It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's that #NoFlyList working out for you Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You are making this a lot more political than it really is. Not exactly sure why you are dragging Obama into this. He didn't start the program.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

THe technology is labeled dielectric heating. The machine uses a oscillator to generate rf into a catalyst (mostly salt in glue applications). While its used in many industries most of my experience is with plastics and furniture and inks on cardboard. The furniture industry used it mostly in making panels where they can place various board under pressure with glue applied and dry various amounts of glue within minutes. This removes the standby time of gluing up boards and leaving under pressure for hours. In plastics the annoying blister pack is created by applying rf into a small seem of applied around the edges. Its used to insta dry inks on cardboard allowing the manufacturer produce thousands of prints on cardboard and hour without having the ink getting everywhere. They use a ink with a Ferris metallic additive in which to conduct the rf to heat the glue.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

As I figured...you're talking smack! Do you have any idea what you just stated and/or suggested????

First of all, HAARP operated at a max power of 3.6MW (not "billions")

Second, HAARP is completely incapable of "boiling the atmosphere". To think otherwise is just laughable. To "boil" even tiny portions of the atmosphere would require energy equal to notable percentages of the output of the Sun. 3.6MW is thousands of orders of magnitude smaller. Not even close!

Third..."subliminal messages", "same frequencies the brain is receptive to"????? REALLY???? Wow...you read WAY too much science "FICTION", my friend...way too much!

Forth, the now infamous soviet "woodpecker", also known as the Duga Radar installation(s) in Chernobyl and Chernihiv were early attempts by the Soviet Union to develop Over the Horizon Radar systems. These were early-warning radar systems developed during the Cold War to detect incoming aircraft beyond the line of traditional radar 'sight'. They had NOTHING to do with mind-control!! AND, they had NOTHING to do with the development of HAARP (which has nothing to do with over the horizon detection)!!

Seriously, go back to watching TV. You won't win this discussion!

edit on 1/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So basically you use a microwave oven type technology to seal packaging and glue things together.

This technology has been in use for decades. And frankly, anymore it's pretty dated technology. There are much more efficient methods out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yep its on wiki so it must be true lol

read over this and tell me what yah think
philipcoppens.com...

(this is not the only place ive read about the woodpecker project)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Wow...Philip Coppens??? REALLY???

Okay, I'm done!

You've pretty well summed up your argument (and all others to come) with that source!!

Philip Coppens was a nut-case. He wasn't even a scientist. He was a journalist (more accurately...a fiction writer).

Have a great day!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

You are making this a lot more political than it really is. Not exactly sure why you are dragging Obama into this. He didn't start the program.

Worse Obama made it part of his Anti-2nd Amendment Agenda.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

LOL your just a troll ill keep that in mind anytime i see you post. Oh and yes mine is bigger than yours cause you try to over compensate.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

LOL your just a troll ill keep that in mind anytime i see you post. Oh and yes mine is bigger than yours cause you try to over compensate.

Proof?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I declare it is self-evident that Flying ClayDisk is a troll, an disinformation agent ( see how he derailed this thread), and has a small thingamajig.
Back on topic

Someone didn't want this guy placed on a noflylist else he would have been there. The same goes for boston bombers, the Florida night club shooter, and the fort hood shooter.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
1. Obama did not create the no fly list or the no fly policy.

2. Do we know if this shooter was on the no fly list?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Soviets version is named woodpecker and they are far ahead of us in the technologies. In fact , their version is what inspired HAARP.

Oh dear, you really are not a rf engineer like you claimed, you are not even aware that the "woodpecker" was a over the horizon radar!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Theres alot more too it than just a radar. BTW what do you think a radar is? A radar is a transmitter that transmits sound in search of reflections.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Obama doesn't give a squat. He served his purpose. Remember, hope and change? Now we hope the change from O will benefit the American people.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

BTW what do you think a radar is? A radar is a transmitter that transmits sound in search of reflections.

So a self proclaimed "rf engineer" thinks a radar transmits sound.....

You really should stop now, before you make a bigger fool of yourself!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Theres alot more too it than just a radar. BTW what do you think a radar is? A radar is a transmitter that transmits sound in search of reflections.

I'm quoting this post, this 'pearl of wisdom', just so it doesn't go anywhere.

It's just too precious to get edited!!

Sir, if you think radar is "sound" which is transmitted "in search" of anything (let alone reflections) you are so sorely mistaken I don't even know where to begin!

I rest my case.

ETA...now you may be thinking of "sonar" which is an acoustical detection technology used underwater, but sonar is completely unrelated to RF...which I would think an "RF Engineer" would be acutely aware of! I guess I was mistaken.

edit on 1/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

For one thing, HAARP has been stood down for several years now. In fact, it is being dismantled. Secondly, HAARP never had any designated purpose or capability to "beam" thoughts into people's heads. It did have some potential military applications such as ULF which were researched as part of the program, but this had nothing to do with mind-control, nothing at all.

If you're naive enough to think the military wasn't playing around with ELF's and SLF's along with ULF's up there in Alaska then you trust your government more than any citizen should. ELF's and SLF's just happen to be the frequencies at which human brain waves operate. Yea, you're right. There's no way they were playing around with things like that in the middle of nowhere with prison like security surrounding the facility. They were just heating things up a bit is all.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

If you're naive enough to think the military wasn't playing around with ELF's and SLF's along with ULF's...

Oh, they absolutely were studying these areas of the spectrum for military purposes. The Navy has openly admitted as much. No secret there! These studies were principally centered around command and control communications relating to, among other things, submarine operations.

"Prison like security"??? At Gakona??? LOL!! Yeah, I guess...IF you call a chain link fence "prison like". Heh, yeah.

C'mon!

Mind control???? Uhhhhh...NO!

Don't be foolish!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

BTW what do you think a radar is? A radar is a transmitter that transmits sound in search of reflections.

So a self proclaimed "rf engineer" thinks a radar transmits sound.....

You really should stop now, before you make a bigger fool of yourself!

Too late. That train has left the station.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join