It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's that #NoFlyList working out for you Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Seriously how could a guy with a gun with Malicious intent Fly from Alaska to Florida and shoot up a joint? And the best part is I heard rumors that he actually walked into a FBI Field Office a few years back claiming the government was beaming ISIS propaganda images and hearing AUV telling him to do bad things. I heard that on the Kelly File last night. The hard part I have believing is not the AUV or beaming images into people's head because HAARP has been testing those theories out and with varying degrees of success and the guy is from Alaska where HAARP is stationed as well. The hard part I am having believeing is he willing walked into a FBI Field Office and told them he MIGHT DO SOMETHING AND THE GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND IT. AUV, EVP, and HAARP are all real. But a guy willing walked into the FBI Field offices and told them he might do something. Then goes and does it. Come on man if the above rumors is true the FBI dropped the ball again.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: Spelling

Double Edit: I mean I truly understand you can't prevent every crime but if someone willingly walks into your office you should take him or her seriously without putting him or her on the pill actually investigate the claims no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

While I don't disagree with your undertone of the criteria for no-fly lists being a boondoggle and farce, I do take exception to some of your reasoning.

For one thing, HAARP has been stood down for several years now. In fact, it is being dismantled. Secondly, HAARP never had any designated purpose or capability to "beam" thoughts into people's heads. It did have some potential military applications such as ULF which were researched as part of the program, but this had nothing to do with mind-control, nothing at all.

When you make statements like this you diminish the real issues at hand. And those issues are the failures of the mental health system in this country to properly identify and treat mental illness. It's not about some tin-foil hat theory, but rather it's real. It's not a conspiracy, it's right in front of us as a society to deal with. No secrets.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

While I don't disagree with your undertone of the criteria for no-fly lists being a boondoggle and farce, I do take exception to some of your reasoning.

For one thing, HAARP has been stood down for several years now. In fact, it is being dismantled. Secondly, HAARP never had any designated purpose or capability to "beam" thoughts into people's heads. It did have some potential military applications such as ULF which were researched as part of the program, but this had nothing to do with mind-control, nothing at all.

When you make statements like this you diminish the real issues at hand. And those issues are the failures of the mental health system in this country to properly identify and treat mental illness. It's not about some tin-foil hat theory, but rather it's real. It's not a conspiracy, it's right in front of us as a society to deal with. No secrets.

How do we not know if he was a victim of the Military application side program of HAARP? I Heard he had military training....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Honestly, I know the issue needs addressing, but I know the people we have in power will address it in such a way that will lead to the incarceration of political dissent.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Me thinks you have no idea what haarp is.. Its funny how much dis information has clouded the truth and so many of you bought it. The concept of Haarp isnt rocket science and is completely doable. If anything it is an ultra expensive toy that has no more effect than transmitting subliminals on a radio station except its ability to force you to listen in a designated area of effect.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
double post
edit on 7-1-2017 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Rubbish!

"Methinks" you need to go do some research on what HAARP does, how it works and what areas of science it was designed to research. HAARP is nothing more than an atmospheric "heater". A simple understanding of RF and antenna design will tell most people the signals of HAARP were directed vertically, not propagated horizontally.

I don't think you want to get into a scientific debate over the purposes of HAARP.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Better question...how do we know, or even have one shred of evidence supporting the very thought he was a victim of HAARP?

Just because he had military training doesn't mean anything other than the fact he had military training.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Is the haarp machine for sale? I always thought it would be a badass bug zapper... lol

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Better question...how do we know, or even have one shred of evidence supporting the very thought he was a victim of HAARP?

Just because he had military training doesn't mean anything other than the fact he had military training.

We also don't know what kind of Security Clearance levels he had and we don't know how deep his claims go. But the fact is he stopped shooting when the swat teams told him. He Didn't die. So for all we know since he may still be trying to get help. And now THEY HAVE TO TAKE HIS STORY SERIOUSLY NO MATTER HOW CRAZY IT SOUNDS.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yea, no question. Obama needs to do a better job of personally vetting everyone before they fly. Good thing that will be Trumps job in a couple weeks. Then we'll never see anything like this ever again. Unless those damned Dem/Progressive/Libtards ever get back in office. Good call. You're a genius.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
if someone willingly walks into your office ☞ you should take him or her seriously ☜ without putting him or her on the pill actually investigate the claims no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Made my first career doing exactly ☝

ETA: And follow-up!! Sometimes even 'they' aren't willing to tell you everything ... because it sounds completely unbelievable.

edit on 712017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think they have moved well beyond the HARP that once was.

This thread on ATS discusses a medium that is much more likely, and even this beacon is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I personally do not doubt that the US government and probably Russia have technology capable of applying a modest degree of mind control on a target. The question is how well do they work and how often are they using them.

Psychotronic Weapons:

edit on 1/7/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Being a RF engineer whom uses RF technologies in manufacturing you have no idea what your talking about. The amount of power used to dry 40 inches of glue in 30 seconds takes approx 20k watts. To generate enough localized wattage to cause heat would be trillions of wattage. The vertical aspect you speak of is used to make it more directional and localized in transmitting messaging.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if you all remember the navy guy that shot up the base in mayland had elf and claimed of being exposed to elf. I would be willing to bet its a similar circumstance.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Its a consistent pattern.

Same situation with Orlando, the FBI was alerted several times.

We know that the CIA is a secretive criminal organization which has used MK Ultra.

But the FBI isnt much better.

For nearly 50 years, they were Hoover's personal mafia.

They "accidentally" gave the '93 WTC patsies a REAL bomb.

Theyve also been implicated in most US terror attacks from entrapment to the planning of the entire scheme.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Uhhhh, WRONG!!

As a physicist I'm pretty sure you're full of it (and frankly I highly doubt you're an "engineer" at all and certainly not an RF engineer)!! If you took the time to notice you'd notice I put the word "heater" in quotes. I did this for a reason. The purpose of HAARP was to excite particles in the ionosphere and measure the effects. HAARP was just a larger version of EISCAT in Norway. It doesn't excite (heat) the entire ionosphere as this would be impossible, but it does excite isolated areas of the ionosphere with the IRI or Ionospheric Research Instrument (the antenna array and associated transmitters).

And yes, the directional element I spoke of does indeed make it more directional and localized...VERTICALLY above the array (as I stated)!

P.S. I could give a flying crap about how it takes for glue to dry!! Would you like to tell me how many joules of energy it takes to make paint dry too???

ETA...any credible "RF Engineer" would completely discount the notion HAARP had anything at all to do with mind-control, else risk being laughed at by the entire community of his peers!! (seriously!)

edit on 1/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

And further...seeing as how you're an "RF Engineer", please do tell what 'RF Technologies' you use in manufacturing!

This is an area where I actually work as well (not manufacturing, but applied real-world design and implementation)...so I'll know if you're talking smack!

I will look forward to your reply.

edit on 1/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I dont care how big your penis is lol. Even a large radio station transmitting to an area of 2 or 3 hundred square miles takes multi million watts just to transmit audio.

HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

The Haarp is purportedly powered by over a billion watts and is noted to boil the atmosphere to theoretically create or alter weather patterns. However, Its ability to transmit Subliminal messaging and minute electrical currents transmited to a localized area at the same frequencies the brain is notably receptive without concious recognition.

The Soviets version is named woodpecker and they are far ahead of us in the technologies. In fact , their version is what inspired HAARP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join