It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries reported after shots were fired at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Photo of man being led away from luggage area.
twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

And there's also "pan sexuals" but just because it has a name doesn't mean it's real.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shooter came in on Air Canada Flt. Claimed bag...got gun and started shooting.

Link please?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Link please?

Thanks

Shep Smith talking about it on FOX.

link   
Hmm...lone gunman...no wait two gunmen...no wait one...or wait, is it two?

Five people dead...wait three...oh no wait it's one and six injured...wait no no it's at least five injured one dead...oh wait possibly up to three dead and six injured...

Can we get an unidentified solitary witness who heard someone shout "Allahu Akbar" right before they opened fire for the trifecta? Look at all these people already screaming terrorist attack. Man...if this one turns out like that and any of you still believe it is legit, then every single one of you are outside your damned minds.

link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Sure you can check-in firearms on a flight. That is normal as long that you declare it at the check-in counter, the flight is domestic and you can legally own that particular firearm at both your departure and destination.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You might be better off trying to switch planes in a Canadian airport. Thats how I route. I either fly direct or route through Vancouver or Montreal. I try to avoid the US hubs.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Wow! Any ideas on where the gun came from?

They allowed him to take it on the plane
When they landed, he took it in the bathroom and came out shooting.

You have to have special permission to take gun on plane.

WTF
edit on 6-1-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
'WHITE' hispanic is this some new leftist creation?

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

And there's also "pan sexuals" but just because it has a name doesn't mean it's real.

Don't let the stupid get strong.
www.quora.com...

According to census reports, of the above races the largest number of Hispanic or Latinos are of the White Race, the second largest number come from the Native American/American Indian race who were the indigenous people of the Americas. The inhabitants of Easter Island are Pacific Islanders and since the island belongs to Chile they are theoretically Hispanic or Latinos. Because Hispanic roots are considered aligned with a European ancestry (Spain), Hispanic/Latino ancestry is defined solely as an ethnic designation (similar to being Norse or Germanic). Therefore, a person of Hispanic descent is typically defined using both race and ethnicity as an identifier—i.e., Black-Hispanic, White-Hispanic, Asian-Hispanic, Amerindian-Hispanic or "other race" Hispanic.

If people are going to step into what does or does not constitute Hispanic as a footnote to this shooting, we may as well learn something from this.

link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Sure you can check-in firearms on a flight. That is normal as long that you declare it at the check-in counter, the flight is domestic and you can legally own that particular firearm at both your departure and destination.

That may not be allowed after today.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Whenever they say the situation is fluid it means they haven't got a freaking clue

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Shep Smith just called the shooter Emilio Esteban!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How many people do you know identify as a "white hispanic"... I'll wait. White people identify as white and every Hispanic I've ever met identifies as "Hispanic."

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Our world is very ill these days.

Not sure what the answer is, but this stuff is getting beyond surreal.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

How many people do you know identify as a "white hispanic"... I'll wait. White people identify as white and every Hispanic I've ever met identifies as "Hispanic."

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

link   

Photo of man being led away from luggage area.
twitter.com...

Yep.. Middle Eastern decent. Another terrorist attack under Obama's watch.

link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Hmm...lone gunman...no wait two gunmen...no wait one...or wait, is it two?

Five people dead...wait three...oh no wait it's one and six injured...wait no no it's at least five injured one dead...oh wait possibly up to three dead and six injured...

Yet they like to act like they are not part of the fake news crew. Facts and confirmation is just not as sexy as being the first to brake the news Gossip.

edit on 35131America/ChicagoFri, 06 Jan 2017 15:35:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Can anyone give me an update because i am getting conflicting information.

First i heard one dead, then three, then five, first there was one shooter of Hispanic decent wearing a star wars t shirt in custody, then there was a 2nd shooter and photos appeared on twitter a few posts back of a middle eastern looking gentleman being taken into custody.

so what has actually happened? how many dead? how many injured? how many shooters? is it still ongoing or are all shooters in custody and why are the police talking about a Honda civic on the radio?

www.broadcastify.com...

edit on 6/1/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

No it was created after the Zimmerman shooting...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join