bottom feeders healthcare count?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

a reply to: Liquesence

What is a SJW mentality?

Go to youtube and type in

Trigglypuff
big red
Aids skrillex

Seriously, when did youtube become a reliable source for information?

Are you suggesting these videos are faked, Possibly CGI? Why would they not be reliable? because i would say the videos of the behavior of these individuals is deadly accurate.

I guess I have lived in the digital age long enough, that youtube is awesome for entertainment. As for information, I seek other sources, too many things can be manipulated with computers, have learned that from playing with them since 1983.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The libturds want a fight a fight they shall get. They will soon understand they can fecklessly march with signs or burn down their ghettos and nobody cares, but when they bring the fight to us they will be put into their place.

keyboard warrior much, are you a veteran, have you served your country in anyway?

I work for a living and you pay for my healthcare through VA, so now I am a bottomfeeder, you really need to grow up and realize what life is all about. Douche Weasel.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I work for a living and you pay for my healthcare through VA, so now I am a bottomfeeder, you really need to grow up and realize what life is all about. Douche Weasel.

A "Douche Weasel"

What is that exactly?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

This is why we put an end to your opinions at the election

You put an end to others' opinions? How, exactly? Lol. Um, who's out of touch, now?

If you dont understand it, It just goes to show how out of touch you are. This is why we put an end to your opinions at the election. You dont see the error in your ways. Which would be fine if it only affected you. but it affects everyone around you. Now we will be working to put a stop SJW's so they cant do any more harm.

If that's the extent of your capacity for discussion, and if you can't answer a direct question, both which appear to be the case, conversation over.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oooh? Wall of meat? FABULOUS!

link   

a reply to: Liquesence

What is a SJW mentality?

Go to youtube and type in

Trigglypuff
big red
Aids skrillex

Seriously, when did youtube become a reliable source for information?

Are you suggesting these videos are faked, Possibly CGI? Why would they not be reliable? because i would say the videos of the behavior of these individuals is deadly accurate.

I guess I have lived in the digital age long enough, that youtube is awesome for entertainment. As for information, I seek other sources, too many things can be manipulated with computers, have learned that from playing with them since 1983.

Thats the best one ive seen all day.....

link   

A "Douche Weasel"

What is that exactly?

An expression I picked up from a local radio host, that in my mind presents the appropriate picture, but I cannot describe.

ETA: Maybe kind of like dickweed, another with no description.
edit on 1/14/2017 by BubbaJoe because: trying to explain

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

A "Douche Weasel"

What is that exactly?

An awesome turn of phrase. But I prefer "ferret face" because it's alliterative.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You put an end to others' opinions? How, exactly? Lol. Um, who's out of touch, now?

If you dont understand it, It just goes to show how out of touch you are. This is why we put an end to your opinions at the election. You dont see the error in your ways. Which would be fine if it only affected you. but it affects everyone around you. Now we will be working to put a stop SJW's so they cant do any more harm.

If that's the extent of your capacity for discussion, which it appears to be, conversation over.

One SJW opinion ended.

Result

link   

I got the life part down thanks. Don't need anything from anybody unlike the loser libturds.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Ferret Face

I like this one better Phase wins

edit on 14-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I got the life part down thanks. Don't need anything from anybody unlike the loser libturds.

I am a pretty liberal guy, spent 7 years defending your sorry ass, have worked for a living for 40+ years, and somehow you think I have no right to a vote or an opinion. The only loser here is you.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

If that's the extent of your capacity for discussion, which it appears to be, conversation over.

One SJW opinion ended.

Result

Failure to answer multiple direct questions is not winning an argument or ending an opinion.

But if it makes you feel better to think it does.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ferret Face

I like this one better Phase wins

Kudos to Phage, but that is an old MASH term for Frank Burns

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I am a pretty liberal guy, spent 7 years defending your sorry ass, have worked for a living for 40+ years, and somehow you think I have no right to a vote or an opinion. The only loser here is you.

Defending who? from what? You spent 7 years destroying whole countries.

Your boast holds no water round here, Quite the opposite actually...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I'll never understand why on earth Hot Lips was attracted to him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage
No one else would have her.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Defending who? from what? You spent 7 years destroying whole countries.

Your boast holds no water round here, Quite the opposite actually...

I actually spent my time from 83-90, never left the USA, learned and then taught advanced electronics. I signed my name on that line, and would have went anywhere they sent me. Some seem to forget that we do need a military, and it is all volunteer. I spent 3 years in SAC and 4 years in ATC. The conservatives seem to want a strong military, but balk when we claim our status?

You may find that you are wrong, there are a lot of vets on all sides of the political spectrum on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join