It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

I'm a happily married man... this scenario is about the only reason I'd hire a hooker.

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think CNN is officially not going to get a press pass for the Whitehouse or Air Force One press pool, if Trump even has one

They have pretty much sealed their fate.

link   
A Politico reporter has said this story was shopped to her weeks ago and she never rain it because she could not verify any of it and she says she tried.

link   
Oh my...

This is far, FAR more than Mr. Trump engaging in some golden fun ala R. Kelly.

Not sure if anyone's posted the actual intelligence report.

Yep, that's just page 15. This is much bigger than some freaky sex acts folks. This is collusion with a foreign power's executive branch prior to an election.

SENSITIVE SOURCE

SOURCE

The reason for using WikiLeaks was "plausible deniability" and the operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of TRUMP and senior members of his campaign team. In return the TRUMP team had agreed to sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise defense commitments in the Baltic's and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine

Haven't I been saying that? I've been saying Russia used a third party to give the material to WL to act as a "proxy" for months.

SENSITIVE SOURCE

COMPANY INTELLIGENCE REPORT 2016/94

RUSSIA: SECRET KREMLIN MEETINGS ATTENDED BY TRUMP ADVISOR, CARTER PAGE IN MOSCOW (JULY 2016)

Summary

Detail

TRUMP advisor Carter PAGE holds secret meetings in Moscow with SECHIN and senior Kremlin Internal Affairs official, DIVYEKIN raises issues of future bilateral US-Russia energy co-operation and associated lifting of western sanctions against Russia over Ukraine.

COMPANY INTELLIGENCE REPORT 2016/136

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: FURTHER DETAILS OF TRUMP LAWYER SECRET LIAISON WITH THE KREMLIN

Summary - Kremlin insider reports TRUMP lawyer secret meeting/ 3 with Kremlin officials in August 2016 was/ were held in Prague

Detail

Speaking to a compatriot and friend on 19 October 2016, a Kremlin insider provided further details of reported clandestine meeting/ 5 between Republican presidential candidate, Donald lawyer Michael COHEN and Kremlin representatives in August 2016. Although the communication between them had to be for security reasons, the Kremlin insider clearly indicated to his/ her friend that the reported contact took place in Prague, Czech Republic.

We reported previously, in our Company Intelligence Report 2016/ 135 of 19 October 2016 from the same source, that COHEN met officials from the PA Legal Department clandestinely in an EU country in August 2016. This was in order to clean up the mess left behind by western media revelations of TRUMP ex-campaign manager corrupt relationship with the former pro-Russian YANUKOVYCH regime in Ukraine and TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Carter

And there's more....

COMPANY INTELLIGENCE REPORT 2016/105 THE DEMISE 0F CAMPAIGN MANAGER PAUL MANAFORT

Summary

Detail

1. Ex-Ukrainian President YANUKOVYCH confides directly to PUTIN that he authorized kick-back payments to MANAFORT, as alleged in western media. Assures Russian President however there is no documentary evidence/trail PUTIN and Russian leadership remain worried however and skeptical that YANUKOVYCH has fully covered the traces of these payments to former campaign manager

Oh and there's so, so much more...so much more.

Now I can see why McCain was so disgusted!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Mandela Effect is about to go Nuclear.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It's fake because Trump said so? So when has Trump not lied on Twitter?

I don't put this golden shower thing past Trump. He's got the maturity of a 10 years old boy as his twitter posts have revealed. Of course he would do something as stupid as this.

In the great words of Austin Power (2 meaning Trump is Putin's #2):
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: DickBrisket
Bwahahahaha! Confirmed fake! That is NOT any of the Five-Eyes Countries format for any Intelligence Report. That is a freakin' word.doc attempt and a poor one at that. Just...just...Hillaryarious!!!

What moran...what a rube!... "Bugs Bunny"
a reply to: blend57

No, it may be fake because the same story was 4chan fan fiction sent to Rick Wilson last year... as an October surprise troll piece.
If it is fake, it might take down CNN

It's part of the briefing. Somehow it got leaked.

But...not leaked on.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I skimmed the pages of this thread but didn't find the magic answer. Did Donald Trump engage in lewd perverted acts or not?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hilarious and yet obvious

As already mentioned, Russia "supposedly" helped Trump hacking and digging on Hillary according to US intelligence, and now they want to bring him down? Lol Not a chance

What is obvious tho is the CIA are trying everything to bring Trump down, this story is simply manufactured fake news meant to scare Trump and side Track him from doing an already great job
edit on 10-1-2017 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Oh..I didn't think he did. FAKE NEWS strikes again, eh?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm gonna be pissed if the title of this thread and clicking links with similar titles and content starts giving me skeezy/pervy ads on my phone.
lol!
edit on 1/10/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I skimmed the pages of this thread but didn't find the magic answer. Did Donald Trump engage in lewd perverted acts or not?

According to the leaked intelligence report...

Magic 8 ball says "sources say yes"

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Somehow it got leaked.

Somehow?
Is there any reason to think this is authentic?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I have read the full report. It's nothing a creative mind could not make up.
There will be multiple checks available for it's authenticity including dates and locations and also the report format. If it were legit then I suspect that it would not have been left floating around journalists for weeks/months.
We'll see.

This had gone beyond the usual dirty media tricks if it is fake and it's going to destroy a lot of careers... if TRUE, then the US is headed into a constitutional crisis.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The age old plan of Russia/USSR was to dismantle any and all faith in the US government.
Sure, do what you can to destroy the Clintons, get a absolute fool with a ton of skeletons in his closet to become POTUS, and then cripple him from day 1. watch the entire house of cards fall down as the public simply rejects any and all political parties.

sounds like a novel.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It's fake because Trump said so? So when has Trump not lied on Twitter?

I don't put this golden shower thing past Trump. He's got the maturity of a 10 years old boy as his twitter posts have revealed. Of course he would do something as stupid as this.

In the great words of Austin Power (2 meaning Trump is Putin's #2):
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: DickBrisket
Bwahahahaha! Confirmed fake! That is NOT any of the Five-Eyes Countries format for any Intelligence Report. That is a freakin' word.doc attempt and a poor one at that. Just...just...Hillaryarious!!!

What moran...what a rube!... "Bugs Bunny"
a reply to: blend57

No, it may be fake because the same story was 4chan fan fiction sent to Rick Wilson last year... as an October surprise troll piece.
If it is fake, it might take down CNN

It's part of the briefing. Somehow it got leaked.

But...not leaked on.

The language used is "odd".

Where did you find this?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Now I know why Trump is railing on the intelligence community.

Trump was made aware of this last week when the heads of the CIA, NSA and FBI met with him. Now he's on Twitter calling it 'fake news'.

And I also suspect this is another reason why his confirmation hearings are being rammed through so quickly...

This is straight up treason folks, and bigger than the original Watergate from decades ago.

This explains why Trump is so cozy with Putin, and may even explain the odd communications between Trump email servers and Russian banks prior to the election.

This is far bigger than a grown man urinating .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Agreed. The format is also odd. The headers do not look professional.
It looks like someone got creative and dreamed this up.
Probably someone paid by Soros.

And in that report it says that Cohen went to Prague.
Cohen already denied that tidbit, showing his passport.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21741067]Kettu[/postc

Ahh McCain you've done it again vwww.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Why do you think that a confidential document shown only to the President, President-elect, and the security committee in Congress would end up in a random cloud on-line?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I quoted the text version of the .pdf

It's an intelligence report put together by a UK intelligence asset that spent significant time in Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join