It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anyone want to place a wager on the age of the Ruski hookers?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
BTW, if some poorly source rumor like this came out about Hillary, it'd be censored by twitter as they've repeatedly done.

As long as it's Trump though they'll allow it to trend to #1 in the US.

You mean like the rumours that Hillary was dead, had Parkinson's, was part of a Haitian sex slave trafficking ring, and had multiple people killed, and #hillaryforprison?

Yes, none of those things ever trended on twitter, nor anywhere else on the internet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'll have to correct you on that. The evidence is beyond flimsy and there are at least 4 different flags claiming to be the "leaker".

1) The information did not come from Rick Wilson
2) There are no screen caps of the gentlemen's word docs/ twitter messages / twitter account/ anything
3) There are only claims and links to archived posts on /pol/ from November when every other poster was roleplaying as an "insider" from X

This is more /pol/ role playing and deflecting.

What I can say: This has nothing to do with 4chan information or baby psy-ops plan.
What I can also say: There is no verified source confirming the golden showers.

tl;dr - no 4chan didn't do this, and no there is no verification about the golden showers yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well..... trump is a fan of all things golden

If nothing else, the Patton Oswalt tweets are hilarious today

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It's fake because Trump said so? So when has Trump not lied on Twitter?

I don't put this golden shower thing past Trump. He's got the maturity of a 10 years old boy as his twitter posts have revealed. Of course he would do something as stupid as this.

In the great words of Austin Power (2 meaning Trump is Putin's #2):
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: DickBrisket
Bwahahahaha! Confirmed fake! That is NOT any of the Five-Eyes Countries format for any Intelligence Report. That is a freakin' word.doc attempt and a poor one at that. Just...just...Hillaryarious!!!

What moran...what a rube!... "Bugs Bunny"
a reply to: blend57

No, it may be fake because the same story was 4chan fan fiction sent to Rick Wilson last year... as an October surprise troll piece.
If it is fake, it might take down CNN

edit on 10/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think more common men would be amused at pissing all over Barack Obama's bed than wouldn't, but it is possible that my sense of humor is more twisted than the average...
edit on 10-1-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wonder if this from The_Donald (and from 4chan)

source
has anything to do with it.

I guess we'll see what happens.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I wonder if this from The_Donald (and from 4chan)

source
has anything to do with it.

I guess we'll see what happens.

This story is excellent either way it turns out.

It' sgoing to take down liberal media once and for all or it's going to destroy the US political system

A statement is coming from the Trump team and it appears some of the times and places can already be proven false.
edit on 10/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is great. Either Trump goes down, ( pun intended) Or CNN goes down.

As an agent of chaos, I say bring it on 4chan'ers

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think more common men would be amused at pissing all over Barack Obama's bed than wouldn't, but it is possible that my sense of humor is more twisted than the average...

I get it. The idea is humorous in it's own way.

Just not the first thing that would come to my mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is the dankest timeline of all time. 4chan of all places destroying the mainstream news.

Here is a part of the super cereal dossier

japanese hentai, the 4chan signature.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

It's better than that - either Trump goes down AND a far more conservative President is sworn in or CNN goes down

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: bknapple32

It's better than that - either Trump goes down AND a far more conservative President is sworn in or CNN goes down

Lets not fool our selves... Pence is the only thing that stopped the GOP from nuking their own party over the summer.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm a happily married man... this scenario is about the only reason I'd hire a hooker.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
CNN is finally officially not going to be able to deny being a fake news site.

Trump is of course on Twitter slamming the fake news.

More interesting - lawyer Michael Cohen is on Twitter, saying "I have never been to Prague in my life.".
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
I hope he sues CNN.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
This is the dankest timeline of all time. 4chan of all places destroying the mainstream news.

Here is a part of the super cereal dossier

japanese hentai, the 4chan signature.

That is not part of the document - we're in the realm of fake copies of potentially fake news.

One thing is certain though - this document has been floating around since at least October 2016. Obviously no one wanted to touch it. presumably because it just could not be verified... maybe the left is just getting incredibly desperate now, so confirmations on authenticity have been thrown out the window.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
CNN is finally officially not going to be able to deny being a fake news site.

Trump is of course on Twitter slamming the fake news.

More interesting - lawyer Michael Cohen is on Twitter, saying "I have never been to Prague in my life.".
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
I hope he sues CNN.

Yes, there are specific months and locations in the document that can all be checked.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: smurfy

Now that is a problem. If Russia has leverage over him it's all bad.

This might just be the start of it.
We can't have that.

You are kidding?
An American in Moscow, one with years and years of deals, loans there, blah blah blah, would never be a subject of entrapment in the first place? I dare say its not even unique to Russia, or much anywhere else, all you need to decide was Trump a victim or not. My best guess, by going with what comes out of his mouth is yes, against that, is the actual Russian story true or not, or something else that is true or not. That pretty much depends on say, American peoples observed values by the Russian entity, and if they targeted correctly American values.
The thing is Trump always talked about doing it better as a President, and has done that publicly for years, but never said much about his own values until it came to running for the job, and anything he did say was not so much about for the good of the country as a whole.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's absurd that BuzzFeed would publish something so damning while saying.

Buzzfeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith said that "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations" and that his reporters have not been able to verify details in the dossier.

geez. Journalistic integrity is seriously dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Ask Bill Clinton, he knows all about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join