It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well this should be interesting should the protestors decide to crash the inauguration. I'm sure D.C. police aren't looking forward to it.

The founder of Bikers For Trump told "Fox & Friends" his organization will, if need be, form a "wall of meat" to protect citizens attending President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration on Friday from protesters and the like.

Chris Cox said thousands of bikers from across the country are going to converge on the District of Columbia to prevent any violence or wrongdoing at the event.

insider.foxnews.com...

It's nice to see people taking a stand and recognizing that there is a time and a place for everything. Hopefully the protesters see that as well

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

This is going to end up being one hell of bbq

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Bikers are not going to coddle snowflakes

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

I have to laugh the way Republicans call Democrats "Snowflakes". It so better fits Republicans.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

" Hopefully the protesters see that as well "

Hopefully All the " Rabble-rousers " Aka " Protesters " , if they Show Up , will be seeing is the Concrete Pavement as their Faces Hit It Numerous Times when they Act Up .
edit on 14-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Absolutely terrible idea. This is why nations employ police forces, so we don't get brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would recommend leaving security to the professionals. Once other people start getting involved, they share the blame for anything that goes wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I like Chris Cox, he started the 'Bikers for Trump' and has been in the (inter)national news before, remember this..

Before Cox was Trump’s loyal biker guy, he was the nation’s heroic Lawn Mower Guy. He achieved national fame during the 2013 shutdown, when he showed up near the Lincoln Memorial and started mowing the lawn, a move that elevated him to a somewhat folksy legend during a time of ultimate Washington dysfunction.
Meet Chris Cox

Either way, I don't think crazy precious leftist snowflakes will be any match for these bikers, it would be like the equivalent of high-schoolers rocking up to counter some noise from the pre-schoolers and I can just imagine the likes of Triggypuff or Aids Skrillex getting slapped 12 ways to lunchtime if they get in their faces - that'll be the repercussions of the snowflakes expressing their 1st amendment right.

I

CAN'T

WAIT

FOR

THE

MELTDOWNS

AND

SUBSEQUENT

YOUTUBE

VIDEOS

TO

BEGIN

link   
Ahhhhh I see what you did there!! Very entertaining, really great stuff there! Hollywood has been sucking lately, maybe you could help? Write some new shows or a movie? Then be a full fledge leftist on the left coast?a reply to: ugmold

link   
Disrupting the inauguration is like standing in front of an oncoming bus. You may act as a speed bump, but in the end, you are nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Absolutely terrible idea. This is why nations employ police forces, so we don't get brown-shirt civilian militia nonsense like this.

Cops are Subject to Rules of Engagement and Policies set down by Politicians , Bikers are Not .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I really don't think anything will be happening to be honest. If you recall, violent protests and violence to Trump supporters were happening across the country. Then Trump came to Arizona. Lo and behold no violent protests. Instead they blocked a road. Chained themselves to their vehicles, and got rid of the keys. Wonder why? Could it be that here in Arizona no CCW permit is needed, and everyone can carry? Or maybe it's the wording of the self defense laws in Az? You know...you have no duty to retreat and have the right to use deadly force to PREVENT yourself from being assaulted. These guys only act up when they can get away with it. They have no real fortitude, so I doubt they go anywhere near these bikers.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Think of all the threads,youtube videos and conspiracies we will be seeing after
the inauguration.It will be either a popcorn-type or a run-to-the-hills type.But,
it won't be boring,I'm sure of that.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Cops are Subject to Rules of Engagement and Policies set down by Politicians , Bikers are Not .

Correct. These bikers are not bound by rules and policies directed at law enforcement, but they are subject to the laws of DC.

By placing themselves between protesters and law enforcement, they open themselves up to liabilities.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hmm. This could be bad.

We wouldn't want another Altamonte incident.

On the other hand the police are probably less stressed.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I don't think that they're 1%ers, although some may be. It's not the same thing as a bunch of drugged out red and white looking for any reason to get busy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Correct. These bikers are not bound by rules and policies directed at law enforcement, but they are subject to the laws of DC.

By placing themselves between protesters and law enforcement, they open themselves up to liabilities.

I am sure they All have Lawyers at the Ready , and Bail Money in case of Arrest . I am Also sure they will Only Act in a Defensive Manner if Provoked with Due Cause .
edit on 14-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If the killing starts, I think Gabriel from Swordfish (2001) take on things says it all.

How quickly would the modern media make a frenzy over this? In a matter of hours, it'd be biggest story from Boston to Budapest!..... all caught in high-def, computer-enhanced, color corrected. You can practically taste the brain matter....

Even if there is no killing, any and all violence, tears and boo boos, the media and anti-Trumpers will claim it's all be Trump's fault for being elected and having the audacity to be sworn in as President.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Am i the only who sees a wall made of hairy hamburger meat.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: WUNK22

I have to laugh the way Republicans call Democrats "Snowflakes". It so better fits Republicans.

Well, in my opinion the term better fits democrats. They try to look sophisticated and complex on the outside but completely melt when things start to get hot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join