It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: introvert

Honestly if you believe that story you deserve to go round the s bend of the cistern

Believe what story?

That Trump did in fact do as described, or that it is the common man's dream?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Kremlin made Hillary do a face plant on a NYC sidewalk?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The rest of the world is very nervous about what may come.
They care.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I think the common man has much worse things rolling around in his head actually.

But that's the common man and he's allowed to dream big.

Public officials are supposed to be better than the common man. I wouldn't elect my dumb a$$ neighbor into office for example. Doesn't mean he's a bad person, just not someone I'd trust in office.

We are way too easy on who we allow to make decisions for us and who we put in to positions of power.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Abysha

It's not even the legality of it though. It's how people will react to it.

Weird sex stuff or anything like that simply won't be acceptable to anyone even if it's legal. If you're caught doing something out of the norm sexually, even if legal people will freak out. So it's still a scandal and can be used as leverage against you in office.

You and I know that. I was responding to somebody arguing legality.

But... can you honestly tell me you believe conservatives won't just justify whatever he does? As like a tool of god or something? I mean, we already know he's a tool.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Its US intelligence agency bulldust,they are going to steal the election of him and arrest him theres a bit more in play here than hookers

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What is a "perverted sexual act?"

What does it mean to "defile the bed?"

As long as the prostitutes were of legal age, I personally don't give two squats morally, but I know a lot of people will.

But if he's having women poop on his head or something, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't make it very hard for me to take him seriously.

I figure he's pretty much done if a video surfaces of a prostitute giving him a Cleveland Steamer.

On the other hand, if the prostitute is underage, all bets are off. His goose is cooked. I bring this up only because Russia is a major player in the human trafficking of young girls and because the act was called "perverted," not because I personally think Donald is a pedo.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Oh I know they will.

They'll act like ti's not big deal. McConnell will probably tell you a story about pissing the bed every couple weeks in fact. Or how prostitutes come by all the time at his house and just pee on stuff and it's all normal.

Of course they'll be complete hypocrites about it. That's just a given.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Not sex. Who cares about who screws who anymore.

I think business dealings or possibly him trying to obtain loans because he's really on the brink of bankruptcy.
Stuff he'd be embarrassed by.

A room full of women ¿¿¿. He'd be bragging about that in the back of a bus. Let's remember who he is and what his values are.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. LoL! In what universe?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If it's true it's not exactly earth shattering but it is an incredibly pathetic, petty and childish thing to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not sex. Who cares about who screws who anymore.

LOL

Ok, I see what you meant now.

Yes, you're correct.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If, as the story alleges, Trump can be proven to have been feeding information to the Russians about his political opponents, he's done.

That's if there's any truth to it.

If there is, The Democrats will latch onto this like a bulldog and will not let it go until he's run out of Washington on a rail, and every last bit of dirt is leaked to the world.

I don't particularly want to spend the next 4 years on a Kenneth Star style crucifixion, but that's where we'd be heading.

If, on the other hand, this is BS from an unconfirmed source that cannot be substantiated because it's not true, then we're all being played for suckers.

Let's not fall into our typical partisan roles here. Too much to ask? Yeah.. I know.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
If it's true it's not exactly earth shattering but it is an incredibly pathetic, petty and childish thing to do.

So is every Twitter Tantrum he has, but for some reason a lot of people still don't find that pathetic yet either.

People have set a really low bar for this man, our new President. I think he'd have to sh*t on a baby while nuking Canada for anyone to care anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think the common man has much worse things rolling around in his head actually.

Agreed, but it would be willing to bet the common man can think of better activities to engage in when paying for a prostitute.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol buzzfeed run out of # white ppl material?

Manspreading epidemic is over??

link   
Also, if the story was true, now we know why the Russians wanted him elected. In addition to his stated good wishes toward Russia, they had dirt on him. Undoubtedly they'd be waiting to play this card when (and if) needed, but now their hand has been revealed. Again, with the caveat: if true.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Its US intelligence agency bulldust,they are going to steal the election of him and arrest him theres a bit more in play here than hookers

They can't steal the election from him. It's over.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A document published in full by BuzzFeed News on Tuesday said that during a 2013 trip to the Russian capital, Trump made Russian prostitutes defile a bed where President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama had stayed on a previous occasion.

Video clips I don't believe it till I see the entire footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join