It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not only that, the news came from a pretty reliable source that had a good track record with British intelligence.

In my opinion, let's see what else he does on twitter regarding this matter. His posts will reveal the truth.

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: UKTruth

You realize that people like McCain don't just pass along stuff like this to the FBI and risk their reputation on bad/phony crap, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

He already yelled fake news

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
4 chan is noted to have several right wingers sympathizers post on their board. Of course they are claiming responsibility to take the head off of Trump.

originally posted by: Grambler
I am on mobile so I can't post links...

But zero hedge has as there top story that 4 Chan is claiming they invented this story in October and then sent it to anti trumpets as a hoax, particularly the peeing on the bed part.

If this is true, and the cia fell for this hoax, it calls into question anything they say, particularly about Russia.

edit on 10-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The bed weighs 400 lbs? Big ol' bed.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know that, it will be what he posts from now that will determine whether he did it or not.

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

He already yelled fake news

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I skimmed the pages of this thread but didn't find the magic answer. Did Donald Trump engage in lewd perverted acts or not?

No one seems to know.

The whole thing is both sad and hilarious at the same time. I seriously have my doubts about the whole pissing on the bed thing. Seems preposterous.

link   

originally posted by: seagull

The bed weighs 400 lbs? Big ol' bed.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks for posting these links.

Let me start by saying 4chan is tough to figure out, so the claiming of it being a hoax invented by them may be a hoax. I don't know enough about tech to verify that the posts they made were in fact made in October and sent as they said.

However, it seems very plausible, and on the reddit page that zerohedge links to they are very confident they can prove they made this up. Also, it sounds like something these people would make up, Trump payed hookers to pee on a bed Obama once slept on?

The implications of this if it is true is mind blowing. As Kettu said in his post, this story if true is precedent setting. But if the CIA fell for this, it shows they are either total amateurs or are willing to spread lies to smear Trump. This calls into question everything they have said about Russia. They won't show us the proof, so how do we know the rest of their evidence isn't just kids online trolling them?

It would also be one of the most epic online troll;s ever. Some kid got the CIA to hold conferences at the highest level of government that Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed that Obama had slept on. HAHAHAHA!!! That is epic!

Lastly, it again shows how pathetic the groveling main stream media is. No need to fact check, if an anonymous source says something that fits their narratiove, it must be true. Tell us more aboutr fake news MSM.

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Not only that, the news came from a pretty reliable source that had a good track record with British intelligence.

In my opinion, let's see what else he does on twitter regarding this matter. His posts will reveal the truth.

You realize that people like McCain don't just pass along stuff like this to the FBI and risk their reputation on bad/phony crap, right?

CNN are reporting that their sources say that the intelligence agencies say that the report came from an unnamed but previously reliable source who no longer works for intelligence, but was hired by the NeverTrump GOP members and later the DNC.
Let that sink in. IF that is true, the NeverTrump team and the DNC had this info for months and never used it.
Sounds odd.
edit on 10/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's no wonder Trump is down on the Intel agencies, when they come to him with baloney made up by 4chan and try to take it seriously.
They have revealed their incompetence, and Trump has no patience for incompetence.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

They had a British poodle and told it to bark. If it didn't he would get its season ticket to the boys home revoked.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I skimmed the pages of this thread but didn't find the magic answer. Did Donald Trump engage in lewd perverted acts or not?

No one seems to know.

The whole thing is both sad and hilarious at the same time. I seriously have my doubts about the whole pissing on the bed thing. Seems preposterous.

Whats more preposterous? trump being into golden showers? Or the CIA falling for a 4chan joke?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They never used it because they couldn't pin it on someone. This is the worst. True or not true, in an era where fake news from the likes of Alex Jones, this will haunt Trump for a long time.

originally posted by: UKTruth

CNN are reporting that their sources say that the intelligence agencies say that the report came from an unnamed but previously reliable source who no longer works for intelligence, but was hired by the NeverTrump GOP members and later the DNC.
Let that sink in. IF that is true, the NeverTrump team and the DNC had this info for months and never used it.
Sounds odd.

edit on 10-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds odd.

This whole deal sounds fishy as hell.

Not quite Pizza gate fishy, but pretty damned close.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Greggers

No one seems to know.

Whats more preposterous? trump being into golden showers? Or the CIA falling for a 4chan joke?

Both. My head just exploded.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I love the times where I legitimately laugh out loud....

What in the holy blue hell rick and morty universe are we all in?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Seems you're bout a quart low....
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Let's say the whole story turns out to be a lie.

Although it will damage CNN's reputation, this one isn't on CNN. If CNN has the CIA on record claiming the stuff is true, then technically CNN didn't fabricate a story or push a sketchy story. This one is on the CIA. Holy crap.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Which is where the head explosion comes in.

I dont care what any of us think about the CIA or any other letter agency. They have endless budgets and some of the smarter people out there. Theres no way they get duped by fuggin 4chan

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

They never used it because they couldn't pin it on someone. This is the worst. True or not true, in an era where fake news from the likes of Alex Jones, this will haunt Trump for a long time.

Lol.

You missed the election season, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join