It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see nothing that indicates he had sex with anyone in Moscow, only that he intentionally rented the same room the Obama's had occupied and paid a couple of whores to piss on the bed the First Couple slept in for his amusement.

To be real honest here, well played Mr. Trump. You're livin the common man's dream.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Bill was impeached for lying about the affair not because he got a bj in the oval office.
For that he only had his wife to answer to.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Yeah, but it all stemmed from his cheating.

How long do you think Trump would last in court without perjuring himself??? About 30 seconds??? It would be the same for him.

The scandal all started with him getting a BJ. The same would happen with Trump.

In both cases I don't think anyone's sex life matters for their job. Unless your sexual misconduct could compromise your position. Like Weiner and his Weiner. Or cheating on your spouse if in fact it's cheating. Because if a couple is married but swing or share partners or something that's their business and I have no right to judge them for it.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Doesnt matter....

Trump could rape a nun in times square and his supporters would just say "hes doing it to rebel against the corruption of the catholic church" and give him a pass........

What will be interesting however is if Russia starts coming after Trump with information, to see how fast they backpedal on Russia and then turn and say they are just spreading propaganda.......complete 360 when it was Hillary.....

If Russia does, mark my words.......

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: bgrenual

If he's married and doing something like that it's frowned upon.

Usually by Conservatives but of course I'm sure they'd overlook it this time unlike in the past.

But the more important point is that it would mean our President is compromised by Russia and that can't happen so it would be a big deal.

That's if any of this is even true.

What's the source on this BTW?? Tabloid news????

If you look carefully, it's CNN...So public and mainstream...CNN don't provide the detail, but the source is the same.
The main essential would be however, that Trump has also been compromised, and perhaps has been told so already by American intelligence.

Please don't tell anyone.

edit on 10-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

THIS is what was said.

Works for me since he 'made' that by lying, and bribery and coercion.

Got turned in to this:

So now adultery should result in losing everything?? Your job, all your property, etc.???

Just quit already.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

He is unqualified for the job that's why. My views on him have been steadfast. He's a slime ball human being.
He's not worthy of the office in my opinion.
edit on 1102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Huge.

Almost believable.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Now that is a problem. If Russia has leverage over him it's all bad.

Personally I don't care about him paying some chicks to piss on a bed. He could pay a whole team of chicks to pee on a bed then sleep on it and burn it afterward for all I care.

But that's me. Unlike me, many people will not see it that way and won't like it at all. Russia knows this and knows they can use it against him. Besides that, what else might they have on him??? This might just be the start of it.

We can't have that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's important to note that he was also acquitted in all allegations. Which again was not a wet Willy but lying to congress about it.

link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Who is anyone to judge the Legal sexual acts people do behind closed doors.

If he wants to play "2 girls 1 cup" with Russian hookers, by all means go for it.

It's just as "legal" as what Bill Clinton did. He was impeached for it.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pity the rest of the world had hope with you but it looks like they are taking him out

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That's why mine is a question.

I'm asking you if that is what you're trying to say or not. Because that is what it sounds like your saying to me.

Punctuation means stuff ya know. ???? Those mean it's a question I'm asking you. You know what questions are don't you????

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Funny you say that because some of the intel in the report available to the public shows how the Kremlin paid to advance all those fake stories about Hillary's health all summer. And that they had their own league of trolls on the internet spreading the lies. Probably right on these boards.

PS why do you think Twitter was the source of this? It's all over the news.
edit on 1102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see nothing that indicates he had sex with anyone in Moscow, only that he intentionally rented the same room the Obama's had occupied and paid a couple of whores to piss on the bed the First Couple slept in for his amusement.

To be real honest here, well played Mr. Trump. You're livin the common man's dream.

You think the "common man" dreams of renting a couple whores for the night to piss on a bed that was once occupied by someone they dislike...all for amusement?

Well, ok.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

It's not even the legality of it though. It's how people will react to it.

Weird sex stuff or anything like that simply won't be acceptable to anyone even if it's legal. If you're caught doing something out of the norm sexually, even if legal people will freak out. So it's still a scandal and can be used as leverage against you in office.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Honestly if you believe that story you deserve to go round the s bend of the cistern

link   

Yeah, some other lefty here turned unconfirmed

Trump made Russian prostitutes defile a bed where President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama had stayed on a previous occasion

into

Trump could rape a nun in times square and his supporters would just say "hes doing it to rebel against the corruption of the catholic church" and give him a pass

link   
a reply to: Abysha

No he wasn't. He was impeached for lying. And acquitted at that.

link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Who is anyone to judge the Legal sexual acts people do behind closed doors.

According to a considerable portion of the Republican Party? The Republican Party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join